advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG--Kanye West Just played the race card!!

bigbaldbulldog said:
The war in Iraq is costing us, the USA taxpayers, 1 BILLION $$$ a day

The cost of the hurtricane is est. over 25 billion so that is 25 wars days...we are goin on how many years now..close to 500 billion dollars so far...if i heard correctly

Here ya go Bigdog

http://costofwar.com/

How pathetic is that?

Thank you GEORGE! You are the best ----> :mad:

first of all, these people were given plenty of warning to get out before the hurricane struck. I understand that there are people that are sick and need assistance, thats why the EMS companies down there were offering assistance, but not many people took advantage of it. So, as far as I'm concerned, they should have to find their own way out. I dont have a problem with the food and water being brought in for them, but to risk other people to save the stupid ones that did not listen to the warnings that they were give is not worth it. And as far as some of the racist comments that I've heard from these idiots down there....give me a break. A hurricane does not choose to strike and area due to its ethnicity and think of all the people that are donating money, and time to go down there and help. I have been involved with training hundreds of CERT members in my area and most of them have been deployed and were even calling ahead to see if they could go down on their own before the rest of their team....about 98% of the teams members are white and about 40% of those are women. so quit playing the race card!!!! We are all AMERICANS and we are all attempting to do our part to help out our fellow AMERICANS!!!!

it's so funny, i never resond to any kind of political thread on any site and now I am. I can remember back in teh 60's and early 70's when we deploying to Vietnam and pulling out of there as well how many people were screaming the same things at Nixon and every one else...well lets wake up America....i've faught and recieved my honors so challenge me if you want but i can say one thing...right after the 9/11 incident every one anbd their mother was saying wipe those little shits off of the map...so Bush finds a way to retaliate and now every one is crying asshole and liar and everything else under the sun....what gives...will americans ever be happy....we as a nation pledge our allegiance to protecting democracey and freedom..education and knowledge is essential to understanding what this country is about.

As for the reace card...I was jsut recently watching CNN and tehy issued a retractment and appology saying they do not share beliefs in teh comments and views expressed by the guy...second he was suypposed to be reading from a teleprompter and he went off track so it was his own idea to say what he said and not the beliefs of any one being represented on CNN....

Now, I can say so much about humanitarian efforts and do nto support a damn thign when it comes to how things are being handled..it is not any one individuals place to accept the blame for what has happened or how thigns are going.....what does the phrase "United we stand" mean to an american...it's my opinion that not many of my fellow americans ahve the slightest clue..so go on and blasme who you wnat to blame but how many of us are doing a damn thing about it....step up to the plate...how many of Us are even lifting a finger to even help other than sacraficing a few bucks from our stach to send to teh red cross....My Nephew is leaving with ion the wek to stay down there for a long as he is needed along with so many other people....thats making a difference but sitting here on a computer bickering about who did wht wrong and who sucks as a president wont get any thing accomplished other thantaking up valuable time that could be spent helping to organize or volunteer or even become educated about the whole political side of what is happening....Thats all i have to say...Bust my balls all ya like but it's how I feel. M-

mdtnt said:
it's so funny, i never resond to any kind of political thread on any site and now I am. I can remember back in teh 60's and early 70's when we deploying to Vietnam and pulling out of there as well how many people were screaming the same things at Nixon and every one else...well lets wake up America....i've faught and recieved my honors so challenge me if you want but i can say one thing...right after the 9/11 incident every one anbd their mother was saying wipe those little shits off of the map...so Bush finds a way to retaliate and now every one is crying asshole and liar and everything else under the sun....what gives...will americans ever be happy....we as a nation pledge our allegiance to protecting democracey and freedom..education and knowledge is essential to understanding what this country is about.
M-
Thank you! All people do is bitch an moan in this country about stuff, we wanted to get back at the people that did 9/11 and we are doing that...Oh wait I am sure someone will say Bush concocted that as well....because as some dumb rapper stated he "hates black people" and yes I have heard this from several others..give me a break.

Curious...bro...there are so many ignorant people out there and one dumb ass yelling prejudice is all it takes to get the ball rolling in the wrong direction.
GW is doing all he can and handlking as much as he can...not many poresidents have had to deal with half the shit he is dealing with in his term so screw any one who thinks shit...I saw the segment again lat night on the late news and I could not believe it....the kid was shaking so bad when he was trying to talk and he could harldy catch his breath...he was nervous as hell cause he knew he was doin something gravely wrong adn was gonna get his ass chewed for it....I bet you he wont be getting any new invitations to make any public announcements....idiots like him are what kep this whole race issue on top when it has improved and is still improving...Shit, I was born in the 50's (no comments on me being old, LOL) and i can tell ya shit has changed so much since i was a kid. M-

New_Mass said:
Yeah he's looking like a fool , Kanya has his ambitions which are shaped based on what he is seeing from the TV and I gaurantee you that after he saw hisself he probably wishes he could do it all over again but in a different way. Now what i'm about to say is tricky but very very important so listen carefully. If you study this video footage of Kanya closely you'll see he's reading straight from a script,this picture is ofcourse bigger than him and it seems the ppl to find and blame along with Kanya is the ones writing these scripts and allowing them to air. "Warning" you have to be very careful what you see and believe on TV folks, again its important to see things clearly for what they present, dont be so quick to judge things and ppl responses based on the 1st thing you see because there is always a motive behind things. Now Kanya probably feels for his ppl which is only natural and based on what he saw from the media has opened him up to being munipulated into reading a script which is just what Kanya didnt need had he known the consequences of going on the air this way would bring, but on the other hand just what this particular media group needed which is to use a face known worldwide(preferably black face) to get their message across to the world in exactly the way they want and Kanya fitted this profile so they exploited it. This is the way of life ppl, use or be used mentality. as a result this situation hurt Kanyas' reputation amongs many but on the other hand again turned up as a big Gain for the ppl who exploited it( the 1s who aired Kanya). huh, tricky stuff but once ppl understand it, it all comes together

I think your way off bro. That was not scripted at all. If it was how come the station issued a disclaimer afterwards saying that his opinions in no way represented the networks. I don't think the network wants a message getting out that they are prejudice by him saying something that ignorant. In fact you will probably see a lawsuit coming out of it for him making those comments. Kanye West is a moron with no brains or talent at all. Anybody can rap about shooting and robbing people and the homeboys will buy it and make him a star.

mdtnt said:
Curious...bro...there are so many ignorant people out there and one dumb ass yelling prejudice is all it takes to get the ball rolling in the wrong direction.
GW is doing all he can and handlking as much as he can...not many poresidents have had to deal with half the shit he is dealing with in his term so screw any one who thinks shit...I saw the segment again lat night on the late news and I could not believe it....the kid was shaking so bad when he was trying to talk and he could harldy catch his breath...he was nervous as hell cause he knew he was doin something gravely wrong adn was gonna get his ass chewed for it....I bet you he wont be getting any new invitations to make any public announcements....idiots like him are what kep this whole race issue on top when it has improved and is still improving...Shit, I was born in the 50's (no comments on me being old, LOL) and i can tell ya shit has changed so much since i was a kid. M-

I was telling my wife the other day, I don't believe we have ever had a president in office that has had to deal with as much destruction and chaos as President Bush has in his two terms. I just hope one day to wake up in this country and the majority of people start taking responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming someone else for all their woes.

curious said:
I was telling my wife the other day, I don't believe we have ever had a president in office that has had to deal with as much destruction and chaos as President Bush has in his two terms. I just hope one day to wake up in this country and the majority of people start taking responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming someone else for all their woes.

Yeah why don't they blame the Mayor? What was his action plan when he knew first hand of all the dangers that could occur?

ironone1 said:
Yeah why don't they blame the Mayor? What was his action plan when he knew first hand of all the dangers that could occur?
Excellent idea, but he is black, yes I said it and no I don't apologize. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton have said it is Bush's fault for all that is happening there and they are screaming RACE is the real reason things have played out the way they have. It is a sorry excuse for anyone to use the race card at this juncture, even pretty pitiful of me, but just think about what he, the mayor, could have done before the storm occurred. Forced evacuation if everyone knew the storm was so big and bad, I mean they all realize how big it is now, but before it hit only the Whitehouse and FEMA knew, right? He could have utilized the public transportation system, city buses, school buses, and what ever else was available to evacuate the city, then again Bush is the President of the United States and it is his responsibility to micromanage America. The Governor could have issued a mandatory evacuation and sent in the Louisiana Guard the weekend before to fore evacuate people, and she could have also utilized public transportation for this huge task. Nope, not their responsibility, their responsibility is to wait for disaster and then point the blame in another direction mainly at the Whitehouse and FEMA.

curious said:
Excellent idea, but he is black, yes I said it and no I don't apologize. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton have said it is Bush's fault for all that is happening there and they are screaming RACE is the real reason things have played out the way they have. It is a sorry excuse for anyone to use the race card at this juncture, even pretty pitiful of me, but just think about what he, the mayor, could have done before the storm occurred. Forced evacuation if everyone knew the storm was so big and bad, I mean they all realize how big it is now, but before it hit only the Whitehouse and FEMA knew, right? He could have utilized the public transportation system, city buses, school buses, and what ever else was available to evacuate the city, then again Bush is the President of the United States and it is his responsibility to micromanage America. The Governor could have issued a mandatory evacuation and sent in the Louisiana Guard the weekend before to fore evacuate people, and she could have also utilized public transportation for this huge task. Nope, not their responsibility, their responsibility is to wait for disaster and then point the blame in another direction mainly at the Whitehouse and FEMA.

I 100% agree with everything that you just typed. The mayor and the gov. are the ones who dropped the ball from the beginning. Also I would like to add that maybe help would have been there a day or 2 before but they were shooting at helicoptors trying to get to the babies and critical out of the hospitals. So now they have to go back to the drawing board and run a new course of action for the safety of those trying to help the people

curious said:

LMAO...you are all so right...it is much easier to point the finger and accuse others than it is to accept any responsibility for ones own actions....Should this whole situation been taken more serious...absolutely. I remember growing up on eh coast...so long ago, and whenever there was a storm it was always a big thing to make a strong hold and stay in town....but we never had the likes of a cat5 storm....it was known well in advance teh situation of 'orleans and its position geographically so the mayor, the govoner and all city officials could ahve acted a lot hastiet and forced an evacuation regardless of the probability of the storm hitting dead on or not. It is better to be safe than sorry and I for one am sorry that those officials did not realize the magnitude of the situation at hand. Evacuation plans are only meant to work if they are put into effect days before and not the day before. I've been on those routs and ben part of a mandatory evacuation so i know how they were designed to work....they would work fine if people would head the warnings early enough so as to not cause mass traffic jams and confusion....it's a pitty that there has to be such a large losss of life because of poor planning and preperation...I have a saying..."propper palnning prevents piss poor performance"....some one should have told that tpo those city and state officials, maybe theynwould not be pointing fingers at every one else in teh country...M-

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws