over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia 2010 Countdown

i might get flamed for this but: under 202 does NOTHING for me. i remember standing next to mark dugdale and felt like i eclipsed him lol.
i have spoken with lee priest many times and i respect him for all he accomplished and he was a "giant slayer."
under 202 seems like a handi cap to me. flame away. just saying... it would be better if it was a height requirment and not a weight requirement but what do i know....
not to take anything away from the 202 guys i know they bust ass just like all of us.
-JS

i might get flamed for this but: under 202 does NOTHING for me. i remember standing next to mark dugdale and felt like i eclipsed him lol.
i have spoken with lee priest many times and i respect him for all he accomplished and he was a "giant slayer."
under 202 seems like a handi cap to me. flame away. just saying... it would be better if it was a height requirment and not a weight requirement but what do i know....
not to take anything away from the 202 guys i know they bust ass just like all of us.
-JS
I know lats feels the same way as you johnny, and i have thought about this alot... I DO agree that having a weight limit of 202 is kinda silly, BUT at the same time i think it keeps a leash on these guys to a certain extent, if it were just a height class then everyone will be going 1000miles an hour now to keep up with the big guy in the class, same as with everyone trying to keep up with jay in size, they gotta get bigger and bigger and bigger, and along with that comes a host of future problems with these guys, its a sport where guys will do "whatever" to win. I am really not sure how i truly feel about the 202 class. I dont like it but i also believe its keeping the shorter guys a tiny bit healthier! if you take the chains off the pitbulls then its going to be all out hell with who can be the biggest guys at the shortest height, and i mean super freaky big!! and with that will come some consequences.

Daryl Gee

Dugdale won't be at the Olympia.

I see; he hoped to qualify in Detroit. Oh well.

In that case...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Being a lighter and shorter bodybuilder I like the 202 class. For me at least it is pretty cool to see more people competiting in the pro waters as a whole. And some of them could hold their own in the open class..Eduardo, Jose, and Kevin just to name a few..I just think it is a breath of fresh air in what at times seems like a declining sport..

I understand your feelings on the 202 class. I do feel it is needed but I understand why you say it's like a handicap. All of you are American so don't really understand football (soccer). But it's like the UEFA Europa League and the Champions League... your in the champions league with the big boys but you get knocked out and go into the Europa league with the not so good teams. It kinda devalues it for me.

But I think the 202 class is good for bodybuilding for various reasons. But for the smaller guys to know they will never win anything is just plain crap so this new format works well.

I don't think a height class would be good at all. Doesn't matter how you done it... 5ft5 under, 5.6-5-11, 6 ft and over etc etc. Most of the main guys are likely to be in the same category so that woul devalue the others.... although Toney Freeman might start winning lots.

**broken link removed**

Battle for the Olympia is back???

Thats the best news I've heard in ages man!!!

I loved those videos.!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity