over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On a scale of 1-10.....

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Where would you rate your level of dedication to this sport?

After talking to a few friends, I cant decide if Im too lazy for this sport or that I have balance in my life?

Overall, would say Im about a 7-8.

I say that because although eating right and working out, etc. is always on my mind, Ive also learned you have to loosen up and enjoy life a little at the same time. Then again, maybe thats why most of you are progressing and Im just eeking along.:D

It varies depending on whee I am in my life ( I am young) and what I have going on. I would say it is usually an 8 or so, but I am graduating in a week, going through tons of interviews in search for a job and trying to live up my last couple week of college right now, so right now it is a 5-6, it will soon be going back up to a 7-8

It varies depending on whee I am in my life ( I am young) and what I have going on. I would say it is usually an 8 or so, but I am graduating in a week, going through tons of interviews in search for a job and trying to live up my last couple week of college right now, so right now it is a 5-6, it will soon be going back up to a 7-8

Thats what I was looking for.....an OVERALL score.

I am def a 10+ . . . I actually need to let up a little on bodybuilding (by way of always thinking about it day, night, dreams . . .) and start focusing more on God. I have let him go as of my last few years of serious bodybuilding and it is hard finding time . . .
_NixLifter_

Overall I'd say 7ish. When I prep for a show I'm much more focused, thinking about it all the time. When I'm not I'm still very involved but I eat things I want and if I miss a cardio session, meh, oh well.

Quick suggestion to you swole........try to get a month vacation backpacking Europe or something crazy in like that before you start.....I didn't have to start my first job ( I managed and was head batting instructor for an indoor hitting and pitching facility that wasn't finished until october) and I just tokk off in august and backpacked through hawaii for a month by myself.........It is one of the greatest memories I have in my life........You are gonna work the rest of your life, take another month for yourself and go on an adventure.....You won't regret it I promise you.....

Right now, training wise is a full on 10. Diet wise is a 7-8 soon that will be a 10 also. But I like my weekends to relax as I do put in 7 days a week. I only work half days on sat, sun. Those are my bar b que days. Love my t-bones.

|---[\\\\]>--------- well im in a point in my life where i can focus on biz endevors that will make me a pretty rich guy so training and dieting have kinda taken a back seat for now. BUT i recently started training with a guy im helping for an up coming show so our workouts have been pretty intense and he has give me back a little of that 'fire' i used to have. I do agree w many others...life is too short and there are way more important things that lifting and dieting. sometimes bbing has to take a back seat.

honestly i just haven't been into it lately and this has been by far my worst offseason, my knees are killing me to the point i think i really need to go under the knife, i would probably rate me a 4 right now, in the past i have been as high as a 7 but sad to say im a 4. :(

honestly i just haven't been into it lately and this has been by far my worst offseason, my knees are killing me to the point i think i really need to go under the knife, i would probably rate me a 4 right now, in the past i have been as high as a 7 but sad to say im a 4. :(

Aren't you getting ready for the nationals?

i will be doing the north americans aug 31st and sept 1st. in cleveland, ohio

Well then you best be gettin' the show on the road. Time for a little PRO MUSCLE kick in the ass!

tues-fri i'm training for the olympia, kick'n ass, a 9.5

sat-mon i'm just trying to survive, maybe a 3.2

i work weekends, 45 hours in 3 days

tues-fri i'm training for the olympia, kick'n ass, a 9.5

sat-mon i'm just trying to survive, maybe a 3.2

i work weekends, 45 hours in 3 days

Dont forget HOUSE BITCH 24/7!

I say about a 9. I'm very obssessive compulsive and I'm never satified. Most guys would love to have my body, but for me its never enough. This sport has consume my life and all I can think about is training/diet and how to make improvements. Just wish my body was as big as my heart when is comes to the sport.

To this sport, maybe a 7, although I'll most likely not ever step on a stage...Is that too high of a # for not planning on stepping on stage...I figure myself at an 8-9 while REALLY trying to put on lean mass...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws