over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia: Who you got top 3?

Hmmm... I'll guess:
Hadi
Curry
Ramy
Bonac

I like Ramy but based on his history I don't think he's going to nail it again as well as last year, I hope he does though. Bonac could be as higher if he's perfect...

Hmmm... I'll guess:
Hadi
Curry
Ramy
Bonac

I like Ramy but based on his history I don't think he's going to nail it again as well as last year, I hope he does though. Bonac could be as higher if he's perfect...
No way, Ramy will destroy people this year. This will be strictly a contest for 2nd place. No one is touching Ramy this year.

It'll probably be
1. Ramy
2. Hadi
3. Curry/Bonac
4. Bonac/Curry

But I hope it's actually
1. Hadi
2. Walker
3. Ramy

I'm dreading a Bonac win. Really find his proportions displeasing with those oversized glutes, short limbs, hair, and general lord of the rings dwarf appearance. He's muscular and conditioned as fuck though so hats off to him. Never ever comes in off or unconditioned, easily the most consistent guy in the lineup.

I'm dreading a Bonac win. Really find his proportions displeasing with those oversized glutes, short limbs, hair, and general lord of the rings dwarf appearance. He's muscular and conditioned as fuck though so hats off to him. Never ever comes in off or unconditioned, easily the most consistent guy in the lineup.

Lmfao

It was a toss up between Hadi and Nick, but I saw some comparisons with Nick from Arnold and Hadi from 20 O, and I gotta give the edge to Nick. Plus I think he has the momentum now.

Hollingshead is just a man on a mission. He was on with Fouad last week, and he was just in a zone. Totally different personality/mentality. He's been working towards this the whole year, and as long as they don't screw up the peak, I think he will upset a lot of competitors. I was actually considering putting him higher, but haven't seen the new Shed on stage yet.

Plus, I really like James's work ethic, attitude, personality so had to rank him high. 😁
Think of this, two kind of similar physiques except hadi has a more streamlined waist.
So who has nick stood next to? Kucklo and Iain. Who has Hadi stood next to? Ramy, Bonac, Heath, Curry. I can't understand how someone can using logic only place Nick better than Hadi.

Reactions: Bio
It'll probably be
1. Ramy
2. Hadi
3. Curry/Bonac
4. Bonac/Curry

But I hope it's actually
1. Hadi
2. Walker
3. Ramy

It's comical that you say that but the physique that is closest to his type is Nick Walker and you place him 2nd and HOPE for it. Your post makes ZERO SENSE.

Think of this, two kind of similar physiques except hadi has a more streamlined waist.
So who has nick stood next to? Kucklo and Iain. Who has Hadi stood next to? Ramy, Bonac, Heath, Curry. I can't understand how someone can using logic only place Nick better than Hadi.
I think Nick will beat him from the back. I think his legs will look better (especially side shots). While I do agree that his waist is wide, the ab development he has, makes it actually look good. But you are right, we won't truly know until they stand beside each other, and Hadi already proved himself multiple times. But I'm excited to see what happens. My predications are just guesses/gut feelings, I think this is one of the toughest Olympias to call (other than Ramy)

Oh and to all the people doubting Ramy, look how sunken his face is:

1633528016492.png

(from IG live a couple days ago)

and from his story today:
1633528043668.png

He's covered up, but with a face like that, you know he's peeled. He's got so much muscle, that being this lean, will only make him look bigger. I don't think anyone is a threat to him this year.

After the top 5 i really think its a free for all for that 6th spot - I wouldn't be surprised if anyone 6th-10th actually got 6th place.

1. Ramy
2. Hadi
3. Curry
4. Nick
5. Bonac
6. James Hollingshead (my dark horse)
7. Ian
8. Hunter
9. Justin
10. Akim

No way, Ramy will destroy people this year. This will be strictly a contest for 2nd place. No one is touching Ramy this year.
I think it's a lot easier to mess up no matter how hard you push or how lean you get, especially for the really big guys.

I mean, ask Dennis James, he was famous for it.

Ramy
Hadi
Curry
Walker
Bonac
Valliere

Labrada
Williams
Hollingshead
Justin Rodriguez

It's comical that you say that but the physique that is closest to his type is Nick Walker and you place him 2nd and HOPE for it. Your post makes ZERO SENSE.
idk man, walker doesn't have the retarded looking hair or the mega-glutes. But you're not wrong; beyond those two aspects their physiques are not that dissimilar. Just an aesthetic preference, what can I say? Plus Walker has the cocky underdog effect so we want to see him win, whereas Bonac is kind of "the old guard", so it's a bit less compelling.

So everyone thinks walker will beat bonac? Anyone want to put some $$$ on that. Cashapp payable

Just seen recent pics Bonac posted. He looks fucking pealed!!

James looks quite small in the athletes meeting pics. Pushing condition hard maybe?

Who’s your top 5 right now that you have seen their physiques?

I say if Rami lose water he can win.
But:
Rami
Curry
Walker
Hadi
Hunter

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member