over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Once in a generation athlete

He did it... talk about genetics, Bolt is fucking unreal

My wife is Jamaican and boy oh boy am I taking heat for the USA Track Team.

Jamaican sprinters have always been our rivals anyway. Guess we can now feel what it is like to be at the bottom for once. I sure do miss Maurice Green though. He had that passion and fire!

Bolt is in a league of his own for sure--but honestly I don't care too much on how he carries himself. Hes a little too cocky for me---but thats my opinion. I like how phelps carries himself---and lets his actions do the talking. Phelps is in a league of his own---no real comparison. If you wanted to get more specific...have bolt run 4x400 relay, 400m, 800m and the 100 and 200. That still wouldn't be an equal comparison to what Phelps has went thru!! Phelps has accomplished something that NO ONE in the olympics has ever done before. Go TEAM USA!!

i guarantee if Bolt was a yank you wouldnt have said that

i guess you never saw the 4 x 100m relay at the Sydney olympics, what a bunch of arrogant cock heads those 4 team USA athletes made themselves out to be

Mr. Oz. It doesnt matter where someone is from when it comes to their character-----its all about how they carry themself. If someone is arrogant---its plain and simple. I don't care too much on how Colby Bryant carries himself---so whats your reason for that??

Bolt is only 22 and trust me, he is far from cocky!! He is just young and having some fun. You want cocky and arrogant, my main man Maurice Greene was the epitome of that. Bolt gets pass from me. Jamaicans have a lot of pride in their accomplishments that's all.

That 200 last night was an absolute joke! He strides out like nobody i've ever seen. I expected him to win, but not by that much. Glad he pushed through the finish line, also. Needed to stay a little more modest in front of the world this time. Big respect for him.

Mr. Oz. It doesnt matter where someone is from when it comes to their character-----its all about how they carry themself. If someone is arrogant---its plain and simple. I don't care too much on how Colby Bryant carries himself---so whats your reason for that??

come on mate, no need to be politically correct here, when you want to talk about being cocky, arrogant and going overboard, most people would think team USA

what about Gary Hall jnr? another great knob of world sport,
got off the plane at Sydney and said he was going to smash the aussie swim team like guitars, wtf?? who says that shit??

mate, i dont want to paint everyone with the same brush but some of your athletes, past & present dont do any favours to your athletes (like phelps) who are just out and out true champion sportsman and women

Mr. Oz. I agree with you---I just really appreciate when men and women show true sportmanship. Have a good day

What's impressive is his height also at 6'5". He would be the prototype receiver. Somebody was saying that a small percentage of black athletes around 30% have a special protein in their blood that is unique to them. Its all genetics. Not taking anything away from him but I wouldn't be surprised if he was on some kind of AAS to run that time, like most of them are.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131