over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Once in a generation athlete

CB

Registered
I may be jumping the gun, but Usain Bolt is looking like the best sprinter we'll see in our lives. I know that the human race keeps getting better, but this man is so far superior to everyone else around.........He slows up and still breaks world records. Truly amazing!

Yea, I saw that run. Amazing! What was mose amazing was he pulled up 2/3's of the way through and was looking around at the others like WTF? Can't you guys do better than this? Very fast man. I would love to see him run with a bit more pressure on his heels! New WR for sure.

yeah in the prelims about 3/4 way down he was just looking around coasting. also the 21 yr old jamaican girl was impressive.

in our life time? maybe yours but not mine! I have at least another 80 years in me I figure ;)

We already have so many athletes on who knows what that they cannot test for. Give science a few more decades with human evolution and non stop increase in human population. All our greats will always be replaced when it comes to pushing the human body.

I was reading in an interview with him, that he actually sprinted the first 50 meters, and then just coasted after that. Very impressive.

What an amazing athlete. The shear explosion he gets off the line but yet it looks like he is cruising. Just unreal. I think you made a good safe call CB. Was it true he was running with his shoe laces untied??? I heard that but don't know if it is true or not. If it is, it was nice of him to give the others at least a chance:p

What an amazing athlete. The shear explosion he gets off the line but yet it looks like he is cruising. Just unreal. I think you made a good safe call CB. Was it true he was running with his shoe laces untied??? I heard that but don't know if it is true or not. If it is, it was nice of him to give the others at least a chance:p

Yes it was untied at the end of the race (one shoe). Also he says his success is a result of eating YAMS... even his family said so.

When does he run in the 200? I didn't see it on the schedule. I think a couple heats may be done..not sure

Unbelievable athlete..............wish he would have run through the tape to see what type of insane time he could have really put up in the 100m.........they were saying possibly a 9.59. What made it more impressive is that he did it with a 0.0+- tailwind.

With a legal tailwind of + 3.2 it was estimated he has the potential for 9.45.

He has a PB of 19.67 in the 200m, a far cry from Michael Johnson's 19.32. But if anybody can break that record it is without a doubt Usain Bolt.

he already ran the prelims, semifinals are "tonight" I am not sure if we will see it tonight or have to wait until tomorrow morning. he placed second in his heat but the commintator said he was maybe giving 30% effort

sometimes these guys put up better times when they aren't even trying at max effort. if you are coasting you are more relaxed and the biomechanics work better.

i ran my best times when i didn't even care about doing well.

on top of it, he just started running the 100 a couple monthes ago or something. I think they let him try to just to see how he would do.

Coaches thought 6'5'' was to tall for a 100 m sprinter.

It was amazing but I was more impressed with Phelps myself. As far as the 200, setting the world record in the 100 doesnt necessarily translate to the 200. I think it was Ben Johnson who won the 200 a few years ago and lost in an exhibition running a 150 versus the 100 champ

He just did it again...

can't wait to see him on the final race, he will give it 100% and will DESTROY the WR again. Especially since he has barely been running so far.

It was amazing but I was more impressed with Phelps myself. As far as the 200, setting the world record in the 100 doesnt necessarily translate to the 200. I think it was Ben Johnson who won the 200 a few years ago and lost in an exhibition running a 150 versus the 100 champ

that was Donovan Bailey & Michael Johnson,

Bailey was spanking johnson then johnson pulled up grabbing his hamstring,

He is gonna smash the 200 record...He didnt even make it out of the heats in the 200 in Athens 04' and now he is dominating, crazy...

He is gonna break the 100 record 3 or 4 times in the next couple years...who knows how low it will get...

bolt

Bolt is in a league of his own for sure--but honestly I don't care too much on how he carries himself. Hes a little too cocky for me---but thats my opinion. I like how phelps carries himself---and lets his actions do the talking. Phelps is in a league of his own---no real comparison. If you wanted to get more specific...have bolt run 4x400 relay, 400m, 800m and the 100 and 200. That still wouldn't be an equal comparison to what Phelps has went thru!! Phelps has accomplished something that NO ONE in the olympics has ever done before. Go TEAM USA!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear