over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

omeprazole affects fat loss ???

anyone been on a cutting cycle while on full dose ppi to report results ? or compare it to no ppi use

I was on my first contest prep taking 15mg of Lansoprazole daily in the mornings. Went from 215lbs down to 177lbs. Didn't have any trouble losing weight
thanks a lot bro....i needed to hear it from someone who had a 1st hand experience.

I get it prescribed as well and never took it even once.I have a shit load of bottles of it.when I read the side effect I said no way I'm taking this. Actually yesterday I was talking to my primary doctor about it and she told me it destroys you bones in the long run of use

Coming from a guy that has severe reflux, a hiatal hernia, Barrets esophagus, and would wake up at night choking on stomach acids I’d highly recommended getting off the PPI’s if possible. While they do give some relief I’ve personally gotten way better results and managed my symptoms using a diligent routine of apple cider vinegar. It takes a bit of time and for me only the liquid worked but it’s well worth trying for yourself. It’s managed and all but occasionally completely eradicated all my reflux issues and this is not just anecdotal, my quarterly endoscopies have shown a vast improvement.

can you elaborate more pleas ....do you find it difficult to lose weight ? or can't you lose weight at all ?
I have a much harder time losing weight. I have been on diets long enough and on omeprazole long enough to say there is a correlation.

I have a much harder time losing weight. I have been on diets long enough and on omeprazole long enough to say there is a correlation.
Interesting. Have you tried taking a break from the medication to see what happens?

I'd feel much more comfortable with tums in moderation

I get it prescribed as well and never took it even once.I have a shit load of bottles of it.when I read the side effect I said no way I'm taking this. Actually yesterday I was talking to my primary doctor about it and she told me it destroys you bones in the long run of use
between this and the risk of cancer from ongoing inflammation

Coming from a guy that has severe reflux, a hiatal hernia, Barrets esophagus, and would wake up at night choking on stomach acids I’d highly recommended getting off the PPI’s if possible. While they do give some relief I’ve personally gotten way better results and managed my symptoms using a diligent routine of apple cider vinegar. It takes a bit of time and for me only the liquid worked but it’s well worth trying for yourself. It’s managed and all but occasionally completely eradicated all my reflux issues and this is not just anecdotal, my quarterly endoscopies have shown a vast improvement.
i tried acv before for couple of days but it felt like drinking battery acid ...how long should it take usually to feel an improvement in symptoms ?

that's what i feel too ,but still can't fully judge the result now as i'm only 3 weeks in ...but i used to lose more at this point using same routine ....gonna check serum prolactin levels and lower the dose and see what happens.

i tried acv before for couple of days but it felt like drinking battery acid ...how long should it take usually to feel an improvement in symptoms ?
Yeah I can’t drink it straight either. I have a tea that I make every night with two shots of ACV, a spoonful of honey, Sleepy Time chamomile tea, collagen powder and a few dashes of cinnamon. If you stick to it for a solid week and try to minimize foods that trigger reflux you should have no symptoms within a week.

Yeah I can’t drink it straight either. I have a tea that I make every night with two shots of ACV, a spoonful of honey, Sleepy Time chamomile tea, collagen powder and a few dashes of cinnamon. If you stick to it for a solid week and try to minimize foods that trigger reflux you should have no symptoms within a week.
i'll give it a shot after tapering the ppi down over 2 months ,started the lower dose today ...so far so good.

Consuming the necessary daily caloric intake. Consume just when you are hungry, not when you are satisfied. Half the number of delectable components in your food and flavors cause weight growth.https://rigorfitness.com/

I took it for over 5 years straight and can tell you I’d did effect me…my b vitamins in my blood were over 12,000 with injectable vitamins but my folate was still low because I couldn’t absorb shit..my blood co2 was trash because I had no stomach acid..I wasn’t absorbing shit at all.

Took me a long time but a got off of that slow killer

i've been prescribed omeprazole 40 mg daily for chronic GERD with erosive esophagitis and hiuatus hernia for 6 months now ....the condition got better after 2 months on the ppi but when i tried to discontinue it, i got horrible rebound and worsening of the esophagus again ...went back on and gained some fat during the time i'm on the omeprazole.
now i'm on trt trying to cut some fat but noticed it's a lot slower and harder than what's normal for me or than the rate i used to lose fat at.

so i was wondering is it me getting older or is the medication hindering my progress ?

did any one cut successfully while on high dose of ppi ?
It kills your kidneys. Don’t take it. Lots of evidence. Bad stuff.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear