over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? on doggcrapp's cycle

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
has anyone else tried this routine? i read up on it after xcel asked me if i read it, and I'm thinking about trying it out this way. just curious as to if others have tried it.

JW

I just started it and I like it very much....it is amazing how trashed you can get by doing just one intense set instead ot 9 to 12.

I will keep you posted....But I like it!!

I'm gonna start cycling very similar to his outline beginning in August (still waiting on stuff :( ) I'm gonna 1st try low-dose morning only d-bol for cruise periods. Or try this 1st then on next cruise try low-dose test and evaluate which is better.

xcel

Sorry - posted about his "cycle." Were you asking about his "workout routine?"

xcel

xcel if u look on animals board ull see the d-bol thing was answered already, also ive been doing doggcrap training since before he made his post bc it always made sense to me logically ad i grew off of it,i could never explain my routine (similiar to his) like he can though, basically i luv it, def. works, if u have questions ask them here

Mr_Magoo said:
xcel if u look on animals board ull see the d-bol thing was answered already
Can you share the verdict with me magoo? Not sure what to search for to find info - thnx

xcel

its on the first page called cruising on d-bol, people give mixed reviews about half and half id just stick with the outline dc has.

=)

xcelbeyond said:
Sorry - posted about his "cycle." Were you asking about his "workout routine?"

xcel

I was talking about the juice =). sorry, shoulda made it more clear. btw, make sure you keep us posted on the results.

JW

Doggcrap's *ideas* in both cycling and training are incredibibly close to Trevor Smiths.

I don't know about Dogg's, but I've been using T.S.'s cycling methods (7weeks on, 3 weeks off, w/nothing but fast acting drugs) for a few years now and have seen improvements in T-regulation and gains-retention.

dc routine

ok im definetly gonna try botht the cycle and the workouts, only question is, how does this work for contest prep? i like to compete, and for some reason still stubborn on the high reps and sets for cutting, any thoughts , dont get me wrong im always open to new ideas. his roiutines make sense to me, just a new concept. thanks DOK

Re: dc routine

doktorspok said:
ok im definetly gonna try botht the cycle and the workouts, only question is, how does this work for contest prep? i like to compete, and for some reason still stubborn on the high reps and sets for cutting, any thoughts , dont get me wrong im always open to new ideas. his roiutines make sense to me, just a new concept. thanks DOK
i feel that when dieting (restricted calories) that taking the training to the next level with forced reps, heavy negatives,etc. should be avoided. still train heavy, but just don't do or do very little of the the intensification techniques. the body needs a bit of a break when it's being deprived of all the calories needed for tissue repair. that's just my two cc's

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws