over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On Cycle Problems

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm on week 3 of a test e cycle at 300mgs a week. It's my first cycle and I only have prior PH experience.

The first week I didnt experience anything just the little bit of Pip from injecting into virgin muscles.

Week 2, I was having great pumps in the gym/libido up, but the night after my second inject for the week I got a very sudden achy, lethargic body/high body temp, and it ended up going away by the next morning. But my muscles by week 3 are feeling extremely SORE, like my biceps hurt to even extend them and I didnt even hit it any harder than I normally would before the cycle in the gym. The pain is mainly in my upper bicep

It's like Im recovering slower than I ever have and my muscles are in pain, as I work construction my whole body is killing me now by the end of the day. It's monday and Im not even going to be able to hit the gym today and that NEVER happens

What could be causing this? is my body just adjusting to the chemical? or is it a possible allergy? Anybody had a similar experience

It sounds lik you may have some Test Flu. I get it when I first start a cycle or change labs. Make sure you're taking a lot of vitamin C and a Multivitamin.

If your sore you just need to take some Tylenol. You also may want to stretch more and warm up prior to your work out.

I would also suggest you up your dose to 500mg/wk

What is your training experience? do you have any AI on hand? What about PCT? What are your stats?

It sounds lik you may have some Test Flu. I get it when I first start a cycle or change labs. Make sure you're taking a lot of vitamin C and a Multivitamin.

If your sore you just need to take some Tylenol. You also may want to stretch more and warm up prior to your work out.

I would also suggest you up your dose to 500mg/wk

What is your training experience? do you have any AI on hand? What about PCT? What are your stats?

I'm upping the dose to 500 starting the 5th week. Unless this shit continues and in that case Ill be stoping the cycle all together.

Training experience/stats - 3 years seriously, 6'2 - 200lbs around 12-13%BF

I do have arimidex and aromasin, and clomid or nolva for pct. Was just going to use the dex if I needed it and was going to run the clomid 100/100/50/50 for pct.

I have heard about test flu and it sounds very similar, this being my first aas cycle I could see that happening.. Do people get test flu from human grade? or just ugls

Last edited:
Id just like to add that at week 3 you are probably feeling a little bit of a placebo affect rather than feeling your gear kicking in. You think your getting good pumps now... wait until about week 4-6 when it truely kicks in.

Id just like to add that at week 3 you are probably feeling a little bit of a placebo affect rather than feeling your gear kicking in. You think your getting good pumps now... wait until about week 4-6 when it truely kicks in.

I dont disagree with that! I just hope this shit goes away by then.

Around 8 years ago i had human grade gear and i never had pian from it but one cycle i ended up having pain from it and i never could figure it out.And when i think about it now i still cant figure it out.I would say maybe being on it so long something changes in the body and resists it.

Are you getting enough water?

Make sure you drink at least 1 gallon H20 per day, without exception, while on. If working construction, be sure you are getting enough salt and potassium in your diet, especially during this extreme heat. Also, are you eating enough good clean food? :banghead:

Last edited:
Seems like it could be unrelated as its rather unusual complaint beyond there does appear to be a negative reaction after the second inject.

Would use 800mg of ibruprofen three times a day and see if you decrease the inflamation you are experiencing.

A secondary issue is the dosage, are you goiung to titrate that up? Are you doing any other oil like deca with it? Just believe the first cycle generally is the biggest and best.

My first cycle was about 10 weeks, Sus and Deca and dbol, no armidex, titrated the sus up to 750mg over first 4 weeks and the deca maybe up to 400mg. Pyramided the dosage although it was not thought to be all that important for the sus.

Put on 36 pounds, much of it water, but left me with mass that I have carried with me now many years later.

IPG

Around 8 years ago i had human grade gear and i never had pian from it but one cycle i ended up having pain from it and i never could figure it out.And when i think about it now i still cant figure it out.I would say maybe being on it so long something changes in the body and resists it.
Yeah it feels like my body is just rejecting it.
Make sure you drink at least 1 gallon H20 per day, without exception, while on. If working construction, be sure you are getting enough salt and potassium in your diet, especially during this extreme heat. Also, are you eating enough good clean food? :banghead:
I'll usually have around 2gallons a day, bring my jug and usually fill it up at least once not counting the water I drink when I get off work. I bring oats/whey and get a big meal in around noon.
My breakfast/dinner/after dinner meal are all clean. The only time I might possibly eat bad are during the day when the boss takes us out, and they clown on me for always getting veggies/lean meat even then lol.

Seems like it could be unrelated as its rather unusual complaint beyond there does appear to be a negative reaction after the second inject.

Would use 800mg of ibruprofen three times a day and see if you decrease the inflamation you are experiencing.

A secondary issue is the dosage, are you goiung to titrate that up? Are you doing any other oil like deca with it? Just believe the first cycle generally is the biggest and best.

My first cycle was about 10 weeks, Sus and Deca and dbol, no armidex, titrated the sus up to 750mg over first 4 weeks and the deca maybe up to 400mg. Pyramided the dosage although it was not thought to be all that important for the sus.

Put on 36 pounds, much of it water, but left me with mass that I have carried with me now many years later.

IPG

Right now it's just test only, starting the 5th week Im bumping it to 500 and probably ending the cycle with prop eod, then transition into pct quicker. If I get to the point that I need outside meds(ibprofin) ill definitely give it a go. I just never use anti inflams/pain pills.

I just find it weird that the PIP really isnt anything bad it's just these symptoms that are killing me! I feel like Ive been hit by a train.

I'll second the suggestion that what you are experiencing is test flu. It's basically an immune system response (fever, chills, aches) to the higher androgen levels. Your body will adjust but for right now it believed its been invaded by a foreign organism or substance.

I'll second the suggestion that what you are experiencing is test flu. It's basically an immune system response (fever, chills, aches) to the higher androgen levels. Your body will adjust but for right now it believed its been invaded by a foreign organism or substance.

He mentioned he's upping the dose to 500 soon, do you think the flu symptoms will increase if test flu is the culprit?

Also, I injected monday morning around 6am.

Now today in class I noticed my chest was itching a little bit, and when I got home it looks like a rash is starting to appear on my chest. Anyone else experienced this? I figured if the rash didnt show up the first two weeks that its just more of these "test flu" symptoms and should subside in a few days. My body must really hate this fucking oil lol. I do have "sensitive skin" if you will so maybe this has something to do with it.

I'll also add that the previous two weeks I've only injected in my quads, whereas on monday I did a delt injection, not sure if that would matter or not.

Good to know it will adjust

He mentioned he's upping the dose to 500 soon, do you think the flu symptoms will increase if test flu is the culprit?

this.

Now today in class I noticed my chest was itching a little bit, and when I got home it looks like a rash is starting to appear on my chest. Anyone else experienced this? I figured if the rash didnt show up the first two weeks that its just more of these "test flu" symptoms and should subside in a few days. My body must really hate this fucking oil lol. I do have "sensitive skin" if you will so maybe this has something to do with it.

I'll also add that the previous two weeks I've only injected in my quads, whereas on monday I did a delt injection, not sure if that would matter or not.

this.

Wow. Your first cycle and you are injecting quads and delts already huh?

Yes, once his serum levels "level off" and stabilize.

"Once we have reached our cruising altitude, the captain will turn off the fasten seat belts sign and you will be free to move about the cabin." :)

Wow. Your first cycle and you are injecting quads and delts already huh?

Yeah, I was only doing quads, my first 4 pins were all quads then on monday I decided to try my delt. My quads the first few injects were pretty sore but all in all it went well! I was expecting the worst. Something about my glute feels awkward as fuck so I have yet to pin it, I feel like I'd move the needle in there too much.

Last edited:
Yes, once his serum levels "level off" and stabilize.

"Once we have reached our cruising altitude, the captain will turn off the fasten seat belts sign and you will be free to move about the cabin." :)

I hope so, I really want this to work. I ended up lifting tonight and hit chest but felt like garbage and my strength was down.. Pump was insane though which boggles my mind.

this.

Rash may not be related at all. If it was a "rash" related to the gear you would at least have some type of eruption(rash) in the area of the injection site also. Not just localized on the chest.

Is your gear oil or EO based? Some people have reactions to EO.

Last edited:
The problem you're running into is attributing every thing (big or small) that is abnormal to the gear.

The rash on your chest could be anything from contact dermatitis to irritation from laundry detergent.

Here's the thing. You are human, and humans get rashes, headaches, diarrhea, sniffles, bruises, gas, and a plethora of other unfavorable things daily.

Don't allow your anxiety (which is normal) to control you. You know your body (I hope) so just keep a watchful but calm eye on yourself.

I hope so, I really want this to work. I ended up lifting tonight and hit chest but felt like garbage and my strength was down.. Pump was insane though which boggles my mind.

You have a allergic reaction, I wouldn`t increase it to 500mg, I would lower the doze to 100mg per week for 2 week to see if the allergic effect will stop.
I would take 20mg 5 times per week.

Rash may not be related at all. If it was a "rash" related to the gear you would at least have some type of eruption(rash) in the area of the injection site also. Not just localized on the chest.

Is your gear oil or EO based? Some people have reactions to EO.

Grape seed oil

The problem you're running into is attributing every thing (big or small) that is abnormal to the gear.

The rash on your chest could be anything from contact dermatitis to irritation from laundry detergent.

Here's the thing. You are human, and humans get rashes, headaches, diarrhea, sniffles, bruises, gas, and a plethora of other unfavorable things daily.

Don't allow your anxiety (which is normal) to control you. You know your body (I hope) so just keep a watchful but calm eye on yourself.

I dont even have anxiety, just posting whats going on. I do see what you mean but having absolutely 0 problems and training everyday to feeling like crap and getting a random rash when NOTHING has changed except this test, makes me a little skeptical that its in my head.

You have a allergic reaction, I wouldn`t increase it to 500mg, I would lower the doze to 100mg per week for 2 week to see if the allergic effect will stop.
I would take 20mg 5 times per week.

I have a feeling you're right. Thanks for the input!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws