over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On TV right NOW

Southern Comfort

Registered
Its on the channel "FX" its about a guy on GH and Test. So far its been a crazy ass show, very scary! It comes on again at 11pm Eastern Time.
Yall have to see this!

Yea its the guy who did the movie on eating Mc Donalds for 30 days.
He put a couch potato guy on GH and Test trying to get him in shape.
Dude ended up with so- called liver problems and sperm decrease but looked great. Trade off i guess.LOL

MM

Last edited:
how did he end up with liver problems?

They said 2 of his liver functions were elevated. I bet it was his AST and ASL. They elevate during excersice anyway. Thats why most just look at the GGT for real damage.
They said his sperm count went from 75 million to 1 million.
Hard to belive this all happened in 30 days.
The show was not very well done.

Stay Clean and you will not have to worry.

MM

Stupid show

He only lasted 21 days,then bailed....at the very end of the show ...in small print it says his liver fuction & sperm levels returned to normal shortly there after.I did like the look on Chics face when he looked into his bag of daily supplements...he was taking 42 pills a day...that much shit of any kind can't be good for liver...or anything else

That guys wife was really pissing me off, talk about a fat jealous bitch. She was soooo irritated when he was working with that hot trainer.

Fat wife and fat lazy husband. Pisses me off as this is is the example they are setting for their children.

i didnt watch th whole thing yet..Tivo baby... saw the first 20 mins this AM, what did the Dr. give as the dosage 100mgs test 1st week then 50mg per week after.. WTF?? thats not enough to do anything but shut ya down..
but after 21 days?? give me a break....They picked the wrong people to do that show on..
Did ya notice the Dr. didnt aspirate??? just stuck it in his ass and pushed it in 3 secs done....

For anyone that missed it, or does not get the FX channel you can got o the follwoing link.

A guy over at mayhem recorded the program in mpeg format and you can download the full 42min from rapid share. Its about 90mb.

:D

**broken link removed**

Taylor Hooton Dad happened to make an appears apparently in it, looks like its not a good showing of bb and drugs.... check out my link above to see.

cryptasm said:
Did ya notice the Dr. didnt aspirate??? just stuck it in his ass and pushed it in 3 secs done....

Did you notice how he was holding the syringe in his mouth? He still had the cap on the needle but it looks very unprofessional to say the least.

stormshadow said:
Did you notice how he was holding the syringe in his mouth? He still had the cap on the needle but it looks very unprofessional to say the least.

I caught that too! Pin in his mouth, in front of a client and on national TV.

Bob Chic was awesome, when that dude went tot he gym and showed how many supplements he was taking and Bob said you don't need all that, its about balance brother. Best advise right there, great to see someone like Bob at least posting a positive spin coming from a pro bodybuilder.

Im gona e mail those guys and tell em they used an idiot and his wife ("as a unit") and they should redo the show and find someone else to do it on.. and be a little less biased...Rally they didn't want to see it go well, that wouln't serve the purpose, it wouldn't create controversy and fall in with the current political agendas and situations..How could someone have elavated Liv fuction after two shots of test.. first one was 100mg second was 50mg..it wasn't the test or GH that did that.. lets make em do a follow up everyone e mail em and tell them to do another one with someone else, whos wife isn't the boss...

The episode seemed like a cheap handjob that didn't go all the way.

1hr to devote to this topic certainly wasn't enough time to properly get the perspective from both views, it seems like the show was mroe focused on hormone use and the law then the whole idea which was to be fit, happy and turn back the clock on aging.

LOL

MY WIFE AND I WATCHED IT we thought it was done well and didnt shed a to negative light. the pills are what did his liver in i think!

the supersize me guy is an idiot first off. but if it sells it sells. i am assuming if anyone did that with no problems then it wouldn't be good tv or controversial enough.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear