over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia 2015

How much does he weigh? Could he make the 212 class? He appears tight and dense like just Flex.

Damn... That was a disappointing Olympia.

What a crap lineup. Dallas was the only good surprise of the show.
The rest of them were old men that were off.

Phil was shit on Friday night.
Wolf was flat that's why he placed so poorly.
Rhoden had his new size and new gut fuckin around.
Ramy still didn't show up in good condition.

Disappointing...

Last edited:
I'm glad to see William break the top ten. Guy is a beast for sure.

i honestly have no clue how he wasn't higher placed than he was too! Branch and Roelly did not have his physique beat, no dam way, not imo

Last edited:
i honestly have no clue how he wasn't higher placed than he was too! Branch and Roelly did not have his physique beat, no dam way, not imo

I agree. Very close. Couldve easily been 7 or 6th. He keeps improving. Next year he could make top 6. IMO he could improve midsection detail a bit. He doesn't have much weaknesses. Symmetrical and plenty of size. He does lack the pretty lines of Rhoden and Dex. But a great package.

A little disappointed

I was a little disappointed with this Mr. O. The format and how the show was ran was great however. I much prefer it over the bodybuilding.com format as it was always long. Dennis James was great as the annoucer.

Competitor wise, I was really happy to see how well Dallas did at 24 years of age:eek:, Bonac was crazy, Dex looked crazy good and Rhoden would have won had he controlled his mid section. The rest was a toss up and I wasnt overly impressed with level of competition this year.

PS: I watched the press conference Phil said he brought 2011 conditioning with 2013 fullness, didnt see that at all, I think he looked about the same as last year just a little on the flat side.

I was a little disappointed with this Mr. O. The format and how the show was ran was great however. I much prefer it over the bodybuilding.com format as it was always long. Dennis James was great as the annoucer.

Competitor wise, I was really happy to see how well Dallas did at 24 years of age:eek:, Bonac was crazy, Dex looked crazy good and Rhoden would have won had he controlled his mid section. The rest was a toss up and I wasnt overly impressed with level of competition this year.

PS: I watched the press conference Phil said he brought 2011 conditioning with 2013 fullness, didnt see that at all, I think he looked about the same as last year just a little on the flat side.

Dallas has so much potential. Great height. Proportional and good lines. In a few years he will be a contender. Undersized at this point. Should have no problem adding size over the years. Will have a good career if he stays healthy.

I realllyyyy want to see how Compton would have stood in that line up, kid has much more potential then Dallas IMO already as big and thick as the other guys up there, just hope he doesn't fuck up with the size game

I realllyyyy want to see how Compton would have stood in that line up, kid has much more potential then Dallas IMO already as big and thick as the other guys up there, just hope he doesn't fuck up with the size game

I think justin could break top six given his present developement. 6-7. I think JC is a few years older than Dallas, correct? Nonetheless I agree. JC is miles ahead of Dallas as of today. It will take a few years to reach JC's level. Given he continues to make progress and stays healthy. Only time will tell.

Ya JC is a couple years older than Dallas, the thing I think Dallas is going to have a really hard time with filling out his back at 6ft tall

JC contest weight 255lbs at 5'8
Dallas contest weight 260lbs at 6'

It's sad Dallas got robbed so badly with 13th. No matter how much he's going to improve, the judges will never let anyone leapfrog the top annual placings no matter what they do. It's always going to be the same guys at the top no matter what.

I do get your point - but remember when Ronnie first won...
I cant remember exact placings but Ronnie was fairly low in - 1996 & 1997 - then out of nowhere came in and cleaned house in 1998...

I do get your point - but remember when Ronnie first won...

I cant remember exact placings but Ronnie was fairly low in - 1996 & 1997 - then out of nowhere came in and cleaned house in 1998...

True, but two things

1. That was almost 20 years ago. I doubt the same politics and judges are still involved.

2. Ronnie was the OBVIOUS winner that year. I don't foresee someone coming out of nowhere and making it no contest to the point people can't even argue. That would force the judges' hands in order to save face.

Thought Dallas looked good. Great proportions and symmetry. This is how a BBer should look...not all blocky.

True, but two things

1. That was almost 20 years ago. I doubt the same politics and judges are still involved.

2. Ronnie was the OBVIOUS winner that year. I don't foresee someone coming out of nowhere and making it no contest to the point people can't even argue. That would force the judges' hands in order to save face.

About to show my age, but who cares lol!!! Ronnie did it and Jay Cutler. Jay was a bottom tier guy until he made some improvements. And it doesn't matter the era, what does matter is the improvements. Ronnie 2 years before 98' was a shadow of what he was when he won!! A shadow. If you go to the early years with Ronnie it was obvious he was on low amounts (if ANY), and making it on God given ability! When he made the "decision" he blew up!!

Thought Dallas looked good. Great proportions and symmetry. This is how a BBer should look...not all blocky.

At 24yrs old!! Holy Test!!!
Olympia debut!! He stood his ground up there.
If he takes care of himself & keeps improving, he will be & already is DANGEROUS.

Sent from The Iron Pile

About to show my age, but who cares lol!!! Ronnie did it and Jay Cutler. Jay was a bottom tier guy until he made some improvements. And it doesn't matter the era, what does matter is the improvements. Ronnie 2 years before 98' was a shadow of what he was when he won!! A shadow. If you go to the early years with Ronnie it was obvious he was on low amounts (if ANY), and making it on God given ability! When he made the "decision" he blew up!!

Are you saying ronnie was natural on stage in his early days?:D

Are you saying ronnie was natural on stage in his early days?:D

What are you trying to say? You mustn't know the truth. Ronnie was natural till his 4th O win. Then he just used a bit of test and 20mg avar a day for 6 weeks pre contest. Steroids are just the icing on the cake.

What are you trying to say? You mustn't know the truth. Ronnie was natural till his 4th O win. Then he just used a bit of test and 20mg avar a day for 6 weeks pre contest. Steroids are just the icing on the cake.
Dude you are a trip.. Lol how the hell are ya ?
Ronnie in 99 was incredible............. Not sure which guy said that was 20 yrs ago. That was funny. thx for the smiles..... E stop by and say hey when you get time.. thx T.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads