over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements Linked With Heart Rhythm Disorder

That's a huge improvement. It only took about 2 months?

I recently began using it myself and am curious what it will do. I normally use krill oil and that keeps everything in perfect order, but wanted to add a fish oil supplement too and see what happens. In the past, I never noticed anything positive when using fish oil.
For about a year before switching to Biotest’s Flameout, I used Onnit’s krill oil. The krill oil didn’t have the same effects on my triglycerides and HDL.

My only complaint so far about Flameout is the four-softgel serving in a bottle of 90 softgels. That seems like some goofy math to me!

I’m currently high doing cod liver oil which I believe has a higher amount of dh/epa and feel great . Maybe these events have to do with the blood thinning effect?

I’m on rosuvastain (10mg on Mondays and Thursdays). Years ago I was on simvaststin, training intensely, and wound up in total renal failure as my muscle tissue was breaking down rapidly. I was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis and completely bedridden for over a week. The statin was never directly blamed then, but it has my doctor very cautious about this statin now. So in addition to monitoring my lipids, he’s watching my kidneys and liver as well.

It's great your doctor is working with you on all of this. Some people take 5mg of crestor 2-3 x a week with good results so hopefully, you can still reduce the 10mg and see how that works out.

For about a year before switching to Biotest’s Flameout, I used Onnit’s krill oil. The krill oil didn’t have the same effects on my triglycerides and HDL.

My only complaint so far about Flameout is the four-softgel serving in a bottle of 90 softgels. That seems like some goofy math to me!

I feel flameout can get expensive, but I think it may be worth it. I'll know soon what effect it has on me. The cheapest I've found is $80 for 2 bottles.

I feel flameout can get expensive, but I think it may be worth it. I'll know soon what effect it has on me. The cheapest I've found is $80 for 2 bottles.
i use to use all biotest supps, back in the early 90's-2010 ish, but they aint cheap...they use to have an orange powder that was awesome, then they changed the formula, never the same again

i hope their flame out is good, but damn that price...

as with any supplement, ask why are you taking it? why do you need the dosage you are using? moderation is the key for everything. diet, cardio, gear supplements stay in the middle and pulse up and down as needed. but 2-3g is prolly all one needs for omega-3s. to little wont' do anything, to much might have negative affects, stay in the middle and check ur blood work often to see if its even doing anything.

I definitely wouldn't follow Poliquin's megadosing protocol bro. Not saying that's what killed him or that it even played any role whatsoever as I simply don't know all of the details regarding his death but taking in 30+ gr of fish oil each day can't be good.

I think what you're doing now is good and the results show for it. Don't fall into the mistake of thinking that more is going to bring even more improvements.
People routinely get 15-30-45 grams of coconut oil or olive oil a day so "mega-dosing" a single source of oil in one's diet is not unheard of. I do think it to be unwise to overly emphasize any one source of EFA's in our diets.

I read 8 to 10 responses before deciding to reply:

my take here is that EVERYTHING with high concentrated doses of “XYZ” need to be in check with dietary function/supplement/genetics

knowing yourself/family traits is probably the most important aspect of the journey.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear