Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Norditropin Simplex, Novo Nordisk

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Saizen, Merck Serono

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Omnitrope, Sandoz

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
send me some fuggin twiglets !! I love them things a guy that I work with i from the UK and will bring me some every time he goes back which is only twice a year.
this place has them but rapes you on shipping...
https://www.jollygrub.com/index.php...QWmS4lK34qznQkImGhQRAWsvdM4z1xWkTJBoCWe3w_wcB

They do carry a lot of british foods in some us markets now but no twigllets lots of sauces and chocolates sadly.:D

I haven't seen them in ages. I was never a huge fan but the UK do some really nice snacks like that. I would send them but I don't even live in the UK now. Over here I get ripped off for imported UK items. Although I don't really get anything now mainly just English tea. I will look out for you next time I am in the UK :)

You guys drink Dr. Pepper... Like, WTF is that shit? Tastes like Bengay.

I'm quite sure Coke here is closer to the original formula, since it's made with sugar, while in the US it's corn syrup.
Dr. Pepper is....I rather drink my own piss [emoji57]

Last edited:
Coke with sugar in the US is a new thing, isn't it?

Don't think if you go to some fast food you'll have that option.

What I did notice when I lived there was that veggies and fruits tasted like cardboard or plastic.

I know there's whole foods and all, but too pricey and don't really look that organic to me.

Do you have these?

elielma%2Bsantos%2Bpitomba%2B%25282%2529.jpg

**broken link removed**

00bb527e7fcc9bbb173f259224e77abc.jpg

salada-de-fruta-p%C3%A3o-e-outras.jpg

5580102_f520.jpg

I probably couldn't think of 100 fruits that you've never ever heard about.
It's been around, we call it mexican coke. Google it, no joke.

It's been around, we call it mexican coke. Google it, no joke.

I know, but you don't see that every day or everywhere, do you? Say you want some pizza now and you order a coke with it. Which one will the guy bring? Nice coke or that nasty black liquid with corn syrup?

If you go to a restaurant in Chicago and order a coke, do they ask you if you want American or Mexican coke? No, they don't...

American coke is as nasty as they come... Almost as nasty as diet coke.

This thread got way off track fast.

just my opinion, I've used a ton of gh overseas directly out of the pharmacies and pharmacy stuff here so they've all been real and I thought humatrope was a clear number 1. Genos and Nordis are both excellent as well, little less watery than Humatrope but nothing made me look and feel like Humatrope I don't know why it's so much more dramatic a result for me but it always is. Saizen was just behind Genos and Nordis. Seros were dead last and by a huge margin, I'd rather not use gh than use seros. Omnitrope has always treated me well but i'd still go Huma, Genos/Nordis, Saizen, Omni.........................................seros in that order

Ive heard good things about Humatrope. The thing that scare me is that theres a lot of fakes going on around. Ive read that the most difficult to fake or refill are the Saizen cartridges.

I know, but you don't see that every day or everywhere, do you? Say you want some pizza now and you order a coke with it. Which one will the guy bring? Nice coke or that nasty black liquid with corn syrup?

If you go to a restaurant in Chicago and order a coke, do they ask you if you want American or Mexican coke? No, they don't...

American coke is as nasty as they come... Almost as nasty as diet coke.
Chicago has very nice restaurants. I assure you I'm not ordering a coke at any one of them lol. But if you go to a local pizza joint you get corn syrup coke, everytime. It's not a choice. 20161119_204443.jpg 20161119_211032.jpg

Why does it matter so much? Are you planning to use one brand in the near future? I thought you were off aas and not really in great shape these days. Maybe I am misunderstanding but it just seems like micro managing something not very important in the grand scheme. All those brands will give you results. It's not like 1 is magical and the others are not worth using.

LOL no bro maybe you're thinking about one of my old threads in which I was out of the gym for a while sick but that was like 3 years ago lol.

Honestly, more than micromanaging GH Im worried about fakes. Never used GH, and if I use for the first time there is no way Im putting in my body some generic shit made from chinese powders. I don't care how good generics are and everything, there is a big difference to me between a pharma company in which robotic arms fill up vials and assemble cartridges in a sterile environment compared to a dude mixing shit in the crapper after taking a shit and filling up vials while sneezing.

Trying to find out about quality, then legitimacy, then availability.

LOL no bro maybe you're thinking about one of my old threads in which I was out of the gym for a while sick but that was like 3 years ago lol.

Honestly, more than micromanaging GH Im worried about fakes. Never used GH, and if I use for the first time there is no way Im putting in my body some generic shit made from chinese powders. I don't care how good generics are and everything, there is a big difference to me between a pharma company in which robotic arms fill up vials and assemble cartridges in a sterile environment compared to a dude mixing shit in the crapper after taking a shit and filling up vials while sneezing.

Trying to find out about quality, then legitimacy, then availability.

I thought you posted you were something like 13% and didn't weigh a lot last week. Quite honestly unless someone has money to burn I think it's a waste to put so much emphasis on which brand of pharm grade hgh. Please don't think I am being rude either as you are in good shape I just mean those sort of details like hgh brand I would be concerned about if you had everything in place and were competing at a top show. AAS will give you much more results than hgh. Now if you are after anti-aging that is different but I think even a good generic (somastim, black tops etc) would be enough for that. If you can get pharm grade then great but as you state there are many fakes.

I have only used approx 15iu of humatrope and genotropin so I can't personally comment. They felt no different to my somastim but you can't go by a few days usage. I just wanted to see how they felt. In fact I injected 16iu humatrope over 2 days. From the guys I know who have used the different brands they usually have humatrope first. Then usually genotropin. Serostim is usually last out of the pharm grade brands. Humatrope is definitely rated the best from what I have seen but I am sure there are many fakes out now.

It's a bit like aas in the sense that do you get a good quality UG brand or pay much more for pharm grade but at the same time risk getting a fake. Pharm grade aas and hgh fakes are at an all time high... 70%+ of the market imo.

Last edited:
I thought you posted you were something like 13% and didn't weigh a lot last week. Quite honestly unless someone has money to burn I think it's a waste to put so much emphasis on which brand of pharm grade hgh. Please don't think I am being rude either as you are in good shape I just mean those sort of details like hgh brand I would be concerned about if you had everything in place and were competing at a top show. AAS will give you much more results than hgh. Now if you are after anti-aging that is different but I think even a good generic (somastim, black tops etc) would be enough for that. If you can get pharm grade then great but as you state there are many fakes.

I have only used approx 15iu of humatrope and genotropin so I can't personally comment. They felt no different to my somastim but you can't go by a few days usage. I just wanted to see how they felt. In fact I injected 16iu humatrope over 2 days. From the guys I know who have used the different brands they usually have humatrope first. Then usually genotropin. Serostim is usually last out of the pharm grade brands. Humatrope is definitely rated the best from what I have seen but I am sure there are many fakes out now.

It's a bit like aas in the sense that do you get a good quality UG brand or pay much more for pharm grade but at the same time risk getting a fake. Pharm grade aas and hgh fakes are at an all time high... 70%+ of the market imo.
The gh testing here and the AAS testing at ansci proves that all the solid sponsors have quality product. These guys claiming fake and bunk are just idiots who have shit diets and bunk training. The rest of us aren't worried about which GH is more magical then the other. Lots of us have been getting away with peptides for years now.

I've used about 20 kits of serostim at full dose 18iu per day. I also used a couple of thousand of ius of genotropin and about 500iu of Nutropin AQ pens.

I can honestly say that there is no noticeable difference between these and a quality generic such as Kefei or Grey top or the Black top.

I think when people claim a difference about different brands of Pharm Gh they are not paying attention to other variables that might be occurring.

I can't justify spending 4x more on Pharm grade gh over a good generic that blood work shows is good

I've used about 20 kits of serostim at full dose 18iu per day. I also used a couple of thousand of ius of genotropin and about 500iu of Nutropin AQ pens.

I can honestly say that there is no noticeable difference between these and a quality generic such as Kefei or Grey top or the Black top.

I think when people claim a difference about different brands of Pharm Gh they are not paying attention to other variables that might be occurring.

I can't justify spending 4x more on Pharm grade gh over a good generic that blood work shows is good

I am willing to bet you could give the same test or hgh in a UG labelled vial and from a pharm grade amp/pen and I know most guys would be saying the pharm grade is so much better. Plus the guys looking for the secret are always just regular guys. You don't see BBoy or Phidias looking for the secret. I know we all want to take the very best and to make sure we are not filling ourselves with contaminated crap so I understand the OP's concerns. I say more than anyone it doesn't matter if you compete or not and you should take what you want. Things like when some say guys who don't compete shouldn't use steroids and if they do very low doses always. I have always debated that as the way you feel and your reaching your own goals is more important than a trophy. But I never get the guys on here (no in relation to the OP) that I have seen over the years go on about pharm grade and spending a fortune on it and many don't even look good and they are not rich so to me it just seems like a waste. As you stated a good generic is the smart choice and even if it's not as good it won't be far off.

I have used different brands of human grade HGH sold here and they are indeed different. One left a lump on the injection site, also more bloat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131