over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On cycle HCG use, how much do you use?

Swear by HCG - it's one of the most notable changes I feel from anything I use. It's maybe not as useful for some as others depending on body chemistry, but for me it's a game changer for libido/mood/sensitivity. 300iu 2x/wk is roughly what I've done for the last couple years. When I run out or late getting more in I can immediately notice all those things fall off.

I've used HCG on cycle and post cycle and as my age crept on, on cycle just made PCT go much smoother.

I used to go 500/wk but I'm running low and going to try 300/wk during my current cycle.

How much HCG do you run on cycle and how do you use it? After or during your cycles?
On cycle : 1500iu per week

Fertility purposes:
HCG 3000iu three times per week
FSH 150iu three times per week

Note: HCG is just as suppressive as testosterone etc .

You need to calculate when the aas will leave your system ( it’s longer than two weeks) during the period of waiting you can use hCG.

After that
Strictly Clomid and Nolavdex

Fertility purposes:

You need to calculate when the aas will leave your system ( it’s longer than two weeks) during the period of waiting you can use hCG.

After that
See, I just stay on HCG because clomid makes me an absolute bitch

Fertility purposes:

After that
150iu of FSH??? God dammit man, what was the price tag on that? Christ!

HCG paired with HMG seems to work for the vast majority. I’d leave the FSH alone and save some coins.

Cage

Swear by HCG - it's one of the most notable changes I feel from anything I use. It's maybe not as useful for some as others depending on body chemistry, but for me it's a game changer for libido/mood/sensitivity. 300iu 2x/wk is roughly what I've done for the last couple years. When I run out or late getting more in I can immediately notice all those things fall off.
You do this year round?

150iu of FSH??? God dammit man, what was the price tag on that? Christ!

HCG paired with HMG seems to work for the vast majority. I’d leave the FSH alone and save some coins.

Cage
HCG 50,000 iu from empower pharmacy was 160.00

Revive pharmacy is 160.00 also

Both in Texas

Both prescriptions

Both in Texas

Both prescriptions
I was asking about the FSH which can cost $1000/month. You were using 450iu per month. What did you unload for that?

Here’s 2020 costs… Empower had the lowest by far. Makes me wonder abt the quality to charge $800 less.

152A7283-CE7C-4CC4-AB6A-EC11B417988B.png

Cage

I was asking about the FSH which can cost $1000/month. You were using 450iu per month. What did you unload for that?

Here’s 2020 costs… Empower had the lowest by far. Makes me wonder abt the quality to charge $800 less.

View attachment 174270

Cage
Empower is banned by the fda ( temporarily) from compounding HCG and FSH. They were taking coumpounding meds and making fsh and HCG . Instead of probably synthesizing.

You do this year round?
Yes. I will inadvertently take a few weeks to a month off, and when I do I always notice that dull feeling creeping back in - hcg comes in and within 2 days the lights come back on.

View attachment 174270

Cage
Fsh 150iu three times per week
(450iu)

Fertility

Both in Texas

Both prescriptions
Had my hands on empower direct never close to that cheap like 10,000 iu for a bill coming straight from empower

The discounts they have are good..I pay like $52 for a bottle of test e..same for my HCG..metformin is damn near free
Revive provide the script for FSH with VA supported labs? I have the low FSH and LH but if they run my test too……

Revive provide the script for FSH with VA supported labs? I have the low FSH and LH but if they run my test too……
Revive uses ways2well..they run the bloodwork through quest and do not use insurance..super reasonable though..I spend less than people who use there insurance

Revive uses ways2well..they run the bloodwork through quest and do not use insurance..super reasonable though..I spend less than people who use there insurance
They just check FSH or will they do all bc my T is high so unless they’ll provide FSH to someone with Supra t levels I’d be out

Also anyone know if a life insurance policy can get your labs after you die and use them against you or does HIPPA stop that shit?

They just check FSH or will they do all bc my T is high so unless they’ll provide FSH to someone with Supra t levels I’d be out
See, ways2well keeps my test levels 1100 or higher and I only have to do blood work every 9 months…so, I go waaay higher too..but back down in time for more blood work

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131