over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

on MY side...........

I'm happy for you Tenny.
There's nothing like having a loyal person that is always in your corner, I feel blessed myself having a wife that would never leave my side.

Good for you, good for me, and good for everybody else who finally found "the one" :D

I wouldn't trade mine for nothing!!

You know what they say

Behind every great man there's a great woman. My wife and I will be married 16 years August 3rd and we are together 22 years total without any breaks. Together we have our 4 beautiful children. Like you my wife saved my life. I was headed for either prison or death. The Lord has truly blessed us and carried us every day we've been together. I pray the same for you. Pax et bonum.

Rev WTW

Tenny you are one big motherfucker! Your wife is drop dead gorgeous! I am happy for you mate, glad you put family first before bodybuilding and that's what makes relationship beautiful! Tenny you know I have always love you as a brother! I have total respect for you. I will show off mine soon :)

Last edited:
Tenny-I love reading your posts-your brutal honesty is refreshing and its good to see that you have such a beautiful woman in your life. Its great to have someone to keep us grounded and remind us that there is more to life than the endevours that we persue. Couldnt be happier for you!

Don't mean to shift gears here, because you are presenting a great message... but are you actually Stan Efferding bro?? I loved your 821lb raw squat!

She's a stunner bro and you two make a good looking couple!

Tenny u are a good dude, u deserve to be with a nice girl :)

thanks guys

yea, she only recently came into my life
after some bad times. divorce, custody battle...ect....

im ready to start my life over now.

and i couldnt ask for a more beautiful, loving
smart, caring woman to do that with.

shes a keeper

:)

Wow what a beautiful lady, man. I don't know what I'd do without my fiance...she keeps me grounded, and I tell her all the time, if she wants me to stop this life I would in a heartbeat to make her happy.

Good to see a monstrous beast like yourself feels the same way about that special person in your life man! :cool:

thanks guys

yea, she only recently came into my life
after some bad times. divorce, custody battle...ect....

im ready to start my life over now.

and i couldnt ask for a more beautiful, loving
smart, caring woman to do that with.

shes a keeper

dam those custody battles are the worst. they feel like they never end. I went through it. it sucks.

takes forever to get that feeling where you're ready to start over. good for you.

Very sorry to hear of your recent troubles Tenny. There's nothing like the feeling of having a supportive woman by your side though. You and the new lady look great together man. Onward and upward!

Very sorry to hear of your recent troubles Tenny. There's nothing like the feeling of having a supportive woman by your side though. You and the new lady look great together man. Onward and upward!

thanks man

well put

(dont mind the big ugly guy on the left)

Attachments

• tn2.jpg
    tn2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 184
married for 3 years as of this past weekend.
i wouldnt make it thru life without her. she is the only person who calms me. she is the only person i believe. the only person i trust.
without her i would definitely be alone cuz anyone else would be a let down.
she is my best friend.
i hope everyone has a chance to be with someone and feel the same way as i do.
good post TENNY.
-JS

married for 3 years as of this past weekend.
i wouldnt make it thru life without her. she is the only person who calms me. she is the only person i believe. the only person i trust.
without her i would definitely be alone cuz anyone else would be a let down.
she is my best friend.
i hope everyone has a chance to be with someone and feel the same way as i do.
good post TENNY.
-JS
I couldn't put it better...I feel the same way about my fiancé...she's been with me when I was at the top of my world...and been with me when I have been at my lowest. Her love has never changed.

Tenny - taking the time to be thankful for the blessings we have...good man...I need to do a better job of this myself.

I remember when I had an ileostomy bag in 2005 after my surgeries, and my wife was changing them....and doing countless other things that I don't want to bore you with. She never complained...not one time. Just did it and provided enocuragement to me....thanks for helping me remember that and to remind me to be thankful too..

JM

Last edited:
That is the Good stuff Tenny.....I have one of the good ones as well that shares my lifes challenges....Together we grew to understand there is a lot more to life than the gym etc.....As you said, we will be together to weather any storms, it really is a good solid feeling...Its been 6 yrs now and i met her on a BB site and never looked back...
She is a beauty that lady of yours, and you look like a good looking younger stone cold steve Austin....
Good stuff man!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity