over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia Classic Men's

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So what does everyone think about Sadik's 3rd place gift this weekend?

I dont know.

here it is again

Cp-1stco-1.jpg

I had the guy on far right winning-look at his waist, height, conditoning. I had sadik easily beating Danny hestor, I had Darrem Charles beating Danny Hestor. A great tall guy always beats a great short guy.

All of the Judges must have been manlets or had some good weed in vegas :p

Last edited:
Agree. Not experienced to judge, but I can definitely tell that Hester did NOT have the best body of all of them. Its called Politics. The guy has been in the game for decades and knows everybody there.

I dont know.

here it is again

Cp-1stco-1.jpg

I had the guy on far right winning-look at his waist, height, conditoning. I had sadik easily beating Danny hestor, I had Darrem Charles beating Danny Hestor. A great tall guy always beats a great short guy.

All of the Judges must have been manlets or had some good weed in vegas :p

I haven't seen the video of the classic so can't really comment. But that guy you had winning is Robert Timms. He is the guy I was saying was looking insane in the run up to the Olympia. He is trained by Dennis James. To me he pretty much has the perfect classic physique. I can't go from 1 pic but looking at this pic I have him a head of Danny Hestor from the front. I don't have Hestor anywhere near 1st from this pic but I could be wrong.

You mean the gift Hester got.... the dude with the mini fro looked phenomenal... I still see Sadik 3rd but I had Darrem in 2nd and minifro in 1st

Like always..seeing pics I would have Sadik way back and timms winning but being there they got it right and Charles has a strange shape in a lot of shots.seems to me they are sending a message for the first winner of the class every time ...they did it with Dana Linn,mark Anthony,now Hester and next year they will take it away ..lol

I didn't watch classic but judging from that pic, Sadik and the guy on the far right look like 1st and 2nd.

I follow Sadik on instagram and snapchat. He's actually a pretty cool dude. Posts pics of a lot of his meals, offers advice and tips all the time. Cool training videos. Not cocky in comparison to other guys. I'd chill with him lol.

You mean the gift Hester got.... the dude with the mini fro looked phenomenal... I still see Sadik 3rd but I had Darrem in 2nd and minifro in 1st

He looks phenominal but I don't really look at him and think classic physique. I guess this is where the problem of judging what classic physique truly is comes into play. They have the criteria they go by but even so I can't see why they had Hestor as the winner. The guy you state I would understand if he was picked as the winner though. This is just my opinion but to me Robert Timms is classic physique. Little waist, big arms, good chest etc. He could do with a little extra leg size but not too much as I don't think classic physique should mean huge legs. But his legs are lacking compared to some of the rest so perhaps thats why he was marked down.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpXYim9OtUo"]Mr Olympia 2016 Classic Physique ! Robbery & Politics ???? - YouTube[/ame]

Sadik wasn't in the top 7. Politics.

Arash meets the standard of "classic physqiue" while maintaing a thick and muscular build. Timms was soft.

I thought Ruff Diesel who finished 7th? or 9th should have easily been top 3.

Arash, Diesel, Darrem imo.

I though Arash had it all day. Guess I am not looking with the right image in mind based on the final placings. Multiple gifts given in this class unfortunately. Hopefully it only happened because it is the first year and going forward we see some consistency. Not holding my breath, but we shall see.

x 3 Me too

Arash was the clear winner imo

Danny for a gift don't know why . Also he is 109 years old and looks beaten up to me.

I think the guy on the far right looks the best in the picture posted. What was his name? I thought Timms was the dude with the longer hair, third from the left.

Disappointed they didnt air any of the classic stuff.

I though Arash had it all day. Guess I am not looking with the right image in mind based on the final placings. Multiple gifts given in this class unfortunately. Hopefully it only happened because it is the first year and going forward we see some consistency. Not holding my breath, but we shall see.

Agreed with you on Arash. I don't know much about judging but I thought he looked great and definitely has a physique that would be a goal of mine.

Terrence Ruffin i believe is his real name and he was the best imo by far

Last edited:
I don't understand this category. The judging and results made me understand it even less.

So what is the judging criteria? because I feel like sadik looks good, of course not as muscular but isnt that the point of this category? or no. I'm picturing Frank Zane type physiques, and the other ones besides the guy on the far right and sadik, look too muscular or proportions are off.

Last edited:
Terrence Ruffin i believe is his real name and he was the best imo by far
I think they meant Breon Ansley. Terrence Ruffin did look great and placed 9th. He doesn't have an afro, though.

All in all, difficult to decipher what was rewarded.

It's funny people call "politics" because they don't agree with the winner, but then we have bunch of people on a forum that can't pick the same winner themselves.

How about that? :D

It's not that easy or consensual to pick who's the best. My hats of to the judges everywhere, they ALWAYS end up being criticized no matter who they pick in every single show. And this is BB, can't imagine how judge's suffer in soccer. Tough job, for sure.

Anyway. Don't know if it's rigged or not, but every person have their preferences physique wise, judges are no different.

Having said that, i think Sadik looked good upstairs but his legs where a couple of weeks out. It was a gift. :D

I liked the guy with a weird name that ended up in second place. Arash something.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity