over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympic designer steroids

dros

Registered
I follow amateur wrestling and MMA pretty closely and there's gotta be some unreleased steroids some of these guys are on.

Yoel Romero is a nice example I think. Olymic silver medalist, several times world champion, beaten several olympic gold medalist and world champions on numerous occasions in freestyle wrestling. He also happens to be an mma fighter now for those who are unaware and will be fighting for the title, again, soon.

First of, This guy is the definition of a genetic freak, he's, like joe rogan likes to say, built like a cgi character, literally. His tiny waist, traps and neck/head, bowed out athletic legs and huge quads. Extremely explosive with amazing reflexes, stretchyness and durabilty. Just the whole package. 5'11'', 200+lbs when he's rehydrated

He turns 41 next month and with mma being so cardio heavy he seems to do pretty well for a guy his age.

Ever since USADA came into the picture, many top MMA fighters physiques changes dramtically. Vitor Belfort, Overeem, Eric Silva, Johnny Hendricks to name a few, but not Yoel. Even at his age he still looks and performs the same. USADA has stricter testing than the olympics given they can test you anywhere, anytime unnanounced. With the olympics, many of the athletes will just time it before they go off to not get busted. So USADA testing is much harder. Which makes me think he must be on some undetectable stuff. The Iranians also have something going on I think.

Here's Yoel

yoel-romero.png

There are several fighters that look totally different. This is one of them

**broken link removed**

While Yoel still looks the same

What's your thoughts on if we will ever see some of this stuff?

UFC-194-Weigh-In-Las-Vegas-MMAnytt-Photo-Mazdak-Cavian-2015-47.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a physique that can be built naturally to me. What are you seeing that’s so unbelievable looking?

When i first met War Machine he came up to me and said, “What are you on?”
Haha every time i get that question i tend to get pissed but he was shredded so i said, “Everything!”
Anyway, we got to know each other and he told me his cycle and that he beat every MMA drug test.
1 gram test prop and 4ius HGH.
3 weeks out switch to testosterone suspension.
Drop everything i think it was 10 days out.
Yes, MMA guys still use gear.

Yoel got popped for using MK677. Apparently it “wasn’t on the label” of his supplements.

That looks like a physique that can be built naturally to me. What are you seeing that’s so unbelievable looking?

Did you just skip everything I wrote?

This man is a former olympic silver medalist, world champion, pan american cup, games champion (several times), beating several different olympic gold and world champion medalists several times. He is 100% on drugs. The man is 40 years old and is 5'11 200lbs shredded. In MMA. This isn't bodybuilding we are talking about here.

Haha every time i get that question i tend to get pissed but he was shredded so i said, “Everything!”
Anyway, we got to know each other and he told me his cycle and that he beat every MMA drug test.

Doesn't work like that anymore like I said. USADA can test using carbon isotope method. They will know if the testosterone is natural or injected.

Yoel got popped for using MK677. Apparently it “wasn’t on the label” of his supplements.

He got off because he spesifically said which supplements he was taking like you are supposed to under USADA rules. They randomly went to 3 different stores and bought the same supplement and all of them contained Ibutamoren.

Bo Jackson was a freakish athlete and freakishly built. Never heard anything about Herschel Walker either.

I really couldn’t give a damn about what they are taking. I just don’t have a problem believing that there are genetically superior dudes out there.

The guys that have the biggest fluctuations in weight, and body composition are the ones that you can suspect the most.

Vitor Belfort fought his first UFC fight against Randy Couture at 240 fucking lbs!

And "TRT" Vitor that you have pictured there fought at 185 lbs!!!

And Natural Vitor was a soft 185 lbs

:)

I don't know if Yoel's physique has changed that much over the years, ever since he wrestled, and competed in the Olympics. I haven't followed Yoel that long to be honest.

Thing with MMA is; they aren't built like bodybuilders; to them it's function over physique so there's probably quite a few guys on stuff that wouldn't look like it by our standards.

All them Brazilians I would say...:D:eek:

How was he as a person? After that whole beat his girlfriend thing; dude went bonkers.

That's a decent amount of shit for a MMA fighter.

The guys that have the biggest fluctuations in weight, and body composition are the ones that you can suspect the most.

Vitor Belfort fought his first UFC fight against Randy Couture at 240 fucking lbs!

And "TRT" Vitor that you have pictured there fought at 185 lbs!!!

And Natural Vitor was a soft 185 lbs

:)

I don't know if Yoel's physique has changed that much over the years, ever since he wrestled, and competed in the Olympics. I haven't followed Yoel that long to be honest.

Thing with MMA is; they aren't built like bodybuilders; to them it's function over physique so there's probably quite a few guys on stuff that wouldn't look like it by our standards.

All them Brazilians I would say...:D:eek:

To be fair, that's Vitor at 205lbs, possible rehydrated to 210-215lbs

This is TRT Vitor, when he found his perfect coctail

pic is from weigh ins (dehydrated)

**broken link removed**

To be fair, that's Vitor at 205lbs, possible rehydrated to 210-215lbs

This is TRT Vitor, when he found his perfect coctail

pic is from weigh ins (dehydrated)

**broken link removed**
I agree. I should've counted the regular hydrated weight.

I loved TRT Vitor; body of youth with experience of a veteran.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How was he as a person? After that whole beat his girlfriend thing; dude went bonkers.

That's a decent amount of shit for a MMA fighter.

He was real nice to me. I only talked to him at the gym. I was talking to him the day that all went down. That night he drove to Vegas because a friend told him his girl was with a guy. If only he hadn’t got that tip from his friend. He had a T-shirt company that was doing well. He had a fight coming up. Life was good.

He was real nice to me. I only talked to him at the gym. I was talking to him the day that all went down. That night he drove to Vegas because a friend told him his girl was with a guy. If only he hadn’t got that tip from his friend. He had a T-shirt company that was doing well. He had a fight coming up. Life was good.

Wow crazy story! And now he's rotting in jail! 1 gram of test and 4iu gh is surprising for a guy who wasn't that big. Maybe he simply didn't use often enough to really grow from it. Remember War Machine didn't fight in the UFC so maybe the drug testing was different? The OP seems to know more about that than me so maybe he can clarify.

I find that all AAS hurt cardio for me. However, they are dieting most of the time they're using so that shouldn't impair cardio as much I suppose.

Even if you use test base won’t your test/epi test ratio be fucked up?

I know a USAPL power lifter that qualifies for worlds multiple times got flagged. He would run test suspension SQ 100mg day.

I wonder if tren base would fuck up test/epi test.

Look at Romero over the years. Looks pretty much the same. “ soldier of god “ this guy is clearly 100% strict and determined as fuck.

Personally I think he’s natural

If they are doing something it's not testosterone or steroid related. The carbon isotope test will pick up stuff that hasn't even been discovered yet.

Well whatever the Chinese and Korean weightlifters are using, they're getting away with it.

didn't the Balco Labs guy invent new variations of drugs every month or so to get his athletes thru testing?

I can't wait to hear what the newest designer steroids are, I find that topic to be extremely interesting.

It's not that I don't like what's already available, it's just exciting to think that there's more possibilities out there that we haven't discovered yet.

Yoel Romero is a fucking machine. The full package. His hip control is nuts.

I don't care if he doesn't look like a bodybuilder. He shouldn't look like one, actually. He looks perfectly built for what he needs to do.

Ahaha, and I loved the way he reacted to Bisping flipping him off. You could almost hear Bisping gulp and get a little unsure of himself haha.

I can't wait to hear what the newest designer steroids are, I find that topic to be extremely interesting.

It's not that I don't like what's already available, it's just exciting to think that there's more possibilities out there that we haven't discovered yet.

Yoel Romero is a fucking machine. The full package. His hip control is nuts.

I don't care if he doesn't look like a bodybuilder. He shouldn't look like one, actually. He looks perfectly built for what he needs to do.

Ahaha, and I loved the way he reacted to Bisping flipping him off. You could almost hear Bisping gulp and get a little unsure of himself haha.

I find it very intriguing also. I hope we can get our hands on some of this that they are doing. The Cubans, Chinese, Iranians, Koreans. They're doing something.

Bisping wanted no part of Yoel

The guy is something special

49266.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members