over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Meal Per Day.

anarchocapitalist

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some background. I'm 37 years old, lifting since high school, just a nobody who likes a workout. Competed a few times but did a hell of a lot better in raw powerlifting. At my best I was 225lbs at 5'6" squatting and pulling 6 plates and benching 4 plates. A typical cycle for me was 1200mg of test with some anadrol for three months.

The last six months or so I've just lost some interesting in the lifestyle. I'm a divorced dad of three boys, work full time, running a side hustle small business, and trying to balance a girlfriend.

I cut my workouts down to two or three full body workouts a week and I never really lost a lot of size or strength. At least not like I thought I would. I still use testosterone but shoot 1.5mLs of a T400 every other weekend.

The last month I've been eating one meal day. At supper I eat whatever the fuck I want. Before my two or three full body workouts I have 140g of whey protein (100g of protein).

I generally try to keep the meals down to $5 per meal. Being a divorced dad running a startup company I want to keep my expenses down. But I may end up eating a few McDs burgers and peanut butter to keep the cals up.

The past month I've went from 215lbs to 205lbs. Probably a lot of shit in my guts, water weight, etc but not a hell o a lot of muscle. In the morning when I wake up Im pretty tight in the midsection and I feel like a good portion of that weight was fat.

I have a lot more energy and feel a lot more mentally clear. I only get 4-6 hours of sleep a night working my second job but I'm not falling asleep at my day job and feel quiet alert.

I don't particularly feel any more hungry thought the day as I did prior on a regular old 6 meal a day calorie restricted diet.

Just wondering if anyone out there has tried this before.

This sounds pretty damn unhealthy. That being said....I did the same thing for about a year after my divorce and I looked and felt like shit

You would feel better if you broke your testosterone dose up in smaller doses more frequently. I experimented with a number of different dosages and frequencies and finally settled on 20mg everyday with a slin pin. I take other anti-oxidants that need to be injected regularly so I just add the test to the slin pin and inject in a muscle. If you have low bodyfat getting in the muscle is not hard at all with an insulin pin.

Your test is going up and down all over the place....even once a weekend your peaks and troughs are huge by injecting 300mg at once.

Ya definitely not claiming that I'll hit my best shape. If I was going to compete again I'd go back to my 6 meals of steak/rice at 6, 9, 12, 3, 6, 9pm.

Right now I'm just not into the "sacrifice" of the lifestyle. You look like a big guy so you know what I mean by that. My focus was always on food. Shoveling rice down during a coffee break. The stress of getting up at 5am mentally preparing myself for a 6 plate deadlift today thats going to bust up my hands and shins. Etc.

You would feel better if you broke your testosterone dose up in smaller doses more frequently. I experimented with a number of different dosages and frequencies and finally settled on 20mg everyday with a slin pin. I take other anti-oxidants that need to be injected regularly so I just add the test to the slin pin and inject in a muscle. If you have low bodyfat getting in the muscle is not hard at all with an insulin pin.

Your test is going up and down all over the place....even once a weekend your peaks and troughs are huge by injecting 300mg at once.

Def going to try that out. I was asking a couple of my buddies about that the other day. My goal right now is just to have enough testosterone in my system to fuck my girlfriend everyday lol. Sounds bad but I'll admit it.

Agree with Heavyhitter in that it sounds like a pretty unhealthy lifestyle but you gotta do what you can to stay within a budget, start a business, be a single parent and still stay active despite losing some interest in it. So props for making it work.

What's really impressive is that you haven't lost much size or strength as when you were on 1200 test and anadrol now being on 300mg, less than ideal sleep and eating one meal a day of mcd's and peanut butter.

I've had some past success with IF but don't think I could say the same doing it quite like that.

One meal per day is unhealthy, many studies show this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2121099/

"Morning plasma glucose concentrations were significantly greater in subjects when they were consuming 1 meal/d compared to when they were consuming 3 meals/d (Table 1). When consuming 1 meal/d the subjects exhibited poorer glucose tolerance as indicated by a significantly greater and more prolonged elevation of plasma glucose concentrations compared to subjects consuming 3 meals/d diet"

To clarify at my best I was 225lbs at 5'6" and not fat at all. Thats with about 1200mg of test and some anadrol. Anadrol was always good to me.

I can maintain 212-215lbs with a typical bodybuilding diet of 2800-3200 calories per day over 6 meals I typically just ate steak with white rice.

Right now I'm 205lbs. A typical meal for me right now is kind of a Mexican beef rice casserole consisting of ground beef, white rice, cheese, black beans, some mixed veggies, and a packet of taco seasoning for some taste and salt. Maybe two or three times a week I'll hit up McDs. I can easily down 2600 calories in this one meal if I add some peanut butter.

I haven't lost as much size as I thought. Right now I'm doing squats with 4 plates and a quarter, no belt, no wraps, and a 1/2 second pause at the bottom ass to grass for reps. I could probably do 5 plates for a double this way. Lower back is still strong. My bench has suffered the most going from 405lbs for two or three and right now I'm inclining 3 plates for 5 reps.

Ya definitely not claiming that I'll hit my best shape. If I was going to compete again I'd go back to my 6 meals of steak/rice at 6, 9, 12, 3, 6, 9pm.

Right now I'm just not into the "sacrifice" of the lifestyle. You look like a big guy so you know what I mean by that. My focus was always on food. Shoveling rice down during a coffee break. The stress of getting up at 5am mentally preparing myself for a 6 plate deadlift today thats going to bust up my hands and shins. Etc.

For real. And I totally get that. It takes a ton of food and dedication to keep me this size and I didn't have it in me after my ex left. All I focused on was getting pussy, getting drunk and having my kids on my weekends. I didn't set foot in the gym for a year. I ate like absolute garbage. Maybe one meal a day and it'd be frozen pizza or taquitos or some cheap shit cause I was dirt ass poor for awhile. I went from one extreme to the other

Every time I think marraige/relationships/cohabitation might be a good idea, a thread like this comes along to quickly bring me back to my senses.

Do what works for you, I guess. You mentioned that competing isn't really an interest of yours anymore so just continue eating, training, and living the way you want to.

Last edited:
There is plenty of food that is dirt cheap. Rice, pasta (super cheap), chicken parts are 99 cents a pound, etc. You can find cheaper food at outlets too. Eating 1 meal a day, then going to McDonalds a few times a week will lead to health problems. Try just eating 3 meals a day, maybe 1 protein drink. Sure will be a lot better than where you are now. Also shooting 600 MG of test every 2 weeks is a waist. You will spike up in about 4 days and go down. Shoot 100 MG at least twice a week. I bet you will feel the same as that 600 MG every 2 weeks.

An 18 pack of Egglands best eggs (good protein and fat)
is about $4 , a bag of apples is about $6 , a bunch of bananas is about $3. Bag of frozen veggies is about $2 and you can get 2 servings.

Half a dozen eggs , piece of fruit and serving of vegetables and be well under $5 per meal , you won't be starving , you will be getting some healthy fats , protein and carbs , add in a shake between breakfast and lunch then lunch and dinner.

As for your test , I'd shoot 1/2 cc of your T-400 on Mondays and Thursdays. At the very least 1 cc once a week

I recently saw some information on this 1 meal per day on youtube [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCf329HgdtA"]Eating once a day... Why I do it, and what I eat. - YouTube[/ame]

I would get those test dosages shooting at least every 5th day to keep things in check.

An 18 pack of Egglands best eggs (good protein and fat)
is about $4 , a bag of apples is about $6 , a bunch of bananas is about $3. Bag of frozen veggies is about $2 and you can get 2 servings.

Half a dozen eggs , piece of fruit and serving of vegetables and be well under $5 per meal , you won't be starving , you will be getting some healthy fats , protein and carbs , add in a shake between breakfast and lunch then lunch and dinner.

As for your test , I'd shoot 1/2 cc of your T-400 on Mondays and Thursdays. At the very least 1 cc once a week

Man you're shopping at expensive places. I can get 18 packs of eggs for 1.99 or less usually. Apples and stuff I get at the dollar store. 3 pound bags for a buck . Same with frozen veggies. A dollar a pound

Man you're shopping at expensive places. I can get 18 packs of eggs for 1.99 or less usually. Apples and stuff I get at the dollar store. 3 pound bags for a buck . Same with frozen veggies. A dollar a pound

I was going for worst case scenario.

:eek: Where I live the cheapest eggs are $3.50 for 6. The organic freerange are $5-6 for 6 eggs. Apples I just paid $3.50 for 6 apples and was very happy with that. The fancy apples were $7 for 6 apples. Frozen veggies about $5 for a 500g bag. I am eating cottage cheese twice daily now as they are only $1.50 each... bargain :D I just paid $10 for 250g pork. And you guys wonder why I take lots of supplements :D

One meal per day is unhealthy, many studies show this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2121099/

"Morning plasma glucose concentrations were significantly greater in subjects when they were consuming 1 meal/d compared to when they were consuming 3 meals/d (Table 1). When consuming 1 meal/d the subjects exhibited poorer glucose tolerance as indicated by a significantly greater and more prolonged elevation of plasma glucose concentrations compared to subjects consuming 3 meals/d diet"

Very scientific!
The normal meals are the base of healthy life!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131