over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Meal Per Day.

Today I fasted for 19.5 hours.

What are your meals looking like? I'm trying this same approach to drop some body fat. Averaging around 2000 cals a day in 2 meals. Noon and 8pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Initially I thought I would be a little grumpy as well. However for the most part I have a ton of energy and feel great.

I did a whole body workout today after work. Measured 140g of whey protein in water before the workout. Squats, bench, pulldowns, incline db, db rows, laterals, db curls, skull crushers, abs, calves. Was pretty beat up after the workout. Nothing left. Ate a half a tray of Lobster/Shrimp pasta from Costco and fell asleep for a half hour.

I may try out that keto thing on my rest days.

What are your meals looking like? I'm trying this same approach to drop some body fat. Averaging around 2000 cals a day in 2 meals. Noon and 8pm

meal 1 was 4 ounces of grilled chicken thighs, 3 whole egg omlete with cheese (45 grams), 1 ounce of almonds. Oops before that when I got out of the sauna I had a shake with 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 55 grams of raw kale, 30 grams of walnuts, 15 grams of olive oil, 25 grams protein from whey isolate. Just had 6 once of wild caught salmon, mixed greens salad with feta cheese and Chipotle flavored olive oil, 4 oz of avacado, chia seed chocolate pudding (15 grams of fat). Cup of coffee with LBA and 2 tbls of heavy whipping cream.

b-boy thanks for contributing to the thread. so you only eat when you are hungry? you are not necessarily trying to hit a specific amount of cals?

I think it's great what you guys are doing but I personally couldn't. I love my food too much. I have fasted before so I know it's only bad at the start and once the body adapts you actually feel great and energy/focus is naturally higher. So I could do one big meal per day but I would have to have 2 or so snacks such as cottage cheese with fruit. Maybe in the future I will try what I just stated but for now I like to have more meals. It's always good reading your experiences though.

meal 1 was 4 ounces of grilled chicken thighs, 3 whole egg omlete with cheese (45 grams), 1 ounce of almonds. Oops before that when I got out of the sauna I had a shake with 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 55 grams of raw kale, 30 grams of walnuts, 15 grams of olive oil, 25 grams protein from whey isolate. Just had 6 once of wild caught salmon, mixed greens salad with feta cheese and Chipotle flavored olive oil, 4 oz of avacado, chia seed chocolate pudding (15 grams of fat). Cup of coffee with LBA and 2 tbls of heavy whipping cream.

Always love when big guys like Brad post to dispell popular myths regarding fasting

When cutting I use IF. I fast for 18hrs and eat within a 6 hour window.

Biomarkers and BP are always at their best when I do this.

b-boy thanks for contributing to the thread. so you only eat when you are hungry? you are not necessarily trying to hit a specific amount of cals?
yes, I'm still a phil hernon student.

I think it's great what you guys are doing but I personally couldn't. I love my food too much. I have fasted before so I know it's only bad at the start and once the body adapts you actually feel great and energy/focus is naturally higher. So I could do one big meal per day but I would have to have 2 or so snacks such as cottage cheese with fruit. Maybe in the future I will try what I just stated but for now I like to have more meals. It's always good reading your experiences though.

honestly bro eating like this allows... well it allows me to be a pig n not really get too fat. lol

i love eating n food n wine n every other fucking bad thing that is counter productive to health and looking good. lol :banghead:

for health n longevity i know i need to smarten up.

that said. eating at limited times has allowed me to eat basically whatever the fuck i want with very litte consiquence. well, to some degree.

training really balls out does require sleep, nutrition and recover so if eating shit and living like shit dont expect to look great. but i think you know what i mean...

in terms of over all perspective and having a productive day n not having to worry about sups and eating and other none essentail bb bullshit eating/living like this works well for lots.

i used to freak out on not eating, long ago. i still have times when i have that im gona die i need food thing but it can pass, its all in the head once you get used to it n find little tricks.

if you wana be balls out 100% bb shit. probably this isnt the way.

if you been doing this whole mess for 15-20 years n are a lil tired... its a life saver! lol

since i did just down play this whole thing i did mention lil tweaks..
you can dial this eating style in to be pretty jacked.
i dont see a tiny chicken breast, apple n nuts as eating though. lol
its just a sanity snack!

all done in cycles, works out to be very livable.

When cutting I use IF. I fast for 18hrs and eat within a 6 hour window.

Biomarkers and BP are always at their best when I do this.

Now that you mentioned it I went to the doctor last week and bp was the lowest I've ever seen. 115/80. I had her check it twice. I couldn't believe it.

Exactly what Porter was just doing with his diet until recently.

Yeah I saw that.. I could be wrong but didn't porter stop because his blood work came back bad? I was curious as to if the diet or the anavar he was taking with his trt..

Remember the old ironage Tony emmott? Met him many years ago .. He ate very similar.. He was a Gironda guy and would eat twice a day.. Lots of meat, chicken, cheese , nuts and vegetables... He ate a salad in front of us and it was in a huge bowl with every thing just thrown in.. Lol..

I do IF and have a meal around 10am and a second meal around 5pm...nothing after 6....few snacks in between but nothing too serious, usually around 3k calories a day or less, as it is time to get ready for summer lol

If I'm busy I'll just drink a diet fountain soda and sometimes not eat til after noon time, but still try to stick to the 10am-6pm window for eating

Last edited:
Fasted 20 hours today :)

Yeah I saw that.. I could be wrong but didn't porter stop because his blood work came back bad? I was curious as to if the diet or the anavar he was taking with his trt..

Yeah, the diet was the culprit. He explains in more in detail but is sure it was being on a keto diet rather than the anavar.

Yeah, the diet was the culprit. He explains in more in detail but is sure it was being on a keto diet rather than the anavar.
Matt is the very rare exemption that has cholesterol problems on the ketogenic diet, and Matt cholesterol increase may mean nothing in terms of cardiac risk.

Hi B-Boy,

competitive bodyb builders like yourself doesn't eat like this.

even maintaining your size doesn't eat like this.
It's because they listen to Chris aceto, hany rambod, George farah, fahkri mubarik.
I now listen to - dr.Dom, dr.jason fung, Jeff volek, dr.Rhonda Patrick, dr. Eric Berg. and as always Phil Hernon.

Maybe that's the reason

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420