over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On the Road to getting a NPC Physique Division National Qualifyer

bigtasty25

Registered
I did the NPC Sunshine Classic a few Saturdays ago...they were all shredded in my class and had thick foundations since they all looked like past bodybuilding competitors so the competition was rough...I just did it for fun so I have an idea of where I need to be and what I need to focus on for upcoming shows. Basically Ill need to be around 175-180 to be really competitive and maybe 3-5lbs leaner (I weighed 170...up 7lbs from my 2006 contest)...It'll be a process and a long road but Im hoping with your guys help I can get there..

It was my first show in 7 yrs (I used to do bodybuilding...won the overall at a local show..(2006 NABBA West Virgingia USA)..after that show I bridged for a long time on small amounts of test and did blast phases but 60-70% of the time I ended up with fake gear :(. .but I know in the past what worked for me was taking time off being totally clean (maybe use some peptides/hgh) for awhile, then going at it hard bulking for 8-10 weeks... going by the rule Time on=Time off...in other words KISS. I know a few local physique pros and guys who know them at my gym, so gear shouldn't be an issue this time around.

My thoughts are to take 4-6 months to totally clean out...im thinking a good solid 4 months of being clean while staying in shape for the summer. Thoughts/opinions? Im somewhat experienced/advanced but I know theres a lot of guys on here that are lightyears beyond me..so any input you guys have would me much appreciated :)

Few pics after prejudging :)

Attachments

• Dry smaller.jpg
    Dry smaller.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 695
  • Dry 2 smallerr.jpg
    Dry 2 smallerr.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 662
  • dry 3 smallerr.jpg
    dry 3 smallerr.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 604
  • back smaller.jpg
    back smaller.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 590
You look great in those pictures! If I were you, I would keep competing in every show this year. You have the look already to go far in men's physique. Try to qualify for the usa and hit it up in July. I see no need to change what you are doing. Hit up the judges at each show and ask what changes they want to see in order to go pro. ;)

Also, I wouldn't use hgh or igf. I had a tiny waist and stomach like you while only using aas. I used primarily winstrol and deca in 2007 and it was a great look at 208Lbs shredded. Since using igf and hgh for the past 3 years, my gut has grown. It's not the look you want in men's physique. I'm ripped at 250Lbs on hgh but it's not as pretty to look at.

Last edited:
You look great in those pictures! If I were you, I would keep competing in every show this year. You have the look already to go far in men's physique. Try to qualify for the usa and hit it up in July. I see no need to change what you are doing. Hit up the judges at each show and ask what changes they want to see in order to go pro. ;)

Also, I wouldn't use hgh or igf. I had a tiny waist and stomach like you while only using aas. I used primarily winstrol and deca in 2007 and it was a great look at 208Lbs shredded. Since using igf and hgh for the past 3 years, my gut has grown. It's not the look you want in men's physique. I'm ripped at 250Lbs on hgh but it's not as pretty to look at.

I think GH is ok...just keep it low..2-4IU and don't blast it. Moderate doses like that won't make your gut grow. Sure do 6+ ED for a while, then maybe...a low-moderate dose could help with recovery, anti-aging, injury recovery / prevention, etc.

You look great bro.... How tall are you?

Thanks johnjuan...I really appreciate it, coming from someone at the level you are. And I appreciate the positive comments guys. I talked to a couple Physique pro's that go to my gym and they told me I need 10-15lbs more to turn pro. Honestly, ive been on awhile..i dieted very slowly over 6 months going from 205 to 170 on showday on just 120mgs of test/120mgs of deca essentially, and 4iu hgh (hcg 500iu once weekly). Im about 5'10". I think I just need more arms/delts (my wheels are my best bodypart but in shows like this u cant flaunt em). I think right now I just need some time "off" to clean out, and for health and "try" to restore natty test. 2-4iu HGH Would be perfect as I cant afford anymore at the moment, anyway..lol.

Ill be getting a comprehensive blood test in a few weeks to see where im at. My ultimate goal would be to compete in the Over 35 Master's Physique in a few yrs...put on some size until then (I heard the division isn't as competitive as open)...so we'll seeee

Yeah Bro I'd do physique, You look like You'd do well in that

I think you got very lean and agree with JJ, don't bother using a bunch of stuff as you don't need it. I mean seriously, you already have a very pleasing physique. Good luck to you.

So that's what a Physique Competitor looks like. You look great. Do they have shows for over 50?

I feel for you in that I bet the judging can be even more subjective than BB? Jeez, you need 10 more pounds? Just take some Tren. ;)

Thanks for posting, I hope you do well.

So that's what a Physique Competitor looks like. You look great. Do they have shows for over 50?

I feel for you in that I bet the judging can be even more subjective than BB? Jeez, you need 10 more pounds? Just take some Tren. ;)

Thanks for posting, I hope you do well.

Of course they do brother. The masters division.

Yeah man you look awesome. Good shape for physique buddy. Defiantly got potential.
Good luck with the shows buddy

Thanks johnjuan...I really appreciate it, coming from someone at the level you are. And I appreciate the positive comments guys. I talked to a couple Physique pro's that go to my gym and they told me I need 10-15lbs more to turn pro. Honestly, ive been on awhile..i dieted very slowly over 6 months going from 205 to 170 on showday on just 120mgs of test/120mgs of deca essentially, and 4iu hgh (hcg 500iu once weekly). Im about 5'10". I think I just need more arms/delts (my wheels are my best bodypart but in shows like this u cant flaunt em). I think right now I just need some time "off" to clean out, and for health and "try" to restore natty test. 2-4iu HGH Would be perfect as I cant afford anymore at the moment, anyway..lol.

Ill be getting a comprehensive blood test in a few weeks to see where im at. My ultimate goal would be to compete in the Over 35 Master's Physique in a few yrs...put on some size until then (I heard the division isn't as competitive as open)...so we'll seeee

Definitely don't go over 4iu per day. Too risky that your waist may get bigger, and the smaller the better.

At 5'10 170 stage weight, yea you are a little small to be a good pro. They are correct, a good stage weight at 5'10 is ~185-190 (depends a lot on how big your lower body is). The biggest guy in the division at your height is Craig Capurso, and he came in at 215 last year and placed poorly due to being too big, so he got a little smaller this year and will come in harder, probably around 205. Unless you're 6' or taller, anything over 200lbs and you will most likely be too big, unless you have massive legs. Most of the pros who are 6' are around 200lbs on stage.

Definitely don't go over 4iu per day. Too risky that your waist may get bigger, and the smaller the better.

At 5'10 170 stage weight, yea you are a little small to be a good pro. They are correct, a good stage weight at 5'10 is ~185-190 (depends a lot on how big your lower body is). The biggest guy in the division at your height is Craig Capurso, and he came in at 215 last year and placed poorly due to being too big, so he got a little smaller this year and will come in harder, probably around 205. Unless you're 6' or taller, anything over 200lbs and you will most likely be too big, unless you have massive legs. Most of the pros who are 6' are around 200lbs on stage.

I really appreciate all the positive feedback and kind words it means alot,thats why I love this board..lots of good bros here.

in the future Ill definately shoot for 180+ and slightly tighter...i need to work on my upper body more overall compared to lower body I think, u guys can tell me...i know it was for a "physique division" contest wearing board shorts...but I believe in my old school methods of training where working the body as a "whole" makes the machine as a whole grow...so here's the wheels, this is from about a week after the show..

Attachments

• Resultss smaller.jpg
    Resultss smaller.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 438

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member