over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omnadren 250

Placebo, last I heard. ;)

Not placebo as you know but many are simply overdosed and of course better quality. Iranian test amps are always overdosed for example. I have taken Omnadren and I have used many other HG test amps and they have the same effect as Geno's sust etc. I have access to test straight from the pharmacy. Many amps sold from sponsors on here have been fake as guys have posted above. They have real test in but it likely underdosed. The Omnadrens were great when I used them a few years ago.

. Iranian test amps are always overdosed for example. I.

a lot of fake of that stuff on the market, so much that i am scared to buy it from a source or even from a local dealer in Europe, considering that they have a lot easier access to that stuff there... a certain very popular "someone" sent me 100 of these many years ago, straight from Iran. After getting extremely sick twice from them tested them , and the there was 0 testosterone inside. Dirty cooking oil, at least it tasted like a cooking oil. Any injectable i ve ever used had at least some kind of a taste to it - not this one, neither the one in Europe which the owner of supps store was trying to sell, at a very low price. Might be wrong about the taste thing on that specific product....if it s supposed some bitterness or just taste like canola oil...Just as much fakes as the turkish anapolon and the romanian naposim, if they still have that...

Last edited:
one of the "cleanest' gear I ve ever used, no "sick feeling" or anything....impressive strength gains, considering that it s just test, makes you realize the huge difference between pharmacy grade gear and UG Chinese stuff. No wonder Eastern Europeans and Middle Easterners grow like mushrooms, and spend 5 times less for gear than in the US. In Eastern Europe I can get Dutch GH (not sure about brand name) coming form the pharmacy, imported in a cooled pack for $400 for 300ius.

There's not that much difference. Go look over the testing threads at anasci

those from oscarro were insane!! blew up in 3 weeks:love:

I have experienced this with pedestrian gear, like plain test or whatever... And it's not about the dosage. What these little special amps or tabs do with 250mg is something you don't get from 1000mg of "good" gear, pharmacy, tested or whatever.

And I'm not even saying that it's the pharma thing that makes it special. There's shit out there that affects you in a way that's not logical.

There's poor gear, there's good gear and there's "is this some super soldier shit?" gear.

Can't figure this one out to this day.

I may even try these myself again as they are easy to find.

Oscaro was busted. The site using his name is ran by Russian scammers.

they say the same thing about naps, after the big bust of 2008 or whenever it was, but the dude jsut changed the site, claims it s still him and till last year had great reviews all over the net....not sure about now.....his stuff was really good back in the day.....100% legit

We are there again, aren't we? :D

There again?

As I have always stated I like to try new things. I have used the Jelfa ones in the past and they were good. I can even get the Jelfa ones now but they expired in 2016. I have access to the best aas you can buy. I love my pharm grade amps but they are no better than good UG. But I like to rotate things just for fun.

I am not stating there are not some special items out there and you try them and think wtf as we have spoken about this in the past. But the guys who post like pharm grade is magical probably hasn't tried what they are talking about because if they had they would know it's not. But sure there have been items like when I used green giant adrol and they had a dramatic effect on me and much better than any other brand I have used (including the best ug supplier out there and various pharm grade adrols). I remember I couldn't do the 5 min walk to the gym without stopping because my calves were that pumped it hurt. My chest press went up something silly like 60kg in 1 week and I was only 24 but I was pressing big weight.

There again?

As I have always stated I like to try new things. I have used the Jelfa ones in the past and they were good. I can even get the Jelfa ones now but they expired in 2016. I have access to the best aas you can buy. I love my pharm grade amps but they are no better than good UG. But I like to rotate things just for fun.

I am not stating there are not some special items out there and you try them and think wtf as we have spoken about this in the past. But the guys who post like pharm grade is magical probably hasn't tried what they are talking about because if they had they would know it's not. But sure there have been items like when I used green giant adrol and they had a dramatic effect on me and much better than any other brand I have used (including the best ug supplier out there and various pharm grade adrols). I remember I couldn't do the 5 min walk to the gym without stopping because my calves were that pumped it hurt. My chest press went up something silly like 60kg in 1 week and I was only 24 but I was pressing big weight.

the biggest issues with UG gear is something being underdosed, dirty or too much BB and BA. and as far as the orals is a very complicated issue. Chemists say that 99% purity is not enough for a pill to have same effect. there were certain issues with the chemical structures of the molecule that has to do with how is the chemical absorbed in the body, how good it will connect with the receptors etc. That was just for pills. And they were comparing Dbal and var chemical structures, and they were saying that var is very specific and unless made precise even with high purity you might not get same effect as the original....

the biggest issues with UG gear is something being underdosed, dirty or too much BB and BA. and as far as the orals is a very complicated issue. Chemists say that 99% purity is not enough for a pill to have same effect. there were certain issues with the chemical structures of the molecule that has to do with how is the chemical absorbed in the body, how good it will connect with the receptors etc. That was just for pills. And they were comparing Dbal and var chemical structures, and they were saying that var is very specific and unless made precise even with high purity you might not get same effect as the original....

I never mention my sponsor much in the main forum but I should (it's allowed). I have used Genotec's avar many times and even 40mg is great. I have just upped to 40mg the other day (from 20mg) and noticed the difference. Although this time I am using lot's of compounds at low doses so it's hard to gauge but I have used in the past many times so I know. As UG's go I think it looks the part too...

images shares

One good thing about UG labs is that if you like it , u stick with it and you know ppl dont try to make replicas of UG stuff, they only make fake pharma grade stuff

One good thing about UG labs is that if you like it , u stick with it and you know ppl dont try to make replicas of UG stuff, they only make fake pharma grade stuff

Yes you pick a source and form a good relationship over years and you know what you are getting is good. There are lots of great UG brands out there... also many crap ones too.

I do ...750mg a week of the real ones = 2000mg of the fakes
Well I take one of the "cheap" ones every 2 weeks. Its 250mg. And I squat over 600lbs. All I can tell you is the results I get with what I take. Maybe if I took one of the real ones like you say I would be squatting 800lbs. I don't know. But can I really complain with what I take? Nope.

One other thing I will say about using these Omnas that Marssel has. Back when I did the yo-yo before going to TRT it was always the same when starting a cycle. I would gain 13lbs in 21 days. It was always the same. Never failed. And that is just using the Omnas. No other compounds of any kind. I pretty much kept my dose around 750mg. Now in 2014 I decided to use 1.5g of them. Fuck. I got up to 290lbs. My head and neck were so big they looked cartoonish. I have a big head and neck anyway. But it was ridiculous. My body was so tight I just looked like a waddling duck when I walked. Ha ha ha. It was fun. But it is so uncomfortable being that size at 6' tall. I just didn't like it. I can't imagine being 300 or more. Although it would be fun to get there just once. But I'm 44 now. Not healthy to do that.

Good old omna's , use to use those all the time back in the day and get for cheap and they were jelfa and cheap too!!

One other thing I will say about using these Omnas that Marssel has. Back when I did the yo-yo before going to TRT it was always the same when starting a cycle. I would gain 13lbs in 21 days. It was always the same. Never failed. And that is just using the Omnas. No other compounds of any kind. I pretty much kept my dose around 750mg. Now in 2014 I decided to use 1.5g of them. Fuck. I got up to 290lbs. My head and neck were so big they looked cartoonish. I have a big head and neck anyway. But it was ridiculous. My body was so tight I just looked like a waddling duck when I walked. Ha ha ha. It was fun. But it is so uncomfortable being that size at 6' tall. I just didn't like it. I can't imagine being 300 or more. Although it would be fun to get there just once. But I'm 44 now. Not healthy to do that.

add EQ 1000mg a week or more...all that extra water will be gone in 2 weeks...guaranteed....that s why bbers love that drug! you ll be able to use all the test , dbal, drol without the bloating or the harsh effects of tren to get dry

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws