over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One carb meal on training day

I think we need to train according to our nutrition. If your recovery is sub par and your dieting on low cals and low carbs, BUT training with high intensity, well what do you expect?

If I was going low to no carbs during the day, I take in alot of Aminos starting before my workout and intra. Obviously fat loss is the goal so Id prefer to keep the fatburning going during and after exercise rather than spike my insulin levels for my workout. Ive been doing this lately, focusing on diet and cardio mainly, my workouts are brief but good. So my recovery isnt much of an issue as far as weight training. But I do start to feel the cardio take its toll, and when that happens I will add more carbs (high gi) in last meal of the day or if its bad and my legs are heavy and Im dragging my ass I'll have a cheat meal.

This way keeps me in tune with my body, I know what to expect and how I should look and when. And it keeps me motivated knowing theres some carb at the end of the day for me....no better way to go to bed than having a good serving of carbs!

You're messing with my head here!

I guess I bought into the DC principle of carb cutoffs... Time to do some re-thinking

Protein and fats all day, I get my energy from mcts and sat fats .... Carbs at night for recovery and helps me sleep.

I find this tends to lean me out without changing macros. When I did this for a while id Eat all my 300 or so carbs pre bed or whatever the figure was at the time in one hit. Slept like a baby and felt great next day. These days life is more stressful and I just like carbs every meal as I find my mood is better.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I find this tends to lean me out without changing macros. When I did this for a while id Eat all my 300 or so carbs pre bed or whatever the figure was at the time in one hit. Slept like a baby and felt great next day. These days life is more stressful and I just like carbs every meal as I find my mood is better.

I definitely sleep better when taking carbs in before bed.

And carbs all day is kind of feel good mentally thing.

I definitely sleep better when taking carbs in before bed.

And carbs all day is kind of feel good mentally thing.

Yea. I just find stuff pisses me of a lot less with carbs in the system. I love bodybuilding but it's not worth turning into an ass hole over which low cab does to me.

Last edited:
I must be the only one who sleeps like dog shit eating carbs before bed. Cheat meals before bed are the fucking worst...I sleep HORRIBLY and I usually get hunger pains in the middle of the night. If I cut carbs before 9 pm and just have protein and fats before bed, I sleep like a fucking baby and no 3 am sleep-snacking.

Everyone truly is different...

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I must be the only one who sleeps like dog shit eating carbs before bed. Cheat meals before bed are the fucking worst...I sleep HORRIBLY and I usually get hunger pains in the middle of the night. If I cut carbs before 9 pm and just have protein and fats before bed, I sleep like a fucking baby and no 3 am sleep-snacking.

I know quite a few people like you. Seems to be 50 50 split to be honest. Big cheat meal and I'm out for about 12 hours cold. When I dropped carbs to 150 pet day last year I was sleeping about 2-4 hours a night, just could not getto sleep for shit,Never again will I do that. Was fucking horrible

I know quite a few people like you. Seems to be 50 50 split to be honest. Big cheat meal and I'm out for about 12 hours cold. When I dropped carbs to 150 pet day last year I was sleeping about 2-4 hours a night, just could not getto sleep for shit,Never again will I do that. Was fucking horrible

Weird thing is I thrive on carbs more so than fats, my body just doesnt do anything I want when relying on fats...but before bed I gotta cut em out

Dude I do this all the time. It's like I wake up on autopilot and head straight for my wife's cereal. Sometime I eat half a box before I can put the spoon down. Then the next day I'm like well 6am cardio pointless after a 2am cereal binge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I eat a huge cheat meal I tend to fall asleep easily but then when I wake during the night to piss, I have trouble falling back to sleep from indigestion or whatever.

Pre, for energy at the gym when going heavy

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear