over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On Using Letro for Gyno and New Cycles

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi all,
Quick little intro and question here: I've been training for 23 years and used to compete in the NPC as a teen in the late 80s. Did another natty show in 1997. Been off any real gear for over 13 years now (last used Sust 250 1xwk, and 50mg Anadrol for 8 weeks in 1995, used transdermal 1-ad and 4ad in 2004, Superdrol last summer).

Basic stats are as follows:
Nearly 39
5'8"
210 lbs.
32 waist
Can still squat 585 clean, though my benching power has eroded with age.
I live outside the US now.

I tried some Epidrol (Havoc, whatever...) a few months ago and developed gyno from it (hate the stuff passionately now) and I'm self-medicating with Letro. All my blood work was good, but the lump had grown up in the secodn week of Epi nonetheless.
So I'm 4 weeks in on the Letro, 3 in weeks @ 2.5 ED and the lump is smaller, softer and fading - though still a bit tender. -- BTW, never had a problem back in the day with anything (test, anadrol, dbol, deca, eq, tren, primo, var, etc) even without AIs or SERMs.
Recently I've gotten together a real cycle as it's not a big deal where I am and has better history than "supplement anabolics". To me it's a more comfortable and productive solution.

What I'm wondering is how long I should give the Letro to work on it's own before starting cycle? I intend to use Letro at a small dosage hereafter on any cycles as I am now apparently prone to gyno, but I am not sure if I should wait a full three months or so before re-introducing AAS to my system.

My cycle I have planned is as follows:
Test-E 500mg wk
EQ 400mg wk
Dbol 20mg wk 1-5
Total time on 10 weeks + 2 before starting PCT of Nolvadex (and possibly Clomid).

I plan to start up on the first of October, unless members here advise I wait longer.

Any feedback is most welcome!

If it is reducing and going away then wait until it is all gone. Are you sure it was gyno? Not just fat that hardened into a ball under the nipple? This does happen. But I would wait until it has cleared up completely. Then continue with preventatives during your cycle.

Thanks for the feedback.
It is gynecomastia as far as I can tell. Small ball right behind the right nipple, and tender. It's down in size by about 30% and the tenderness has been halved over the past month.
Doctors here in Japan have no clue unfortunately, so this is a self-diagnosis.

Letro is overkill imo, i'd be more inclined to go with adex throught a cycle.

If you have the extra $, go with * - it is less likely to f-up your lipids.
If it were me, I'd run the * 'till it's completely gone - I've heard that it can take up to 3 months or so and then start your next experiment...
Best of luck.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
I'll wait it out as long a possible and see how things sort themselves out.
I can get/afford exemestane, but I was going to use the letro @ perhaps .50 EOD during my coming cycles. I have a lot of it laying around now.

i got a little bit of gyno from tren, and i used nolva, and cabaser for a little over a month, while not on any gear, and it reducded it by like 70%, to the point where it doesnt bother me

Well, I don't want 30% left over of any gyno. If you have any plans on competing, it will show when you get lean enough and put both elbows up for a show of abs. My advise is to get rid of it as much as possible even if it takes 6 months or more.
Another plus for * is that it is also less detrimental to your sex drive...

Last edited:
well depending how bad the gyno is, and how long you have had it for usually surgery is the only option. If you have it, then yes, you can do your damnedest to try to reduce it to almost non existing, but chances are, something will still be there. Check out the gyno surgerys on you tube, and see the size of the glob o' shit the doc pulls out from behind the nipple.

If you can reduce it to the point where it is not seen, lean or not, and you can live with it, then go for it. Otherwise its surgery time

I'ts a recent flare-up and I went after it within a few weeks of noticing it. I has definitely gone down, and I expect it to continue. If I do come out of "retirement" and compete again I will have the gyno exorcised, despite this high cost here in Japan.

Hi all,
Quick little intro and question here: I've been training for 23 years and used to compete in the NPC as a teen in the late 80s. Did another natty show in 1997. Been off any real gear for over 13 years now (last used Sust 250 1xwk, and 50mg Anadrol for 8 weeks in 1995, used transdermal 1-ad and 4ad in 2004, Superdrol last summer).

Basic stats are as follows:
Nearly 39
5'8"
210 lbs.
32 waist
Can still squat 585 clean, though my benching power has eroded with age.
I live outside the US now.

I tried some Epidrol (Havoc, whatever...) a few months ago and developed gyno from it (hate the stuff passionately now) and I'm self-medicating with Letro. All my blood work was good, but the lump had grown up in the secodn week of Epi nonetheless.
So I'm 4 weeks in on the Letro, 3 in weeks @ 2.5 ED and the lump is smaller, softer and fading - though still a bit tender. -- BTW, never had a problem back in the day with anything (test, anadrol, dbol, deca, eq, tren, primo, var, etc) even without AIs or SERMs.
Recently I've gotten together a real cycle as it's not a big deal where I am and has better history than "supplement anabolics". To me it's a more comfortable and productive solution.

What I'm wondering is how long I should give the Letro to work on it's own before starting cycle? I intend to use Letro at a small dosage hereafter on any cycles as I am now apparently prone to gyno, but I am not sure if I should wait a full three months or so before re-introducing AAS to my system.

My cycle I have planned is as follows:
Test-E 500mg wk
EQ 400mg wk
Dbol 20mg wk 1-5
Total time on 10 weeks + 2 before starting PCT of Nolvadex (and possibly Clomid).

I plan to start up on the first of October, unless members here advise I wait longer.

Any feedback is most welcome!

IMO, if you been off gear that long, you can probally make great gains, with 1/2 that doseage, with a good solid diet. Although, I don't think it is overkill for a competitor.

IMO, if you been off gear that long, you can probally make great gains, with 1/2 that doseage, with a good solid diet. Although, I don't think it is overkill for a competitor.

Your comment is appreciated.
Does anyone else want to chime in on that?

I honestly cant remember my exact dosages from way back in 89, but I know I did one Organon 250 (Sust) a week and one tab of Anadrol a day in 1995 and I blew up from 203 to 227 in eight weeks...but i was a lot younger too!
;)

Your comment is appreciated.
Does anyone else want to chime in on that?

I honestly cant remember my exact dosages from way back in 89, but I know I did one Organon 250 (Sust) a week and one tab of Anadrol a day in 1995 and I blew up from 203 to 227 in eight weeks...but i was a lot younger too!
;)
my first cycle was a year and a half ago, and it was organon sust @ 500/wk. 3/4 of the way i uped it to 650/wk. I gained about 24 lbs in 12 weeks.
You probably will make great gains, but IMO 25o/wk is really low. Then again, everyone's body is different

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear