over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia: Who you got top 3?

While I agree with everything you say, I have a problem with Nick, the same problem as Ramy. Something just doesn't look good.

Last year I had Hadi winning, this year too.

But last year, Ramy even looked harder, now his abdomen is better but he is softer.

It's funny, for years I felt that Ramy would be a great champion and take us back to the days of Ronnie and Jay, but some proportions are just uncomfortable to watch.

And for those who talk about Hadi's oil on shoulders, you should look at what Ramy has done to them and how they have increased since last year.
I love Nick's look. He reminds me of Cutler. But I understand not everyone likes that blocky look and wants the V to pop more. But I keep going back to his size and conditioning combo is just unreal to me. Hadi def should have won tho.

I feel like some of you don't know bodybuilding very well if you're surprised at the judging here.

I'm also not understanding how a lot of you had Nick above both Hunter and William.

I was fine with everything except I think there was a very good case for Hadi 2nd, especially given the night show. But I will freely admit I'm biased and have NEVER liked Brandon much physique wise.

I also felt bad for Hollingshead, I really want to know what happened. It was really weird how ONLY his abs seemed effed up? Like even his lower back looked good. I was thinking maybe some kind of small food allergy that slipped by.

I feel like some of you don't know bodybuilding very well if you're surprised at the judging here.

I'm also not understanding how a lot of you had Nick above both Hunter and William.

I was fine with everything except I think there was a very good case for Hadi 2nd, especially given the night show. But I will freely admit I'm biased and have NEVER liked Brandon much physique wise.

I also felt bad for Hollingshead, I really want to know what happened. It was really weird how ONLY his abs seemed effed up? Like even his lower back looked good. I was thinking maybe some kind of small food allergy that slipped by.
Lol I'm not surprised by the judging; I just disagree... Hunter was holding too much water and William honestly just came in looking strange. Like his symmetry was off.

Just my take...

Better condition and presentation than Bonac. As much or more muscularity than Bonac.
Labrada has stature and side chest. Walker has every other pose, condition, and presentation. Both have equal amounts of muscle.

I love Nick's look. He reminds me of Cutler. But I understand not everyone likes that blocky look and wants the V to pop more. But I keep going back to his size and conditioning combo is just unreal to me. Hadi def should have won tho.

I'm a fan of Jay, my favorite bodybuilder, so I see some differences with Nick. Jay was wide as a house, Nick not so wide. And his quads were some of the best in the business.

Nick's quads look bad, I mean, his calves are almost as big, so there's no nice flow from head to toe. Ramy has the same problem but in reverse, quas that are too big in relation to the calves.

Also, I hate how Nick hits the FDD.

Lol I'm not surprised by the judging; I just disagree... Hunter was holding too much water and William honestly just came in looking strange. Like his symmetry was off.
I guess I kind of at least partially factor in how I know they're gonna judge it these days instead of solely my views? I dunno.

I say what I said about Bonac more because of tenure than anything. I agree he was....off in a weird way. He did improve a lot for the finals though I thought, still not near his best though.

Just my take...

Better condition and presentation than Bonac. As much or more muscularity than Bonac.
Labrada has stature and side chest. Walker has every other pose, condition, and presentation. Both have equal amounts of muscle.
Honestly 4,5,6 I would have been fine with any which way.

I'm a fan of Jay, my favorite bodybuilder, so I see some differences with Nick. Jay was wide as a house, Nick not so wide. And his quads were some of the best in the business.

Nick's quads look bad, I mean, his calves are almost as big, so there's no nice flow from head to toe. Ramy has the same problem but in reverse, quas that are too big in relation to the calves.

Also, I hate how Nick hits the FDD.
Just keep in mind Jay was 33 when he won his first Olympia. Nick is 26-27 and this was his first appearance. Assuming he keeps doing what he's doing he'll get there real soon.

When thinking of the placings at the O, just think in terms of size, shape, and symmetry, if you look at those main judging criteria then you will see how hunter placed ahead of Nick and the argument with Curry over Hadi.
Curry and Hadi very very close using those criteria.

Conditioning just highlights and compliments those other attributes

Just keep in mind Jay was 33 when he won his first Olympia. Nick is 26-27 and this was his first appearance. Assuming he keeps doing what he's doing he'll get there real soon.

It's always great to see big progress in a short time, but I don't know if that's a good thing in the long run. Jay, Yates, Ronnie, they didn't explode in their first 2 years as a pro, they improved in size over the years.

These guys who explode fast can have a good couple of years, and then never make improvements again. I certainly thought Nick's ceiling wouldn't be that high, but I can't see if he could make improvements from this point.

It's always great to see big progress in a short time, but I don't know if that's a good thing in the long run. Jay, Yates, Ronnie, they didn't explode in their first 2 years as a pro, they improved in size over the years.

These guys who explode fast can have a good couple of years, and then never make improvements again. I certainly thought Nick's ceiling wouldn't be that high, but I can't see if he could make improvements from this point.
Bad example using Dorian as an example. He did "explode fast".

1990 in his pro debut he placed 2nd at Night of Champions (Nick pro debut 4th)

1991 Dorian 1st Night of Championships (Nick same)
1991 Dorian 2nd Olympia (Nick 5th)

In 1991 Dorian was 29, Nick is 27 so pretty much same age.

But Dorian, Flex and Kevin, all of them were a unique generation that reached the ranks of the pros in a new era. Anyway, Dorian reached his full size a few years later from debuting as a pro, at 1995. Also Kevin was more massive in 1998 than in 1992.

Nick is more like Ramy, Ramy was already massive in his first year as a pro, he hasn't gotten any bigger since then, I'm not sure he's gotten better either. His condition seems to be somewhat better but his forms due to SEO are worse.

But Dorian, Flex and Kevin, all of them were a unique generation that reached the ranks of the pros in a new era. Anyway, Dorian reached his full size a few years later from debuting as a pro, at 1995. Also Kevin was more massive in 1998 than in 1992.

Nick is more like Ramy, Ramy was already massive in his first year as a pro, he hasn't gotten any bigger since then, I'm not sure he's gotten better either. His condition seems to be somewhat better but his forms due to SEO are worse.
Dorian's biggest gain was when he competed in 93 and came in at 257lbs

Yes, but according to his own words, he did not use insulin any more than in 1995 or 1996 (I don't remember well exactly the year), where you can tell that it is when he pushed the most.

My point is that athletes who progress quickly is because they are firing all the bullets at the same time ... and then, there is no room for further improvement.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131