over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

on HRT doc wants blood work

mormussle

Registered
I was given the wink today, and told to go off for 4 weeks, then get the total Testosterone blood test. I hate to do it right now, but don't want to loose my legit test script. I only pay ten bucks for a co pay for whole bottle. So here is my question. Can I use anavar in the mean time?? or will this show up as elevated test level??? Other than that I am going to cruz the next 4-5 weeks on GH, and IGF-1 THANKS

I dont understand why your doc wants you to stop taking test...

If you have a script for HRT, then take as directed.

Why would you stop?

guess he just wants to cover his ass. When you look like a lot of us do ?? people have a hard time with it. It's hard to get a local doc around here to give you anything besides a test gel, and that stuff sucks. Anyone know about the anavar???

Do you already have a script for HRT?

If so, then you also have previous labs showing that your test levels are low.

If all of the above is true, then the "wink and nod" wasn't to tell you to get off your prescribed HRT, but rather to drop any "extras" you may be taking. This way, your labs come back as expected, not >1500.

yes I have plenty of bloods, that are years old now, so he want's a new one. Still wondering about the anavar??

yes I have plenty of bloods, that are years old now, so he want's a new one. Still wondering about the anavar??

Var will not show.

That said, if you have a script for test, why would your doc expect you to have low test levels? That honestly makes no sense...

Low testosterone doesn't need to be re-diagnosed every few years/decades etc... One diagnosis gets you HRT for life.

I'm telling you, if you look like a bodybuilder, then your doctor isn't an idiot and is guessing that you are using more than you're scripted. He's being really cool and telling you to use your scripted dose until your next labs so there are no "issues" on the books (> 1500 total test).

If you're saying that your doctor wants you "off" so you have crashed test levels for your labs, then your doctor is a fucking moron - you need a new endo in that case.

Are you sure the doctor isnt just being cool and giving you a heads up so that you arent on a blast?

I can't imagine why a Dr would want to see your test levels crashed. If you simply take trt doses, that will show that it is working and you are in the normal range.

I'd also be concerned he might test your liver enzymes or cholesterol. He might see those are jacked and eliminate the script because he thinks it is killing your insides.

if you haven't had any blood work done in years then your Dr. is just trying to cover him self as he should have been having you do it 1-2 times a year.

anavar shows up as both test and DHT on bloodwork, however it clears fast...

if you are on a moderately high dose of long acting test it won't all clear in 4 weeks...

if you are on a moderately high dose of long acting test it won't all clear in 4 weeks...

Just because it "shows up" doesn't mean the doc can pin point it was var. He would never guess anavar unless he ran a test for the metabolites of var.

And like everyone else said why would he prescribe you and want it to be low? aR

kal's answer is right on, as usual :)

call your doc. tell him that you take otc test boosters or something from gnc with your trt and ask if you should go off the otc and stay on your hrt or come completely off both. get a definite answer from your doc as to what he meant. tell him not to give you the "wink wink" anymore.

god forbid you come off the trt and your levels are normal. that may fuck things up for you getting your trt covered in the future.

100% right on. I have a friend who was taking slightly over hrt dose. He stopped for 4 weeks and it still tested 2150.00:eek: He still took his hrt, but did way with the rest.

IM more surprised he hasnt gotten bloodwork more frequently as thats more par for the course.

I am on HRT and I have to have bloodwork done every 3-6 months along with consultations going over that bloodwork to see where we are with everything

I was given the wink today, and told to go off for 4 weeks, then get the total Testosterone blood test. I hate to do it right now, but don't want to loose my legit test script. I only pay ten bucks for a co pay for whole bottle. So here is my question. Can I use anavar in the mean time?? or will this show up as elevated test level??? Other than that I am going to cruz the next 4-5 weeks on GH, and IGF-1 THANKS

I had a friend that ran a tren only cycle to qualify for hrt. Tren lowers testosterone levels. I ran a tren only cycle for a year and grew like a weed with no gyno or dick issues. Also, getting drunk the night before your blood test will cut your testosterone in half, according to a friend.

Ive heard the same thing JJB. I would def give it a try... wont hurt anything :D

I would just drop all the extras so you fall in the range he is expecting when on your script alone.

I had a friend that ran a tren only cycle to qualify for hrt. Tren lowers testosterone levels. I ran a tren only cycle for a year and grew like a weed with no gyno or dick issues. Also, getting drunk the night before your blood test will cut your testosterone in half, according to a friend.

I can see that going over well... Huge dude on a gram of tren walks into the doctors office shredded to the nutz 20 inch arms.... talking about how his libido is gone and he is having trouble making gains in the gym :rolleyes:

Ok when I originally got mine I got shit faced, had a lot of sex, lack of sleep, and worked out prior to getting blood work done and my levels were seriously low according to the Dr although I didn't see any of my results personally she told me they were under 200 I believe and I was 31 at that time. So I'd try the above right before the blood tests Just to help drop your levels

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity