Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Norditropin Simplex, Novo Nordisk

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Saizen, Merck Serono

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Omnitrope, Sandoz

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
I am willing to bet you could give the same test or hgh in a UG labelled vial and from a pharm grade amp/pen and I know most guys would be saying the pharm grade is so much better. Plus the guys looking for the secret are always just regular guys. You don't see BBoy or Phidias looking for the secret. I know we all want to take the very best and to make sure we are not filling ourselves with contaminated crap so I understand the OP's concerns. I say more than anyone it doesn't matter if you compete or not and you should take what you want. Things like when some say guys who don't compete shouldn't use steroids and if they do very low doses always. I have always debated that as the way you feel and your reaching your own goals is more important than a trophy. But I never get the guys on here (no in relation to the OP) that I have seen over the years go on about pharm grade and spending a fortune on it and many don't even look good and they are not rich so to me it just seems like a waste. As you stated a good generic is the smart choice and even if it's not as good it won't be far off.

If all HGHs are created equal, could you talk a bit more about your experience with kigtropins?

You have mentioned hair and nails growing 1 inch in 2 days or something like that. Do you see the same thing from every brand of HGH?

If all HGHs are created equal, could you talk a bit more about your experience with kigtropins?

You have mentioned hair and nails growing 1 inch in 2 days or something like that. Do you see the same thing from every brand of HGH?

I didn't say all hgh's are equal. From my conversations with many hgh abusers the ones who have used hygetropin usually say that is the best. There are guys who have used 2-20 brands and they are never equal. The testing on individual people would also indicate they are not all equal. Common sense would also show not every brand is equal. My point is the guys who constantly go on about finding the best brand usually don't even look that good. So it's like they need to find the secret. When the secret for them is to just train, eat and aas better.

AAS cost very little and give most of bodybuilding results. Pharm grade hgh costs a fortune so I don't get these guys obsessed with it. It's like they think it will somehow transform them. Yes the certain brand of kigtropin were fantastic. I am actually getting the same thing with these somastims but I need to stop them as I am simply too tired. It's very annoying as the results are there but all I want to do is sleep. So sure there are better brands but all pharm grade hgh is going to work if it's real. It's not like 1 brand will make someone grow 20 pounds of lean tissue in 2 weeks and the others won't do anything.

I just don't get some guys logic. If someone just wants a safe and trusted product that is pharm grade then fair enough and I understand that. So I am definitely not having a go at Eaglecall at all. I know from his posts about diet etc he probably just wants a clean and trusted product so guys answer away. Regarding your experiences sure every product has different fillers etc so some may react bad. Some guys on here post like pharm grade is somehow different and you shouldn't get pip etc. As you also state some add more water than others. So I understand wanting to find a brand fitting your goal. It's like years on here the guys who didn't want to blow up as much would go with Mexi and the guys who didn't care would go with the Provider as their products were both known to be excellent (at the time) and gave slightly different results for most people.

LOL no bro maybe you're thinking about one of my old threads in which I was out of the gym for a while sick but that was like 3 years ago lol.

Honestly, more than micromanaging GH Im worried about fakes. Never used GH, and if I use for the first time there is no way Im putting in my body some generic shit made from chinese powders. I don't care how good generics are and everything, there is a big difference to me between a pharma company in which robotic arms fill up vials and assemble cartridges in a sterile environment compared to a dude mixing shit in the crapper after taking a shit and filling up vials while sneezing.

Trying to find out about quality, then legitimacy, then availability.

By this statement, any and all gear that you use is pharma and not ugl?

I've used about 20 kits of serostim at full dose 18iu per day. I also used a couple of thousand of ius of genotropin and about 500iu of Nutropin AQ pens.

I can honestly say that there is no noticeable difference between these and a quality generic such as Kefei or Grey top or the Black top.

I think when people claim a difference about different brands of Pharm Gh they are not paying attention to other variables that might be occurring.

I can't justify spending 4x more on Pharm grade gh over a good generic that blood work shows is good

maybe when you take 18 ius you miss the subtle changes a smaller dose can bring on? You sound like you dose heavy and at some point it's all going to balance out. At 2-3 ius you notice the water in humatrope more than you do in genos...but at 10 ius each, you're going to feel pretty water logged either way...in the end they all do the same thing so it doesn't ultimately matter as long as it's real....but don't assume that others aren't tuned into their bodies responses because you didn't notice something personally, you may not be accounting for your own variables as to why you didn't feel or notice it.

Last edited:
maybe when you take 18 ius you miss the subtle changes a smaller dose can bring on? You sound like you dose heavy and at some point it's all going to balance out. At 2-3 ius you notice the water in humatrope more than you do in genos...but at 10 ius each, you're going to feel pretty water logged either way...in the end they all do the same thing so it doesn't ultimately matter as long as it's real....but don't assume that others aren't tuned into their bodies responses because you didn't notice something personally, you may not be accounting for your own variables as to why you didn't feel or notice it.

I think most of the differences people feel is due to other variables, your body will react differently to gh depending on diet, sodium, other hormones, stress etc.

Someone takes Serostim in January when its cold outside and doesn't sweat and then 6 months later tries humatope in the middle of the summer and says Humatrope made them sweat more

I have used different brands of human grade HGH sold here and they are indeed different. One left a lump on the injection site, also more bloat.

Hey Allex, I know where you're from from previous posts. I lived in Sao Paulo for a year, and my wife is from there (we met in the states and moved to Brasil years later).

I used Bergamo while I was there (cheaper) and Saizen. I liked the Saizen better. Miss the "red labeled" items at the pharmacy. I could walk in and by caber over the counter. Used lots of Durateston as well and Hemogenin drol. There was a popular brand from Uruguay when I was there as well (yes, I know, the country of fakes).

Also have eaten most of the fruits you showed in the pictures, and the coke is very different. Less syrupy and seemed to be much less carbonated as well. Took me a little while, but eventually got used to no ice as well.

Hey Allex, I know where you're from from previous posts. I lived in Sao Paulo for a year, and my wife is from there (we met in the states and moved to Brasil years later).

I used Bergamo while I was there (cheaper) and Saizen. I liked the Saizen better. Miss the "red labeled" items at the pharmacy. I could walk in and by caber over the counter. Used lots of Durateston as well and Hemogenin drol. There was a popular brand from Uruguay when I was there as well (yes, I know, the country of fakes).

Also have eaten most of the fruits you showed in the pictures, and the coke is very different. Less syrupy and seemed to be much less carbonated as well. Took me a little while, but eventually got used to no ice as well.

Cool.

No more OTC caber, right? I mean, you still can get in "in the hood". Bergamo's is called Hormotrop, lots and lots of fakes around. Not bad, but Saizen is better.

You mean durateston and hemogenin straight from the pharmacy? Holy grail right there, otherwise probably fake.

The brands from Paraguay (not Uruguay) are Landerlan and RWR.

By this statement, any and all gear that you use is pharma and not ugl?

Yes, although I've been TRT only for a while. I know some people might disagree, but I prefer pharmaceutical grade juice. I am completely aware that there are dozens of very good quality trusted UG labs, but just for my own sake I stick to pharm grade. Now If I decided to change lifestyle and focus on getting ready to compete in the future, then I would consider using only UG for economic purposes.

I thought you posted you were something like 13% and didn't weigh a lot last week. Quite honestly unless someone has money to burn I think it's a waste to put so much emphasis on which brand of pharm grade hgh. Please don't think I am being rude either as you are in good shape I just mean those sort of details like hgh brand I would be concerned about if you had everything in place and were competing at a top show. AAS will give you much more results than hgh. Now if you are after anti-aging that is different but I think even a good generic (somastim, black tops etc) would be enough for that. If you can get pharm grade then great but as you state there are many fakes.

I have only used approx 15iu of humatrope and genotropin so I can't personally comment. They felt no different to my somastim but you can't go by a few days usage. I just wanted to see how they felt. In fact I injected 16iu humatrope over 2 days. From the guys I know who have used the different brands they usually have humatrope first. Then usually genotropin. Serostim is usually last out of the pharm grade brands. Humatrope is definitely rated the best from what I have seen but I am sure there are many fakes out now.

It's a bit like aas in the sense that do you get a good quality UG brand or pay much more for pharm grade but at the same time risk getting a fake. Pharm grade aas and hgh fakes are at an all time high... 70%+ of the market imo.

Oh I get what you mean. Well, yeah in that sense Im NOT in great shape considering where I would like to be. Im just on TRT right now holding some fat, not disciplined with diet, working my ass off every day in 2 jobs. But Im about to organize my time better, diet, exercise, focus on growing, and in the near future incorporate GH for the first time once everything else is in place. Thats why Ive been reading about it and learning as much as I can about its usage.

I've tried quite alot of GH and for me personally gens quick pen was the best I have ever used .

I think most of the differences people feel is due to other variables, your body will react differently to gh depending on diet, sodium, other hormones, stress etc.

Someone takes Serostim in January when its cold outside and doesn't sweat and then 6 months later tries humatope in the middle of the summer and says Humatrope made them sweat more

what is more likely that your one opinion could be wrong or that the majority who noticed some differences would all be wrong?...John Meadows and Matt Porter to name a couple experts have said that Humatrope is their favorite gh, or are they not aware of this seasonal change phenomenon yet lol In all seriousness, there are subtle differences between them, take enough and you may not notice it as much and you from what it sounds like to mega dose so that may alter your feel for the products but they're not all the exact same. Different fillers, some are required to be refrigerated pre constitution and then post as well, others are stable at room temp and last long periods constituted while others have to be used near immediately, humatrope is made via entirely a different process than genos and nordis, that products with variances behave slightly differently is logical. Far more likely than the majority of users not understanding simple variables. In the end they're going to do the same thing over the long run but in the short term they will be behave a little differently and that's why you find preferences among them. Still real gh is real gh and you're good with any pharma gh so it's really just nitpicking.

Last edited:
Could you share what you're comparing them to?

I have ran rips when they were the big thing around here about 4 or 5 years ago and elis also at the same time when they were the big thing here about the same time on and off and the bloat from them and hands swelling etc was just a horrible look for me personally and couldn't imagine staying on them for extended periods of time like I would like to do with GH . I did run some blue tops from a sponsor here also that didn't do all of that too me but didn't stay on them for extended time AKA 6 months plus like I did the others but they seemed to be decent . I ran saizen for a while and no bloat etc and got very vascular running them solo with nothing else and really liked them also . The quick pen gens I ran for almost 2 year at a very low dose 3 iu dailys and with subpar diet for most of the time stayed leaned and very vascular and really was impressed of the look they gave me at such a low dose . I tried nords around the same time after I ran out of gens and couldn't get them anymore and was very pleased with them also . My experience with generic GH was that the sides bloated face , swelled hands , sleeping tons was all the sides that were suppose to occur with GH . The bloated look esp in the face just isn't something I could deal with the hands painful and swelling was do able but the look off of the generics just isn't what I wanted so that's when I switch to pharm grade .On both of the really popular generics I ran within a week of taking them I gained 15 pounds of water and my resting HR stayed around 100 as soon as I discontinue water was gone and face went back to not being so bloated . Maybe it's like everyone says the generics are just so much more powerful than pharm grade which is fine but I will always stick with pharm grade for GH the lean vascular look with no bloat esp in the face is worth the extra money too me .
Now I have to get the wife too let me dig into the bank and get more asap def miss taking them but she is a tough one to talk into about that :banghead:

Also edit I did take seros about a year ago and was not impressed with them at all and will not run them again .

Last edited:
I agree US coke is garbage. Colombian coke is the best! :star-wars

I have never been the US but I have ate plenty of US imported foods. Generally most is what I would call watered down. Lots of sugar, sweetners, artificial flavours, crappy oils etc added. The chocolate in the US is awful. The cheese is even worse. I see programmes and they make some amazing food then basically put cheese that resembles plastic on top :eek: I have never drank the coke though. I will say I would love to eat BBQ in parts of the US though :eek::love:

You can get good, quality food in the U.S., but you're better off going to a farmer's market than a supermarket.

And I'm guessing most if not all of the export food is from big "food" companies, so in other words, crap.

You guys drink Dr. Pepper... Like, WTF is that shit? Tastes like Bengay.

I'm quite sure Coke here is closer to the original formula, since it's made with sugar, while in the US it's corn syrup.

Yeah.

I remember noticing foods that I'd always eaten suddenly started tasting different. I couldn't figure it out and just attributed it to aging.

Then later I saw a documentary about how all the big food producers started using corn syrup in place of real sugar. There is absolutely a difference. Foods flavored with corn syrup taste like crap, I'd rather eat nothing at all.

i ve used geno and huma. i prefer geno, less bloat and vascular.
i ve used some generics like blue, grey tops and others. i ve almost the same result than geno with eurotropin, need more uis. Eurotropin is ug gh' expensive but give great result

Foods flavored with corn syrup taste like crap, I'd rather eat nothing at all.

Absolutely. When I visit the US I simply don't drink Coke, Sprite and other sodas.

One thing Coke is doing here now is adding aspartame to some of their beverages and not saying a thing, like no "zero" or "diet" label. Then you read the fine print and there's aspartame or other artificial sweetener added to sugar.

I called Coke to complain and they said that's how things will be from now on and gave me a list of the ones that just have sugar. They even said "regular coke is just sugar for the time being, but that will change".

I don't drink soda more than once a month, but when I do, I want it to taste good. Apparently, will have to go from once a month to never. Not losing anything really, so who cares?

And sodas in Chile are even better than in Brazil, I think it's the water they use.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws