over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Meal Per Day.

Hi B-boy,

How do u grow on that? How do u maintain your size on that.

Assume you eat 2 meals consisting of 1000 cal each meal (go by hunger), total 2000 a day, how are u going to grow on 2K cals a day?

It's because they listen to Chris aceto, hany rambod, George farah, fahkri mubarik.
I now listen to - dr.Dom, dr.jason fung, Jeff volek, dr.Rhonda Patrick, dr. Eric Berg. and as always Phil Hernon.

Maybe that's the reason

Hi B-boy,

How do u grow on that? How do u maintain your size on that.

Assume you eat 2 meals consisting of 1000 cal each meal (go by hunger), total 2000 a day, how are u going to grow on 2K cals a day?
Because some days may be 2000 cals but like yesterday was about 4000 (don't go that high very often). But you have to understand how efficient your body becomes in ketosis and pretty much in starvation mode, use of protein becomes so efficient that I can maintain or even increase lean muscle mass on very low protein and calories, ketones are fucking amazing fuel.

It's because they listen to Chris aceto, hany rambod, George farah, fahkri mubarik.
I now listen to - dr.Dom, dr.jason fung, Jeff volek, dr.Rhonda Patrick, dr. Eric Berg. and as always Phil Hernon.

Maybe that's the reason

Just started reading about her and watching her on youtube.

I'm going to start to read up on the doctors - thanks so much for sharing!

Wealth of invaluable information.

Chip

Because some days may be 2000 cals but like yesterday was about 4000 (don't go that high very often). But you have to understand how efficient your body becomes in ketosis and pretty much in starvation mode, use of protein becomes so efficient that I can maintain or even increase lean muscle mass on very low protein and calories, ketones are fucking amazing fuel.

Do you follow any of Toney Freeman's ideas.??
i knowhe always been a fan of lower carbs even when bulking , now he is pushing the "Keto OS" products

Do you follow any of Toney Freeman's ideas.??
i knowhe always been a fan of lower carbs even when bulking , now he is pushing the "Keto OS" products
Ha ha he messaged me about a week ago on facebook wanting me to try the keto os out. I'm keto adapted so I don't see a real need for it, grass fed butter, coconut oil and heavy whipping cream taste so much better.

Bboy.....would MCTs help the transition to keto?

If I'm 200lbs,
You thing 250g protein and 100g fat is good for hard dieting days?

Bboy.....would MCTs help the transition to keto?

If I'm 200lbs,
You thing 250g protein and 100g fat is good for hard dieting days?
Yes MCT's definitely help, and this would be where I can see using exogenous ketones like keto os or matt porter is coming out with one at a much better price.

Keto = 70% fat 20%protein 10% carbs or 70/25/5
You can do a typical meathead version with much higher protein, but IMHO it's no where near as affective as true keto ratios. Besides some people can't even get into ketosis with high protein ratios, I suggest buying a blood ketone monitor and experimenting.

Maybe that's the reason
Volek, Fung, Phinney, Noakes are ahead of their time. My ketones were 2.5mml this morning.

Last edited:
Yes MCT's definitely help, and this would be where I can see using exogenous ketones like keto os or matt porter is coming out with one at a much better price.

Keto = 70% fat 20%protein 10% carbs or 70/25/5
You can do a typical meathead version with much higher protein, but IMHO it's no where near as affective as true keto ratios. Besides some people can't even get into ketosis with high protein ratios, I suggest buying a blood ketone monitor and experimenting.

I would be interested in hearing on how your training has changed? Volume frequency etc?

yes, I'm still a phil hernon student.

Isn't Phil a big fun of fruit as the only source of carbs? When eating carbs, do you also recommend fruit?

Do you consume any type of fats while on keto? Or do you try to keep mostly healthy fats in there?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity