over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On TRT - Wanting more!

mta2

Newbies
Hi Guys, I just joined today and I've been doing a lot of reading for the past 2 years. I was diagnosed with low-t and my doctor wanted me to get on androgel but I did some research and found a doctor who can gave me injectable test.

Long story shot, I'm 31yrs old, 210lbs, 5'9", 16%bf. I have been lifting for 2 years now. I've been on trt for 1 year now and i have seem amazing strength gains and an overall good feeling. This is my cycle:

- 200mg test e per week
- 2.5units of hcg eod
- 0.5mg liquidex eod

I have labs for every 3 months that I can provide. I am looking into going further than trt, another cycle for the summer since I'll have more time to dedicate to my workouts. I am looking to get leaner and bigger at the same time. What would you guys recommend?

Good to hear you're having some results man. I'd say research a little more and read up on the drugs and their uses. You'll find a ton of info here, just use the search ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Do you mean 250 IU of HCG. Also, only use the arimidex if needed.

Your doctor prescribed 200 mg of test weekly? And liquidex? Why not pharm grade? Anyway, how are your test levels on 200 mg weekly?

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Yes 250iu, on the insulin needle its 2.5. My doctor gave me the test e and hcg. I procured liquidex on my own against his recommendation. He thought I didn't need it. I can get Somerelin from him if I want to but don't know if its right for me. This is all pharmaceutical grade stuff.

I guess for TRT he kept it low at 200mg.

here's my blood work from 3/27/13

T4: 7.3 (4.5-12.5)
FREE THYROXINE: 1.39 (0.65-2.30)
TSH, SENSITIVE: 1.51 (0.40-4.00)
T3 UPTAKE: 32 (24-35)
T3, TOTAL: 94 (84-172)
FREE T3: 3.1 (2.1-4.9)
(FT4 INDEX) CALC.: 2.3 (1.1-4.6)
THYROID PEROXIDASE AB. <10.0 (0.0-35.0)

ANTI-THYROGLOBULIN ANTIBODIES: <20 (0-40)
THYROGLOBULIN: 5.8 (0-55)

CHOLESTEROL: 124 (<200)
TRIGLYCERIDES: 74 (<150)
HDL CHOLESTEROL: 33 (>40) LOW
VLDL CHOLESTEROL: 15 (<30)
LDL CHOLESTEROL: 76 (<130)
CHOLESTEROL/HDL RATIO: 3.76 (<4.97)
LDL CHOLESTEROL, DIRECT: 79 (<100)

VIT D-25: 46.25 (19.10-57.60)
DHEA SULFATE: 226 (35-430)
ESTRADIOL: 32
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL: 1035 (262-1593)
FREE TESTOSTERONE: 16.74 (3.80-34.17)

PSA: 0.5 (0-4.0)
PSA, FREE: 0.1 (0-0.70)
PSA, % FREE: 20 (>20) LOW

IGF-1, LC/MS: 292 (53-331)
Z-SCORE: 1.5 (-2-2)
IGFBP-3: 5.4 (3.5-7)

200mgs of test weekly isn't really low at all. For prescribed TRT I mean

If I'm on TRT, is it possible to do some type of PCT and then restart with a more aggressive cycle?

200mg for TRT is high not low. I've been on for 8 years and can't get any doctor to go past 175mg week.

Your doctor prescribed you 250IU of HCG EOD? This is forever? Does your insurance cover it?

IMO, i wouldn't be messing around with AAS if you've only been working our for 2 years? Your at least 5 years from hitting a plateau. Just my two cents..

Yes besides the AI its all prescribed. I don't want to take 200mg I actually was only taking 100mg in the beginning until he found out and upped it. And get this, he wants me to pin everyday because if not it will lower my HDL cholesterol. I mean this guy will get me anything I need but I'm not taking his advice too much and relying more on how I feel and by doing my own research. He makes mon ey on the medicine that's why.

The only reason for upping it to 400mg was because I will have a lot of time to hit the gym so I thought why not. I remember when I wasn't on trt I had a hard time gaining. But on trt I can go heavier and heavier. My max squat 1 x 305lbs and 1 x 235 in bench. 1x 320lbs in deadlifts.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yes besides the AI its all prescribed. I don't want to take 200mg I actually was only taking 100mg in the beginning until he found out and upped it. And get this, he wants me to pin everyday because if not it will lower my HDL cholesterol. I mean this guy will get me anything I need but I'm not taking his advice too much and relying more on how I feel and by doing my own research. He makes mon ey on the medicine that's why.

The only reason for upping it to 400mg was because I will have a lot of time to hit the gym so I thought why not. I remember when I wasn't on trt I had a hard time gaining. But on trt I can go heavier and heavier. My max squat 1 x 305lbs and 1 x 235 in bench. 1x 320lbs in deadlifts.

I gain on 200 mg a week, you still have room to add 150-250 lbs to your max lifts.

However, 400 will be better than 200. So in the end, it's how fast you want to get there. Also, taking more AAS will require more health monitoring as it's going to put you above natural levels.

Last edited:
How long have you been on TRT? It sounds like you're making excellent progress why not just stay at your current dose? More isn't always better especially if you're just starting off.

I gain on 200 mg a week, you still have room to add 150-250 lbs to your max lifts.

However, 400 will be better than 200. So in the end, it's how fast you want to get there. Also, taking more AAS will require more health monitoring as it's going to put you above natural levels.

You are right; I was just wondering what other people who are on trt have done as a blast. I do feel great on it, yes I want to get stronger and bigger but I still want to be healthy 20-30 yrs from now.

MuscleEmporium, i have been on TRT for 7 months now; I started Jan 3rd 2013. My doc has me pinning everyday; he said it will increase my HDL level which were below the norm.

That's great to hear. I've been interested in TRT but kind of been scared away from it with all the horror stories I've heard about endos. I've been concerned they wouldn't allow me to inject frequently for more stable levels and would thus be subjecting myself to a roller coaster.

Also, I've seen some trying to put slow releasing pellets under the skin once a month and that didn't seem like that would be comfortable.

It sounds like you have an amazing doc. Did you find him right away or how did you go about finding a good one?

He's a good doc he can get whatever I want but he sells the stuff too so he makes a cut on it too which is why is do my own research before going with his recomendation. He's an anti-aging doctor that does plastic surgery etc.

At this point I really don't need his services because I'm on trt and I have a buddy who's a pediatrician doing my blood tests. I got my medication from other places so I can save money.

If you need trt go for it. For me it feels like a light has turned on.

AAS is only part of what you need to gain. I don't want to sound like a broken record (yes I'm dating myself with that statement) but diet is at least 50% of any good strategy.

Before you up the dose, I recommend you do some research on the bodybuilding diet, for both bulking and for cutting, then when you increase your dose, also increase your food so you will take full advantage of the extra AAS in your system.

My trainer has me eating large when bulking, which is when I up my dose, and in defecit for cutting, which is when I am on TRT levels of AAS.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws