over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia: Who you got top 3?

So everyone thinks walker will beat bonac? Anyone want to put some $$$ on that. Cashapp payable
Could have taken my money. You can have broke me as I would have never bet hunter to make top 5 and beat walker.

Dude Nick was visually pissed off and if I was him I would be too. Hunter beat him with a torn pec.

Hadi! Really!? Wow. I don’t think he came in where he needs to but I am not even close to a judge lol.
Nope me neither #3. I put him #2 Ramy be tuff to beat another 5x or more Champ most likely

Well my prediction of the new blood Walker Hadi and Labrada made the top 5 very impressive guys congrats!

Based on the score cards, with Labrada ahead after prejudge, Labrada seems to have been given a gift over Walker.
Labrada has Walker on stature and an edge on symmetry but muscularity and condition belong to Nick. And when in the actual mandatories, I don't think I give any of them to Labrada over Walker. Maybe side chest

Feel bad for Hollingshead. Really poor showing in what you could tell was a high expectation in his mind, based off the interviews I saw with him prior.

Based on the score cards, with Labrada ahead after prejudge, Labrada seems to have been given a gift over Walker.
Labrada has Walker on stature and an edge on symmetry but muscularity and condition belong to Nick. And when in the actual mandatories, I don't think I give any of them to Labrada over Walker. Maybe side chest

Feel bad for Hollingshead. Really poor showing in what you could tell was a high expectation in his mind, based off the interviews I saw with him prior.
And Labrada had something with his left pec (sorry for bad pic but they really cracked down on anyone posting videos this year those A Holes) B4278399-A744-4E9C-A28B-6C892254A788.jpeg

And Roelly Winklarr not in the top 10!!!!!

And Labrada had something with his left pec (sorry for bad pic but they really cracked down on anyone posting videos this year those A Holes) View attachment 146057

And Roelly Winklarr not in the top 10!!!!!

I think that would be is torn pec.

Labrada and Ian getting epic gifts.

Justin, Hassan and Shaaban getting screwed. Also Hadi, of course.

Labrada was a water faucet on stage, im REALLY SUPRISED at his placing, yes he has good structure but damn...THATS IT!

Labrada was a water faucet on stage, im REALLY SUPRISED at his placing, yes he has good structure but damn...THATS IT!
100%. I thought the judging was complete garbage. Labrada looked like poo. Had to be some legacy bullshit. I had Hadi 1, Nick 2 and Brandon 3. Ramy just looks fucking weird to me, not appealing at all. His quads are too big for his hammies and he looked puffy up there. For Nick's size I can't believe the way his midsection pops; great conditioning. But overall Hadi's conditioning was the best by far and he should have won.

That was my first time watching live. I really enjoyed it. Even my girl who isn't into this at all had a good time. Also loved how all the competitors are such good sports and encourage each other. Can't wait for next year!

PS - Cbum's acceptance speech was all time great. He must be a really awesome dude.

100%. I thought the judging was complete garbage. Labrada looked like poo. Had to be some legacy bullshit. I had Hadi 1, Nick 2 and Brandon 3. Ramy just looks fucking weird to me, not appealing at all. His quads are too big for his hammies and he looked puffy up there. For Nick's size I can't believe the way his midsection pops; great conditioning. But overall Hadi's conditioning was the best by far and he should have won.

That was my first time watching live. I really enjoyed it. Even my girl who isn't into this at all had a good time. Also loved how all the competitors are such good sports and encourage each other. Can't wait for next year!

PS - Cbum's acceptance speech was all time great. He must be a really awesome dude.

Cbum acts like a champion. That goes a long way. Guy looks absolutely phenomenal as well but his attitude and the way he carries himself is great for the sport imo.

When I saw breon taking off his shirt I just shook my head.. cringe worthy imo.

I like nick too, think he has a phenomenal build but he needs to take some notes from cbum and cutler. If he does that and keeps up his body he will go far.

Cbum acts like a champion. That goes a long way. Guy looks absolutely phenomenal as well but his attitude and the way he carries himself is great for the sport imo.

When I saw breon taking off his shirt I just shook my head.. cringe worthy imo.

I like nick too, think he has a phenomenal build but he needs to take some notes from cbum and cutler. If he does that and keeps up his body he will go far.
Did you cringe when Nick Walker took off his shirt also??

Did you cringe when Nick Walker took off his shirt also??
Yes I did, that's why I made the comment about him at the bottom. Just not how one should present themselves if they want to be the champion. Confidence is great but there's a fine line that needs to be walked.

I don't want to take it anything away from him, but couldn't help think about the fact as he was posing, a big sign behind him of "Labrada Nutrition" as one of the major sponsors. I don't think they gave Nick enough opportunities to compare against the top 3.

While I agree with everything you say, I have a problem with Nick, the same problem as Ramy. Something just doesn't look good.

Last year I had Hadi winning, this year too.

But last year, Ramy even looked harder, now his abdomen is better but he is softer.

It's funny, for years I felt that Ramy would be a great champion and take us back to the days of Ronnie and Jay, but some proportions are just uncomfortable to watch.

And for those who talk about Hadi's oil on shoulders, you should look at what Ramy has done to them and how they have increased since last year.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws