over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On cycle blood test results

Ivanko

Registered
At the time of the test I was on
500mg Omnandren / week (had been on this for about 1 year)
400mg tren ace (had been on this for about 3 weeks)

Results
Total test 1116
Free test 323
Total cholesterol - 189
Total GOOD cholesterol - 18 (wow)
Liver values - he said one was only very slightly elavated

I was expecting my total test to be more but...
My doc told me to start taking omega 3, which I don't take already, to raise the good cholesterol and lower to bad. He didnt think meds were needed.
Never over look the importance of cardio supps.....

there was a deluge

Gold-nm.ru — ýòî ýêñêëþçèâíûé ñàéò, ãäå Âàøåìó âíèìàíèþ ïðåäñòàâëåíà ðàçäà÷à áåñïëàòíûõ gold êëþ÷åé íà ôàéëîîáìåííèêè,ñ ïîìîùüþ êîòîðûõ Âû ìîæåòå ñêà÷àòü ðàçíóþ èíôîðìàöèþ, èíòåðåñóþùóþ Âàñ, òàê æå ðàñïîëîæåíû íà ýòîì ñàéòå: ôèëüìû, èãðû, ìóçûêó è ðàçíîå äðóãîå. Çäåñü Âû ëåãêî ìîæåòå íàéòè ìíîæåñòâî èíòåðåñóþùåé Âàñ èíôîðìàöèè ñ ïîìîùüþ ïîèñêîâîé ñèñòåìû ñàéòà, ëèáî îáðàòèòüñÿ çà ïîìîùüþ â ÷àò, ãäå Âàì íè êîãäà íå îòêàæóò è ñ óäîâîëüñòâèåì ïîìîãóò. Òàê æå ó íàñ èìåþòñÿ ðàçëè÷íûå àêöèè, ðàçäà÷à icq, gold êëþ÷åé íà ôàéëîîáìåííèêè, icq shop. Âû ïîñâÿùàåòå âñå ñâîáîäíîå âðåìÿ èíòåðíåòó, èëè Âû ïîñòîÿííî â ïîèñêå ðàçëè÷íîé èíôîðìàöèè — â ýòîì ñëó÷àå Âàì îáÿçàòåëüíî íóæíî ïîñåòèòü íàø ñàéò Gold-nm.ru, òàê êàê èìåííî òóò Âû íàéäåòå ìíîãî èíòåðåñíîãî. Ýòîò ñàéò ìîæíî ñ óäîâîëüñòâèåì ðåêîìåíäîâàòü âñåì, êòî õî÷åò â êðàò÷àéøèå ñðîêè íàéòè âñþ èíòåðåñóþùóþ èíôîðìàöèþ è ñ èíòåðåñîì ïðîâåñòè âðåìÿ, òàê æå ó íàñ èìåþòñÿ îíëàéí ôèëüìû, è îíëàéí èãðû. Âàøåìó âíèìàíèþ íà ñàéòå Gold-nm.ru ïðåäñòàâëåíû ìíîãî÷èñëåííûå ðàçäåëû... Òàê ÷òî ìû ñ óäîâîëüñòâèåì ðåêîìåíäóåì ïîñåòèòü íàø ñàéò Gold-nm.ru îáåùàåò Âàì, ÷òî Âû îñòàíåòåñü ïîä ìàññîé âïå÷àòëåíèé îò íàøåãî ñàéòà.

÷àò, êëþ÷è íà àíòèâèðóñû, Photoshop, áåñïëàòíî, Çàðàáîòîê â èíòåðíåòå, êëþ÷è, key, àêêàóíò, îíëàéí, ñìîòðåòü, íîâûå, àêöèè, ìóçûêà, ôîðóì, îôèñ, àíòèâèðóñû, ëåêàðñòâî, âçëîì, èíòåðíåò, ñåòü, ìóëüòèìåäèà, æåëåçî, þìîð, Óðîêè, Âåáïðîãðàììèðîâàíèå,letitbit,vip-file,TurboBit,depositfiles,sms4file,hotfile,filemashines,OneFile,4files,Shareflare,áåñïëàòíàÿ ðàçäà÷à êëþ÷åé íà ôàéëîîáìåííèêè, îíëàéí ôèëüìû, íîâèå ôèëüìû, ñîôò, ýêñëþçèâ, ðàçäà÷à icq, icq-shop, èãðû, íîâèíêè, ìàãàçèí, àêöèè, êîíêóðñû, õàëÿâà ,gold

At the time of the test I was on
500mg Omnandren / week (had been on this for about 1 year)
400mg tren ace (had been on this for about 3 weeks)

Results
Total test 1116
Free test 323
Total cholesterol - 189
Total GOOD cholesterol - 18 (wow)
Liver values - he said one was only very slightly elavated

I was expecting my total test to be more but...
My doc told me to start taking omega 3, which I don't take already, to raise the good cholesterol and lower to bad. He didnt think meds were needed.
Never over look the importance of cardio supps.....

The test levels make scence. Your receptors were downgraded b/c you didnt cycle the test.

Last edited:
The test levels make scence. Your receptors were downgraded b/c you didnt cycle the test.

"downgraded" receptors (which isn't really accurate but kinda close) shouldn't effect how much total testosterone is in the plasma. Remember hormone receptors are inside the cell not on the outside. He should have tested much, much higher on total testosterone.

fyi fish oils probably won't help much

being on AAs just messes up your lipids (at least for those with genetic susceptability)

"downgraded" receptors (which isn't really accurate but kinda close) shouldn't effect how much total testosterone is in the plasma. Remember hormone receptors are inside the cell not on the outside. He should have tested much, much higher on total testosterone.

exactly, receptors have been shown to upregulate in the presence of AAS and never down regulate

and agree should have came out with a higher total test count, maybe a lower free test result id expect

Iv been using Omnas for my last 2 cycles. On one batch my bloods came back at 1200ng/dl and on the other batch they came back at over 2600ng/dl. That was at 500mg/w 4 weeks into the cycle.

Iv been using Omnas for my last 2 cycles. On one batch my bloods came back at 1200ng/dl and on the other batch they came back at over 2600ng/dl. That was at 500mg/w 4 weeks into the cycle.

and what does this tell you?

bro I'd say ur omnas r way underdosed as me @ 100mg test cyp. trt. total test is mid to upper 600's.On 200mg. im in the high 1200's I know everyones a little different but not by that much.Are these the omnas with brown ring etc.

exactly, receptors have been shown to upregulate in the presence of AAS and never down regulate

and agree should have came out with a higher total test count, maybe a lower free test result id expect

Correct, upregulation means that they are more receptors that need use up more hormone to fill them all, which can feel like downregulation however it is not. Dan Duchaine pointed this out several times in the 90s and no one seemed to believe him. That guy deserves a lot of respect, he was ahead of his time.

being on AAs just messes up your lipids (at least for those with genetic susceptability)

So what could help it, thought I heard nolvadex was good for HDL....

yup your correct, thanks for the info...

Screw niacin, will never take niaspan or any other slo niacin again. Not worth the unexpect burn 8 hrs later

Lol, well i've only had that happen once in about 3-4 months of taking it but i guess it was pretty embarassing. I was sitting in the office and everyone wondered what the hell was wrong with me.

I just take regular niacin now. The fast acting kind. The flush is much harsher but your body gets used to it after a while too. So the flushing will decrease over time. Also taking an aspirin before will really help too.

What would you suggest to help blood lipid profile while on?

Perhaps this should be a separate thread, but it also begs the question as to how to manage blood lipids while cycling and for those that are on year round.

As others have said Niacin, Fish Oils, eat low carbs etc but really its cardio and losing fat that will do the best to bring up the HDL's.

Last time I checked my HDL was 50. It dropped to 30 on my last cycle from 60. I noticed that it rises by itself for me when I'm off cycle but I also eat a lot of fish and do sprints. Plus I keep my bf levels low too.

Flush Niacin 500mgs in the morning and night. After a week I never felt the burn again. don't get the otherstuff not as effective and more liver toxic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131