over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia

bigmills

Registered
Does anyone have the top six for the Olympia this year? I'm going to go with Phil first again Shawn Rhoden 2nd, Dallas McCarver 3rd, big rammy 4th,Dennis wolf 5th, Branch Warren 6th.. I think the big surprise is going to be Dallas McCarver. I don't remember what he placed last year but I do not think he was in the top 10 from what I can remember. He is definitely the up and coming the sport.let me hear some other opinions..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the top six for the Olympia this year? I'm going to go with Phil first again Shawn Rhoden 2nd, Dallas McCarver 3rd, big rammy 4th,Dennis wolf 5th, Branch Warren 6th.. I think the big surprise is going to be Dallas McCarver. I don't remember what he placed last year but I do not think he was in the top 10 from what I can remember. He is definitely the up and coming the sport.let me hear some other opinions..

Branch Warren will never place that high. Dexter was 2nd last year. He'll place well. Let's throw Levrone in the Top 10.

Branch Warren will never place that high. Dexter was 2nd last year. He'll place well. Let's throw Levrone in the Top 10.
I agree Dexter will always play swell because of his physique and conditioning, butt If Shawn Rhoden Dallas McCarver and big Ramy come in pills it might push it back to 5 or 6 just because of size. However there's no doubt the Dexter will be peeled he is the blade for a reason so it is up to them other guys to push him back..

I'm hoping to see LEVRONE break the top 6
Me too but I highly doubt it we really haven't seen any pictures of his legs and I don't think he has the most of maturity that he used to have however I'm sure he still has the nice physique. He is competing to compete but I also think it is a little bit of a publicity stunt from what I have heard to make money from supplement companies correct me if I'm wrong but I think he owns one?

I feel it's too early to say. We would be guessing at best. I think this year will be a nice show as some of the kind of new comers are getting their feet wet and learning; Rammy, Rhodden, McCarver. Phil is constantly being pushed to maintain and gain. And Levrone is a wild card that despite his physique may still disrupt the final scoring due to politics and 1980's Arnold factor.

With everyone finally hitting there strides it'll be interesting. It's gonna come down to conditioning. But don't forget guys like Willam Bonac. Roelly. A much improved Victor who is improving very quickly. Cedric McMillan whose starting to come in better and not sure about comton but he's prepping now so he might have sites set on doing his first olympia now the the pressure is off a bit. So many great bodybuilders who if they came in diced to the bone it would be a different ball game. Only ones for sure top 5 are Phil dexter and ramy as his size is to overwhelming. But I can see Cedric replacing Rhoden if he comes in as conditioned as Rhoden does as he is bigger and even better symmetry. Wolf seemed to fade last year and I think Dallas or comton will take him over. And who knows about levrone

Dallas and DeAsha going to make a big splash in the top 10.

With everyone finally hitting there strides it'll be interesting. It's gonna come down to conditioning. But don't forget guys like Willam Bonac. Roelly. A much improved Victor who is improving very quickly. Cedric McMillan whose starting to come in better and not sure about comton but he's prepping now so he might have sites set on doing his first olympia now the the pressure is off a bit. So many great bodybuilders who if they came in diced to the bone it would be a different ball game. Only ones for sure top 5 are Phil dexter and ramy as his size is to overwhelming. But I can see Cedric replacing Rhoden if he comes in as conditioned as Rhoden does as he is bigger and even better symmetry. Wolf seemed to fade last year and I think Dallas or comton will take him over. And who knows about levrone
I completely forgot about Justin Compton and Cedric McMillan the only problem was Cedric is he never seems to be completely peeled however his physique is definitely in the top 5. Justin Compton is a house and comes in peeled to the Bone but like you said it's his first Olympia so the pressure is going to be there but he is definitely a threat along with Dallas McCarver and big Ramy who replaced Phil in the future. I'm not quite sure about William Bonac, and I think Victor needs another year to break the top five he won the Baltimore last week however his conditioning was not that great no striated or anything like that. I am a big Victor fan love to see people make comebacks like he did.

Last edited:

No Dexter in the top 6? Are you high? At the very worst, he will finish 3rd. I think 2nd

No Dexter in the top 6? Are you high? At the very worst, he will finish 3rd. I bet he takes 2nd again though.

I also heard that this year is going to be televised on NBC Sports. Does anyone know anything about that?

I also heard that this year is going to be televised on NBC Sports. Does anyone know anything about that?

The same thing was said for last years comp.

Phil
Dexter
Rhoden
Ramy

then 5-6 are anyone's guess. Maybe Dallas and even Josh Lenarkowitz

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views