over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

omg.... someone kill me now..

What are you crazy??? Its monsoon season now, the humidity is at least 25% :D .

Actually today is the 29th day of the summer with temps over 110. However, growing up on the east coast, I will take this krapp over the high humidity anyday; that why I moved to Phoenix in the first place.

I second that. I work outside, I'll take a hot dry day anytime over
hot humid condtions. That's when the frikin skitters, sweat flies and
every damn other insect's on the attack.

Add 95% humidity along with air quality that could choke a snake.
Welcome to the Mid Atlantic coast.

DITTO!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

yeah it's been 100-110 in Missouri for the entire month of August. i work in a warehouse with no AC and its always 5-10 degrees warmer plus way more humid in there. it's finally starting to cool off slowly though and i can't wait for 30 degree weather and snow :D I thrive in winter conditions. was probably a barbarian in my past life :p

And as for AZ, that heat isn't near is bad without the high as hell humidity that we have on the coast. Gimme an AZ "hot" day any day over what we have here.

you're kidding right? LOL! i just love it when ppl say that to me, guys 115 degrees is 115 degrees PERIOD!!! doesnt matter if its dry heat or not...ITS FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do this...pre heat your oven to 350 degrees, when your buzzer goes off, open the oven door and stick your face right in the middle of it and that my friend is what it feels like to walk outside az dead middle of summer.

Florida's a real fucking dream in the summer!!!:eek: But once we get to the middle of October...It's 7 months of Heaven! :)

No sympathy from here... it's been in the 98-99 all summer here with 95% humidity making the heat index over 100?. Then all last week the temperature hit 100? or over with high humidity.

Yesterday was our first break all year... lower 90's and we're thinking it's a cold front. I can't even complain about working in a storage closet for the past couple of weeks with no a/c vents, because Everlast was working outside in this stuff sweating his butt off... it's such a cute butt thu :D

no sympathy from me either, spents 11 months in Baghdad patrolling the streets and wooded outskirt areas last year.. shit, fully dressed, 30lbs of body armor 30lbs of ammo 20lbs in water and last but not least my trusty 27lbs M240.. all in a nice 120 degree 95%humidity shithole try that shit, and tell me you won't want to committ some war crimes too!!

awww ghost.. thank you for ur service.... :)

when it rains it pours apparently.. now i have to deal with a auto glass place today... i have a crack in the windshield of my brand new car.. i havent had it a damn month yet!!!!!! and i need to get it fixed ASAP esp with this heat it will get worse.. anyone wanna have my life for awhile LOL

when it rains it pours apparently.. now i have to deal with a auto glass place today... i have a crack in the windshield of my brand new car.. i havent had it a damn month yet!!!!!! and i need to get it fixed ASAP esp with this heat it will get worse.. anyone wanna have my life for awhile LOL

OMG.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:f;od-smil

Can you whine anymore woman?:D

OMG.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:f;od-smil

Can you whine anymore woman?:D

hush Main.. before i start picking on ur skinny legs.... love you mean it

This happened too me too... right after I got my Corolla. Didn't even have it but a couple of weeks and rock hit the windshield. Of course it's too low for them to fix it. So far it hasn't run and that happened last year.

Is it a crack or more like a spot/chip? If it hasn't run yet, they can patch it with out replacing the whole windshield for much less. It has to be done before it runs.

We had 100+ for over ten days in tAtlanta

It was a week ago. It is too hot to take my dogs walking in the afternoons like usual, they think they are house cats now. I let them out to do their business in the back yard and instead of running and playing for a while they are scratching on the door. I hopefully am going to take them to the river this afternoon to play a little in the cool water released from the bottom of the dam.

BTW I just bought a car from Arizona and window are tinted so dark they look like liquorice. it has added and interesting "edge" to my "middleaged superhero status". It is actually illegal here to go beyond a certain gradient. I am going to keep them that way until winter however cause they definately keep the car a lot cooler.

Pekkerwood

hush Main.. before i start picking on ur skinny legs.... love you mean it

I dont have skinny legs.....calves maybe. But DAMN IT they're coming up.

HOTTT.....keep your trap shut! No outback for you this week.:eek:

I dont have skinny legs.....calves maybe. But DAMN IT they're coming up.

HOTTT.....keep your trap shut! No outback for you this week.:eek:

hey hottt had nothing to do with this comment.. i havent talked to him.... i was just remembering seeing you a month ago... im jk main.. i love you. :D

Move in with me!!! The weather is nice here...:D

ok glass doctors is coming today by 1230... $411 they come to me for free... i have to get it done today.. before the heat makes it any worse. the crack is already 12" long

108? Geez. I sweat on any day over 80.

I would like to live in 50s year round.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear