advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympic Boxer Ginny Fuchs Claimed Boyfriend Inseminated Her with Letrozole and GW1516

Inseminated......how did he do that without her noticing. Damn 2020 just keeps them coming.
Lol, I'm pretty sure she knew he was blasting in her, just maybe didn't know the drugs he was on or the fact that there would be traces of drugs transferred to her and actually show up in a blood test.

But then again, could be a convenient excuse.

I don't blame the guy. And at least she avoided the first pass through the liver by injecting rather than taking it orally.
Reminds me of guys putting drugs in their anus. They do make some drugs that are administered through a suppository.

Am I the only one that thinks this BS excuse is too crazy to be true? Maybe its too crazy to be false though...

Just a picogram here and there from a busted nut

I haven't even read the story but come up of course this is bullshit. Now unless she tested positive for other things on top of the letro and GW. Ok so I have just read the article as I wanted to check. It stated her boyfriend's "supplements". Now letro has been used in men to increase test levels over time but he obviously wasn't prescribed it or part of any clinical trial. What sort of guy would use an AI and GW and nothing else. No test, deca, eq, dbol, adrol, winny... nothing else. Yet she tested positive for an AI and GW both of which she would benefit from. There isn't much info on letro and women apart from the many cancer and fertility studies. However, it has been shown that women who take letro experience a decrease is estrogen, increase in free test levels and lean body mass. Now granted it is a poor choice of performance enhancer because it's also known to cause muscle/joint weakness and pain. GW is obviously great for cardiovascular endurance which would benefit a boxer greatly.

Hell yeah! 15 years of ejaculating in my wife she is a beast now. Yet I pay for the gear and she’s getting it for free, well she is my wife.

Seriously I have asked this question before if gear can be passed to woman through semen. And there is a stupid video probably several of how to make your own steroids, if you know what I mean. Ridiculous!!!!!

Those compounds are orally bioavailable, so may have been absorbed through that pathway.

they talk about dismantling police, they have it ass backwards... get rid of useless organizations like WADA first.
as for her claim, I say bullshit. Mark McGuire with pro hormones, that NFL guy with deer antler lol, now inseminated GWA and letro… vaginally and anally lol.

My new GF should be a beast within weeks LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity