over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

omnadren

rocco-x

Registered
i know there was a post on "dren" about a year ago but has anyone recently tried it?if so when is the best time to take it and can you use it while on simple cycle,say test and deca?thnx guys.

Or once a week at which ever milligram you decide.

I was looking into Omnas as the Test in my next (also simple) cycle of Test/Deca, but I ended up just going with Test E. I'm throwing a little Prop in on the 1st month too, to kick-start it better (which is what Omnas will do)

The thing I didn't like about Sust/Omna is the long-acting ester in it - but after researching, the longest acting ester in Omna is only slightly longer lasting than Test E - whereas with Sust, the longest lasting ester in that lasts over 3 wks.

What I was gonna do, is if I had Omnas, after doing 10 of them, I was gonna switch to Test E, once the Test was kicked in fully, because IMO it would easier to maintain a more even Test level w/ only ONE ester instead of 4.

omnas are exactly the same as sustanon, the last ester is decanoate

Omnas have a different longer ester than sustanon. The half life of omnadren is a few days less than sustanon.

Omnas have a different longer ester than sustanon. The half life of omnadren is a few days less than sustanon.

Correct. It's not decanoate in Omnadren - it's caproate, which is similar to enanthate, possibly even a little quicker acting.

Currently the same compounds.

Generic information states otherwise. Apparently the formula changed some years ago.
Google it, or search here.

After further searching, looks like you guys may be right.. But there's definitely some conflicting info depending where you look.. Here's the Omnadren profile from 1 of our sponsor's pages:

Manufacturer:Jelfa Poland Testosterone Blend 1ml amp 250mg/ml: Testosterone Propionicum 30mg Testosterone Phenylpropionicum 60mg Testosterone Isocapronicum 60mg Testosterone Caprinicum 100mg

Caprinicum meaning Caproate.

After further searching, looks like you guys may be right.. But there's definitely some conflicting info depending where you look.. Here's the Omnadren profile from 1 of our sponsor's pages:

Manufacturer:Jelfa Poland Testosterone Blend 1ml amp 250mg/ml: Testosterone Propionicum 30mg Testosterone Phenylpropionicum 60mg Testosterone Isocapronicum 60mg Testosterone Caprinicum 100mg

vadim is right. lately(last 2 years i guess) the 4th ester in omnas is decanoate which makes it practically sus. on paper it should not be decanoate but it is...

I do believe you guys, just saying the info out there in conflicting.

Just keep reading Ricky. There's enough info on this site and on the net about it. Most of the information people are going by is dated.

I think the formula may have changed somewhere around 2000. eh...I think.

Just keep reading Ricky. There's enough info on this site and on the net about it. Most of the information people are going by is dated.

I think the formula may have changed somewhere around 2000. eh...I think.

compounds are similar enough to where you can use it the same as sustanon.

same as cypionate / enanthate - understand what im getting at :)

dosing could more easily be determined by how much your running. So if your running 500mg id do it 2x week 750ish eod

no it doesnt

stop arguing if you dont know your basic chemistry, caprinicum is an ester of CAPRINIC acid, which is another name for DECANOIC acid.
CAPRONICUM is not the same as CAPRINICUM, CAPRONICUM is an ester of caproic acid, hence caproate.

no it doesnt

stop arguing if you dont know your basic chemistry, caprinicum is an ester of CAPRINIC acid, which is another name for DECANOIC acid.
CAPRONICUM is not the same as CAPRINICUM, CAPRONICUM is an ester of caproic acid, hence caproate.

impressive

Vladim is correct, I think the issue was Sustanon (Organon) trade marked the name, decanoate, so Oman (Jelfa) used the name caprinicum, however they are the same substance.

BTW I like Omna, some do, some don't, to each their own.

no it doesnt

stop arguing? If you read my last 2 posts in the thread you would have seen that I AGREE that's it's decanoate, but that the info out there is conflicting. So why don't you stop trying to argue with me and pay attention.

And also, your proof is far from "basic chemistry", which I got an A in in college and know quite well. It's more like an obscure piece of information.

Organic chem is not basic chem, that's up a level or 2.

And to see how obscure of a term it was I searched google for "caprinicum" - it got only 252 hits. Half of them were for the unrelated phrase "caprini cum", and the rest were pretty much all related to Omnadren and/or in a foreign language. That's about as obscure as it gets for a word. Any other word will give hundreds of thousands if not millions of hits.

Not trying to argue or stir shit up here, but it's a fact that Omnas USED to be made with the caproate ester, and it seems when they changed their formula to try and match Sust, they dug up some other word to use to prevent legal action - and this still creates conflicting info which can be seen when searching about Omnas online, which is all I'm saying. I have agreed that it is now indeed decanoate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131