over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On how much Test do you step on stage?

Sevn

Registered
I'm currently 6 weeks out and on 1200mg's Test-E and I dose 25mg/Aromasin daily, I don't really hold much water sub-q and I got bloods several times through prep and my E2 is always in the lower end of normal.

I was planning on dropping the test to 750 at 3 weeks out since I really like the fullness it gives me but alot of competitors tell me to drop it to either 350mg or 500mg If I absolutely want it higher. They tell me E2 doesn't matter you will just hold a layer/firm of water just because of the test and when you get near contest dry it will be v noticeable.

Which made me wonder on how much test do you guys step on stage with? Anyone that goes right in with higher test?

Reason I'm asking I don't know any competitors that I know which are open about their usage to me that step on stage with higher test dosages and I don't how it will look with stage conditioning.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
I'm currently 6 weeks out and on 1200mg's Test-E and I dose 25mg/Aromasin daily, I don't really hold much water sub-q and I got bloods several times through prep and my E2 is always in the lower end of normal.

I was planning on dropping the test to 750 at 3 weeks out since I really like the fullness it gives me but alot of competitors tell me to drop it to either 350mg or 500mg If I absolutely want it higher. They tell me E2 doesn't matter you will just hold a layer/firm of water just because of the test and when you get near contest dry it will be v noticeable.

Which made me wonder on how much test do you guys step on stage with? Anyone that goes right in with higher test?

Reason I'm asking I don't know any competitors that I know which are open about their usage to me that step on stage with higher test dosages and I don't how it will look with stage conditioning.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app
I myself, and know alot of pros and top national competitors and all of us dldont drop or increase test at all during prep. 750mg to 1000mg the whole way through. If your lean enough the very small amount of water test can maybe make u hold wont even be noticable.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

I myself, and know alot of pros and top national competitors and all of us dldont drop or increase test at all during prep. 750mg to 1000mg the whole way through. If your lean enough the very small amount of water test can maybe make u hold wont even be noticable.

It's not been my experience. I dropped test to 250 from 750 at 6 weeks out, then to ZERO the last 3 weeks. Only used tren, masteron the last 3 weeks and anadrol was throw in the last 2 days. Was mega dry.

Right after the contest I reintroduced test and 4 days after the effect was noticeable. I was just as lean (kept the exact same diet, didnt even cheat after the contest) , same morning cardio, same training program. I definetly held a film of water that had not been there the last two weeks of the prep, and I was 4lbs heavier than those last 2 weeks (my weight was very stable at that point).

I did not use diuretics and didnt not get a rebound post show. I carb loaded only for one day and it was done 2 days before the show, I was low carbs the day prior to the show. As I mentioned, the only thing that changed was the AAS protocol.

FOR ME test definetly brings in a film of subq water even at moderate doses. I guess I could still peak with it: it gives a thicker look. But I'm someone who gets granite-like and super vascular, but not with profound separations so that slight film of water has a big negative impact for me.

I guess that it would work better for people with a more naturally separated physique.

Just my 0.02

I've never cut my test going into a show , this next time I've been thinking about cutting the test in have and replacing those MG's with mastrone

Yea i agree. If you look good going into the show why start doing kooky stuff right before.

Slowly switch over to fast acting compounds as the show approaches while decreasing dosages. Im am at my best with low to no test and high anabolics.

My sweet spot on test has always ben 750-800 a week, on or off season. For contest prep I switched over from enanthate to suspension about 6 weeks out and did 100 mg ed. Dry was not a problem

As long as I run the appropriate amount of AIs and get my bodyfat low enough...I personally never had to drop test to come in dry and hard....could I come in harder and dryer if I did? not sure I don't want to take the risk but I win shows keeping it in so don't mess with it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131