over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On/Off times IGF-1 LR3

Diamond Jim

Newbies
Hi, just a quick question (more or less):

I'm 52, and using IGF to supplement my HRT dose (plus a little extra), and have had very nice results - feel-better, modest gains, better tone, noticable fat-loss. I know the accepted way to do it is to cycle 4 weeks on/off, but I've also seen for GH users the 5 days on/2 days off routine, and wonder if that would be okay for IGF?

I also have some HCG, CJC and GHRP-6 which I was taking on the off days, and I could use the latter for the 4 weeks off, but I noticed the bloating right-away, as well as the tiredness. Also, my life is not that conducive to scheduling shots around a 2 hour waiting period, so all-and-all I would rather just use IGF, test and pin the HCG on the weekend (I wish IGF was a little cheaper, however).

Tks,

Diamond

You shouldn't take it longer than 4 or 5 weeks. It will loose its effect even with 5 days on / 2 days off.

You can continue as is for about 3 or 4 cycles of this before i would personally recommend taking some time off but I haven't seen blood-work to show that it could not be safely run for longer.

The results should be pretty immediate, within a few days you should start to notice increased muscle fullness, increased vascularity, and you can feel blood sugar levels drop as early as the first dose if your IGF is legit .. I plan on researching with IGF-Des soon and prefer des to lr3 based on the half life and the effect i'm looking for (for my test subject) from the IGF. Feel free to ask or PM if you have any other questions about the IGF

Thanks, guys. Any other opinions out there? Actually - opinions are fine, but maybe someone can correct me on my facts too:

Is it common practice to go 5/2 on GH, and if-so, why couldn't I do the same on IGF? Go technical if you like, I'll figure it out.

Will the bloat/tiredness dissipate if I run CJC/GHRP for 4/5 weeks? Depends?

For now at least, I'm staying off it on the weekends (tried low-dose: 33/83mg split in half am/pm, I weigh 195lbs).

"The two best things in life are humping, and pumping" (Arnold)

Thanks, guys. Any other opinions out there? Actually - opinions are fine, but maybe someone can correct me on my facts too:

Is it common practice to go 5/2 on GH, and if-so, why couldn't I do the same on IGF? Go technical if you like, I'll figure it out.

Will the bloat/tiredness dissipate if I run CJC/GHRP for 4/5 weeks? Depends?

For now at least, I'm staying off it on the weekends (tried low-dose: 33/83mg split in half am/pm, I weigh 195lbs).

"The two best things in life are humping, and pumping" (Arnold)

lr3,, best proto ive seen researched, is 6 days on 1 off for 4wks straight, then 2wks off,, then repeat same process 3x,, then off for a month to month and half,, then start it over.. lr3 effects seem to stay and continue to show results even weeks after coming off.. in my research experience..
gh 5 on and 2 off is a common proto as well, some do 6 on 1 off, others every day for 2-3 months straight then month off.. while others boom dose eod,,,
thus far our research perfers 5 on and 2 off gh,, but with sat bein heavy pep day.. and sunday a tru off day for everything..

theres so many diff protos to go by,, jus gotta try em and find one that gives u results and is adapt for your researchers lifestlye and schedule... hope this helps

Tks PitBull,

Experience takes time, but so-far I love it, so want to stay on as long as I can! I don't want to be reckless either, so that is why I'm asking.

I still have my stash of other stuff, and might try that during the long break, or maybe some other research prospect will show-up. So long as I keep going to the gym and eat lots, the rest is gravy. My chronic shoulder is much better now, due to the IGF.

J

10 days only

I took a research of only 10 days of 100mg of igf-l3 during my training break (just some light kettlebells) a while ago and it worked wonderfully: 5000 cals (a lot of dirty carbs included and also a shitload of fat as I am always feeling best with lots of fat) AND EVERYDAY THE VEINS WERE POOPING OUT WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE AM AFTER MY NIGHT FEAST!!

Would love to run 10 days igf/10 days peg-mgf/repeat but do not know if this will work as the igf and peg are active for so long...

fitstar

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity