over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omerta's Medlab Log

omerta

Registered
I've been posting some sporadic progress pics in the sponsors forum but I decided to get serious and post a detailed log of my training and body comp progress during my current cycle.

Stats:
36 y/o
Training 20 years
AAS experience 15 years

Cycle was 10 weeks long and simple:

Medlab Test Enanthate 600mg/week
MedlabTren Enanthate 400mg/week
Medlab Oral Winstrol 50mg caps 50mg ED
Medlab Arimidex 1mg EOD

My training consisted of a three day push/pull/legs split with no specified rest days, but I usually was able to train 4-5 times per week. My diet wasn't what I would have liked it to have been as about halfway through my cycle, life happened, I had some changes that affected my job and income and I wasn't able to put as much time and effort into my diet and nutrition. My main goal was to keep my protein above 250g a day to remain anti catabolic.

I persevered through it though and was able to drop almost 7 percent bf, gain 5 lbs of muscle and lose over 15 lbs of fat.

5/15/2015 I weighed 215 @ 19.0%. Lean Mass: 174.15 Fat Mass:40.85

7/22/2015 I weighted 205 @ 12.5%. Lean Mass: 179.37 Fat Mass: 25.625

My next cycle I want to put on some size and get up to around 230 while keeping my bodyfat around 15%. I'm planning on running Medlab Test Cyp 500 at 1g-1.5g a week, Tren E at 600mg a week, along with some Anadrol or Dbol, I haven't decided yet.

I am open to suggestions of what to add to my test and tren cycle. I ran some hgh a few years ago that had me absolutely chiseled at 5iu/day 5 days a week - see my avatar pic.

I'm thinking 10 weeks:
Test Cyp - 1g-1.5g a week 1-10
Tren E - 600mg a week 1-6
Anadrol 100mg ED weeks 1-4
Masteron E - 600mg week 7-10
Anavar 50mg ED weeks 5-10
HGH - 5iu/day 5 days a week 1-10

I've never tried anavar but wouldn't mind seeing if if would help solidify my gains from the first weeks of the cycle.

I'm open to all feedback and suggestions! Thanks bros!

Attachments

• may18.jpg
    may18.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 350
  • july22.jpg
    july22.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Awesome bro, cant wait to see your log progress!!

I'm doing great. Making a transition into a new job that will give me the time and money up spend plenty of time training and eating right.

Took a few days off from the gym but am rested and geared up to hit it hard once the new vitamins arrive.

How are you doing bro?
Tomorrow the DVDs should land so I took a couple "before" pics post workout tonight. I've taken the last 5 days off and my diet has been garbage.

Current weight 193.5 bf% 12.9

Once I start running the anadrol test and Tren, I'll post specific macros, routines, etc...

0bfec6b8c7821249e6e7ed25b2a0fcec.jpg

The eagle has landed. Can't thank Medlab and Russian star enough for hooking me up with this killer cycle.

0b77f97b57df60445044a9833dc3c018.jpg

Shit is about to get real.

The eagle has landed. Can't thank Medlab and Russian star enough for hooking me up with this killer cycle.

You look killer bro, would love to see some details of your training and diet plans.

Really great to have you do this for us, Thank you bro.

This is going to be a killer cycle! Please let us know what you think of the mastabol when you get further along. Good choice[emoji106]

Day 1 Test cyp 500mg
Tren E 400mg
Anadrol 100mg

Quick back workout but no major lifts to document.

10294182a4c81f84938ee61253de6c49.jpg

d3bb43b230b7074bf9fd9b6e7a73d33e.jpg

ce9575f9db5b0d050a2d8160b1afe849.jpg

It's on now!!!

Looking like a beast, cant understand why more guys haven't got in on this

Trained 3X this week. Decline bench 315x15, 25 strict pull ups, hack squat 3 plates for 25. I'm 36 so my days of going super heavy are behind me. I'm in this for the long run.

The pumps from the anadrol are insane. Strength is good and I'm actually down two lbs from last week because my meals have not been point.

7b16685b9a300d6532365c4f6de95591.jpg

I'm planning on increasing my calories to 3500/day this week and we'll see what happens.

Subbed bro, would love real insight into your diet and training. You have like the ideal physique in my eyes.

Week 3

I had some requests about my training style and it tends to be instinctive. When your on as much gear as I am its difficult to overtrain.

I usually do exercise and a total of 25-30 sets always finishing my last set with drop sets, BFT, or some form of HIT. I keep my compound lifts to 4-6 reps per set and increase my isolation reps to 10-12.

I've attached some push/pull/legs split that I've done that have given me noticeable results.
I'm keeping my protein at 250+ grams a day.

The main difference I noticed this week is that my bodyfat is dropping down to 10% and I've got striations coming in everywhere. The pics aren't the best but they illustrate the striations and vascularity that Medlab Anadrol is bringing out every workout.

My weight is dropping slightly but I get compliments in the gym that I'm getting huge daily.

Attachments

• Day 1 - Chest-ShouldersTri.pdf
    45.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Day 2 - Back-Biceps-Forearms.pdf
    46.2 KB · Views: 315
  • Day 3 - Legs-abs.pdf
    58.9 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
b8092bb2ea317b6b69f50bf5abdaed07.jpg

0364466319e0c95752d4c71f122ae507.jpg

Not the best pics but you can see the striations and density. [emoji3]

Hope you like the GH my friend. Love this log, please keep it going your training, diet, and commitment is an inspiration bro!!

If you need anything please let me know.

Can I ask something? im 189cm, and I eat 5k a day but im not on anything except cjc.
I don't really put on any size but just slowly increase density when I can train on a regular basis.

Your upping to 3.5 k calories, is this to prevent fat gain or is that just how your body responds best keeping the calories lower?

Last edited:
Test and advice

Hope you like the GH my friend. Love this log, please keep it going your training, diet, and commitment is an inspiration bro!!

If you need anything please let me know.

Can I ask something? im 189cm, and I eat 5k a day but im not on anything except cjc.
I don't really put on any size but just slowly increase density when I can train on a regular basis.

Your upping to 3.5 k calories, is this to prevent fat gain or is that just how your body responds best keeping the calories lower?

What is your bf% and what are your goals? 5k calories is a lot and if you are not putting on size with that many calories then you must have a high metabolism.

One of my clients was in a similar situation but he was on the all natty kick and didn't want to run any gear because he wanted to be a mens physique competitor. We're talking one day and he tells me his plan to get freaky shredded and huge but naturally and my response was just that I hope that works out for you. Then he asked me if it was possible to achieve a pro card physique competitor look natural and I just asked him what was he going to do?

You're not growing on 5k calories, what are you going to increase it to 10k calories and expect to grow?Your body has is getting the fuel but needs that pilot light to really ignite the flame and get your body growing and putting on quality muscle. I was the same way, thought everyone was natural and blew my money on the bullshit supps when I was a kid.

Moral of the story this kid got on some Medlab Test e and EQ and has put on about 15 lbs in a month and wants to be 200 by November and he's at 188 right now. He's doing everything he was before, same training, same diet, 5k calories, not his body has the tools to put those nutrients to use rather than just burn them off.

Its kind of funny when all the training programs you read about in magazines or online actually start to work once your body is on the right hormones. Ill see if he'll let me post some pics on this thread.

For me, 3500 calories is perfect because I'm not gaining a lot of weight, I'm actually around 190 right now, but the masteron has made by muscles look dense as hell, much better than just tren on its own. And the anadrol pumps are insane. Not a day goes by at the gym or at work that someone doesn't make a comment about my vasculariy.

I hope I answered your question, if you are spinning your wheels at 5000k a day then most likely you're doing to hop on some quality gear to put on any size. You can play around with Intermittent fasting, or whatever else bullshit diet is popular on instagram but nothing will give you results as fast and as AAS. My client has literally made 5 years of gains in a little over a month.

AND THANK YOU FOR THE HGH!!! That was a welcome surprise. I will get some bloodwork done and post it, good or bad, to let members know who to go with for their HGH.

I've taken Somaject, Jinotropin, Blue tops, green tops, rainbow tops and whatever color tops were the hot gh at the time. Last time I ran hgh I was running Jinotropin at 5iu a day 5 days a week along with test and tren. Here is a picture of the results of that.

Attachments

• hgh.jpg
    hgh.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 353
What is your bf% and what are your goals? 5k calories is a lot and if you are not putting on size with that many calories then you must have a high metabolism.

One of my clients was in a similar situation but he was on the all natty kick and didn't want to run any gear because he wanted to be a mens physique competitor. We're talking one day and he tells me his plan to get freaky shredded and huge but naturally and my response was just that I hope that works out for you. Then he asked me if it was possible to achieve a pro card physique competitor look natural and I just asked him what was he going to do?

You're not growing on 5k calories, what are you going to increase it to 10k calories and expect to grow?Your body has is getting the fuel but needs that pilot light to really ignite the flame and get your body growing and putting on quality muscle. I was the same way, thought everyone was natural and blew my money on the bullshit supps when I was a kid.

Moral of the story this kid got on some Medlab Test e and EQ and has put on about 15 lbs in a month and wants to be 200 by November and he's at 188 right now. He's doing everything he was before, same training, same diet, 5k calories, not his body has the tools to put those nutrients to use rather than just burn them off.

Its kind of funny when all the training programs you read about in magazines or online actually start to work once your body is on the right hormones. Ill see if he'll let me post some pics on this thread.

For me, 3500 calories is perfect because I'm not gaining a lot of weight, I'm actually around 190 right now, but the masteron has made by muscles look dense as hell, much better than just tren on its own. And the anadrol pumps are insane. Not a day goes by at the gym or at work that someone doesn't make a comment about my vasculariy.

I hope I answered your question, if you are spinning your wheels at 5000k a day then most likely you're doing to hop on some quality gear to put on any size. You can play around with Intermittent fasting, or whatever else bullshit diet is popular on instagram but nothing will give you results as fast and as AAS. My client has literally made 5 years of gains in a little over a month.

AND THANK YOU FOR THE HGH!!! That was a welcome surprise. I will get some bloodwork done and post it, good or bad, to let members know who to go with for their HGH.

I've taken Somaject, Jinotropin, Blue tops, green tops, rainbow tops and whatever color tops were the hot gh at the time. Last time I ran hgh I was running Jinotropin at 5iu a day 5 days a week along with test and tren. Here is a picture of the results of that.

Thank you bro, this means a lot to us, having you as a sponsored athlete is huge for medlab whatever your goals your a great guy with an outstanding physique.

Well it must be training based, I will lower my reps and increase weight and see if then the drop in calories burnt by high intensity high reps, helps me add more size.

Looking forwards to the blood work bro

Here are a few pics from tonight's quick shoulder workout.

6ef9a3b481c4eea00239bc64cb8794ec.jpg

147f16b0cacc805f4b3c79516bd408dd.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner