over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

on hrt hcg or,clomid

chigchug

Registered
currently on test, bromo, and amridex. my free test is about 500 and I feel good. However my sex drive is still not what it should be.

I can perform but I don't get the drive,(horniness?). Im reading that Clomid/hcg may work. I know that will help keep testies from shrinking but maybe it will help increase my desire? I had a LH reading of 4.9 (scale between .4 - 9)

I'm reading also about 141pt, and that seems promising. Thoughts ?

currently on test, bromo, and amridex. my free test is about 500 and I feel good. However my sex drive is still not what it should be.

I can perform but I don't get the drive,(horniness?). Im reading that Clomid/hcg may work. I know that will help keep testies from shrinking but maybe it will help increase my desire? I had a LH reading of 4.9 (scale between .4 - 9)

I'm reading also about 141pt, and that seems promising. Thoughts ?

Have you discussed hcg with the dr? It's a pretty standard protocol in trt

Have you discussed hcg with the dr? It's a pretty standard protocol in trt

sadly yes and it was dismissed straight away. I've seen 2 (I see my 3rd Dr.on this17th) endos. it was like pulling teeth to get the arimedex, and they only did it cause my blood test showed it was in fact elevated.
.with my current level of LH there's no way they will do it. I've been on trt for 5 years.

sadly yes and it was dismissed straight away. I've seen 2 (I see my 3rd Dr.on this17th) endos. it was like pulling teeth to get the arimedex, and they only did it cause my blood test showed it was in fact elevated.
.with my current level of LH there's no way they will do it. I've been on trt for 5 years.

Hmmm I would want hcg to part protocol

Hmmm I would want hcg to part protocol

agreed, I will be talking to a new Dr, on17th, but incase they say no I'm thinking of going with Clomid. it seems easy to get and not as much$ as hcg.

is there an advantage of hcg over Clomid?

agreed, I will be talking to a new Dr, on17th, but incase they say no I'm thinking of going with Clomid. it seems easy to get and not as much$ as hcg.

is there an advantage of hcg over Clomid?

Y would you use Clomid? Hcg stimulates testicular function while you have exogenous testosterone. I do not believe Clomid to an effective replacement to hcg. Some dr believe in using Clomid as a trt med but I do not believe in the idea of long term Clomid use either

Last edited:
HCG is easy to get. If doc wont prescribe it just do it your self

A new protocol I have been trying is HCG for 30days, Then CLOMID for 30days, and just rotate the two every 30days. I realize that you are on HRT but, this will still keep a constant signal to HPTA and help with mood, semen volume, and testicle size. For me this makes cycling and coming off soooo much easier

HCG is easy to get. If doc wont prescribe it just do it your self

This^^^
exactly but after doing a search I'm surprised no one has commented on Clomid over hcg. Clomid is very cheap and based on PubMed very effective. I'm all in for either as long as it works.

A new protocol I have been trying is HCG for 30days, Then CLOMID for 30days, and just rotate the two every 30days. I realize that you are on HRT but, this will still keep a constant signal to HPTA and help with mood, semen volume, and testicle size. For me this makes cycling and coming off soooo much easier
I didn't see your post lol that's interesting AMD certainly worth looking into wether I have to do it myself or not. since my levels of test are fairly normal do you guess adding either/or these substances will help the mood and desire I seem to be missing?

do you feel Amy difference between the Clomid and hcg?

Last edited:
HCG for me...clomid doesnt feel like it has ever done a thing for me but break me out bad and get moody.

HCG the boys hang nice and low and the drive is perfect..no sides...easy to get as stated above.

HCG for me...clomid doesnt feel like it has ever done a thing for me but break me out bad and get moody.

HCG the boys hang nice and low and the drive is perfect..no sides...easy to get as stated above.

Really?!?
I might have to try hcg. I thought it was easy to find but Clomid and HGH are easy. haven't found hcg. can u pm please?
thanks

Wow this is interesting I have always wondered if hcg could be replaced by Clomid . I have also heard that it is not good to take hcg for long periods of time. I have heard the opposite about Clomid.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Wow this is interesting I have always wondered if hcg could be replaced by Clomid . I have also heard that it is not good to take hcg for long periods of time. I have heard the opposite about Clomid.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

exactly, I searched PubMed and there was a study that Clomid raised test, and LH, and men were taking it for 2 years w/o any sides. My main concern is trying either or to up my sex drive. I don't have ed per se
just no real desire.

exactly, I searched PubMed and there was a study that Clomid raised test, and LH, and men were taking it for 2 years w/o any sides. My main concern is trying either or to up my sex drive. I don't have ed per se
just no real desire.

Raised there natty test right? Not people injecting exogenous test I assume?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws