over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia postponed

not surprised as who is going to be able to qualify who hasn't already? if there are no shows til sep/oct?

I just seen it got postponed. I feel for anyone who's trying to compete this year. I think all coaches should extend there services to some degree.
does anyone say this when we get fired and clients coach whore hop all the time?

does anyone say this when we get fired and clients coach whore hop all the time?
let me re phrase, well nvmd, it hapes they flake and punk out, no one helps a lick, so no, no extension. sorry

Wow, something so far out and they're already deciding to postpone it. Guess it makes sense though since most guys will be starting their prep right about now or shortly.

Wow, something so far out and they're already deciding to postpone it. Guess it makes sense though since most guys will be starting their prep right about now or shortly.
Neil the other day on IG live said it was getting postponed. I guess he would know first hand

Tons of shows are cancelled and getting bumped back , some months.
Would suck to be a serious competitor and have to pause your your prep for this shit , between shows getting cancelled , gyms being closed ect

If the Olympia owners can find people to attend, they could easily make exceptions this year, and make it work. I know the other shows are either cancelled or postponed (effects qualifying), but the Olympia is the grand-daddy of them all, and they could easily bring back the guys from last year, and then all who have placed well the last year prior, as well as exceptions for any newer guys coming up, they could make it work...this one year....even with a month postponement themselves.

This is assuming they can legally put on a show. I think it should be fine by fall, personally.

"Per our sources, the Mr. Olympia is being planned to reschedule to the weekend of December 11th or the 18th. Our sources also made note that there is still a chance for the competition to be cancelled altogether for 2020, despite current public messaging in the announcement."

I could also see the venue for the contest to change if where they planned on having it is shut down. Some states are going to be worse than others. In the winter this virus will probably come back strong.

They may need to shop around for another place to host the show. I suppose they could have it PPV only too.

"Per our sources, the Mr. Olympia is being planned to reschedule to the weekend of December 11th or the 18th. Our sources also made note that there is still a chance for the competition to be cancelled altogether for 2020, despite current public messaging in the announcement."

So do people stay on diet until the Arnold? Does the Arnold get pushed back? No Arnold in 2021? Lots of implications with this.

I could also see the venue for the contest to change if where they planned on having it is shut down. Some states are going to be worse than others. In the winter this virus will probably come back strong.

They may need to shop around for another place to host the show. I suppose they could have it PPV only too.
I agree! Have the show elsewhere

So do people stay on diet until the Arnold? Does the Arnold get pushed back? No Arnold in 2021? Lots of implications with this.
So many things are going to be screwed up. How about pro football ? There may not even be a season. I wonder if the Super Bowl will get cancelled.

The venue most likely will change as the contract with the Orleans expires in September. As far as moving to another state or country, I was told that's happening. At least not immediately.

They are looking for a place to hold the expo, contest and host hotel all in one place like when it was at Mandalay Bay. And when I say expo, I mean in the future. I personally don't think they will have an expo with this years show.

The venue most likely will change as the contract with the Orleans expires in September. As far as moving to another state or country, I was told that's happening. At least not immediately.

They are looking for a place to hold the expo, contest and host hotel all in one place like when it was at Mandalay Bay. And when I say expo, I mean in the future. I personally don't think they will have an expo with this years show.

Why not bring it back to Mandalay Bay then; what was wrong with that venue? I never understood why they moved it to the Orleans to begin with, figured they were just being cheapskates.

I was wondering the same thing but the Arnold is March 4-7. The competitors just can't go completely off season. I think that time span is doable.

Any word if the Rock's show is still on in late October?

Why not bring it back to Mandalay Bay then; what was wrong with that venue? I never understood why they moved it to the Orleans to begin with, figured they were just being cheapskates.
I believe it was money.
They don't need a venue for the contest that size.
They couldn't even sell out New Orleans most years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131