over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On HGH for life!!! Unlimited amounst for long term cycle dosage

69thelememt

Newbies
People say you should do HGH 'for as long as you can afford it'

Thankfully compared to 10 years ago and thanks to this board HGH is quite affordable these days.......

My question is if you where staying on HGH for life, whats the best dosage for minimum long term sides and also can you play around while you go......

Right now I'm aged 32 and been of cycling AAS for a year due to injury....

My idea was to firstly start on a dose of 2ui a day used along with Ephedrine to shake of some BF (currently around 18% due to time off)

then after six months when im cycling again, i'm unsure what to do, alot say EOD at higher doses means more muscle building and less sides, but if staying on for the foreseeable is his a good idea??

I'm thinking 2ui everyday upto make 4 is the amount to use constantly or would it be an idea to do the 2-4ui for the fat loss then switch it up to 8 ui maybe while on AAS, also if im off cycle whats the best for keeping muscle from AAS.

Basically question is if initally u wanted fat loss for 6 months then did the regular 8-12 week cycle protocol how would you use you HGH along side???

I would research some studies for long term HGH usage. Ive been on it awhile myself, and I am pretty sure my abnormally enlarged prostate is the cause of using too much for too long..

there is alot of research out there saying that 3ius is a pretty safe dose. That seems to be the standard dose they put kids on for short stature and gh deficiency.

there is alot of research out there saying that 3ius is a pretty safe dose. That seems to be the standard dose they put kids on for short stature and gh deficiency.

But for how long though? A friend of minds child was on Genos for almost 3 years, and the doctor stopped prescribing it. Not sure why. I guess I should ask.

But for how long though? A friend of minds child was on Genos for almost 3 years, and the doctor stopped prescribing it. Not sure why. I guess I should ask.

my daughter started when she was 5 and will stay on til she is 14 or 15.

for short stature they stop the gh when the bones stop growing which is around 14 years old for a girl according to her doctor. she may have to stay on forever because she has a malfunctioning pit gland (parts of her anterior and posterior pituitary are missing).

I have asked Dr. G this question in his thread and he said that 3 ius is a "pretty safe dose" to run long term, I have asked my daughters endo the same question and he said all the data he's seen suggest that 3ius daily is a very safe dose.

Some of these kids run 3-4 ius for a decade or longer without side effects but they are only bringing their gh and igf levels into normal range via replacement therapy.

You definitely need to lose weight if you're sitting at 18% bf. Hgh will help to a certain degree. I always advocate taking breaks from gh periodically because it becomes less effect as time goes on. Igf levels start dropping on the same dose according to alpha, about 6 months after being on gh if you are running generics.

I would research some studies for long term HGH usage. Ive been on it awhile myself, and I am pretty sure my abnormally enlarged prostate is the cause of using too much for too long..

how long you on for and at what dose??

You definitely need to lose weight if you're sitting at 18% bf. Hgh will help to a certain degree. I always advocate taking breaks from gh periodically because it becomes less effect as time goes on. Igf levels start dropping on the same dose according to alpha, about 6 months after being on gh if you are running generics.

Are you talking about the antibodies thing? I've been on it two years straight at no less than 5iu. I don't have the guts to come off. It keeps fat off too well

Are you talking about the antibodies thing? I've been on it two years straight at no less than 5iu. I don't have the guts to come off. It keeps fat off too well

Some call it the anti-body theory. Whatever it's called, igf levels do drop off after being on hgh at the same dose for awhile.

Some call it the anti-body theory. Whatever it's called, igf levels do drop off after being on hgh at the same dose for awhile.

Interesting. So let's suppose someone is running 10iu per day for 5 years. Would the body think it's only running say...5iu every day after a while instead?

Interesting. So let's suppose someone is running 10iu per day for 5 years. Would the body think it's only running say...5iu every day after a while instead?

It's something you could never really predict accurately due to various factors. But sure I would feel safe saying it wouldn't be as effective. I would come off for atleast 1 month. No biggie... not like you are suddenly gonna get fat even with your buffalo wings ;):D

Hey I will send you some peptides if you want to use in your time off as I have plenty and I can't be bothered injecting 3 times daily.

Last edited:
It's something you could never really predict accurately due to various factors. But sure I would feel safe saying it wouldn't be as effective. I would come off for atleast 1 month. No biggie... not like you are suddenly gonna get fat even with your buffalo wings ;):D

Hey I will send you some peptides if you want to use in your time off as I have plenty and I can't be bothered injecting 3 times daily.

You'll send them from the UK? I love you (no homo)

I feel like even one month off might reset our bodies and then it will take a long time for the hgh to really hit its stride again...would I be wrong in saying that?

Is 3iu reallly that effective tho ? for muscle growth, fat loss ?

You'll send them from the UK? I love you (no homo)

I feel like even one month off might reset our bodies and then it will take a long time for the hgh to really hit its stride again...would I be wrong in saying that?

Just my opinion but I think a break from most drugs is a good thing from time to time. In the case of gh... it will take a few weeks to hit it's stride again. I think the break will do you good. Hey you will only know if you try plus I think you will enjoy the peps. Yeah I will send them from here. You can have 3 x cjc-no dac and 3 x ghrp-2 if you want.

Whether the gh is human grade or Chinese generic would probably make a difference also I would imagine. The so-called "filler" in the Chinese gh that no one really knows what it is could probably be dangerous in the long term. There's no way to know what kind of conditions the Chinese are manufacturing the gh in.

The little people who are prescribed long term gh treatment are using strictly human grade.

Is 3iu reallly that effective tho ? for muscle growth, fat loss ?

I have been running 3ius for about a month. I still need to diet pretty hard to see fat loss.

I just went up to 5 ius last night.

Can't put an exact number on it. Human body is not that simple. Also during time off from hgh, you can add igf. Hgh makes you insulin resistant over time as well because it drives up bgl and igf makes you insulin sensitive. Win win situation if you cycle both.

Last edited:
Would 6 months on hgh then 1 month off be okay? Just started on 4 ius ed about 10 days ago and bumped it up to 5 ius today.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear