advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One of my test vials just turned milky white, wtf? (pics)

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
qY6PijM.jpg

nbS8jph.jpg

I originally had this test in 1mL amps. I transferred them over to 10mL vials. I've already gone through 3 vials, and opened up my lock box to start the 4th and this is what I found.

Both were stored right next to each other, same amount of time, and in the same batch of brand new vials.

Had this ever happened to you? Is there anyway to fix it?!

**Sorry, imgur isn't flipping the image for me**

Are they the same product?
weird one would crash and the other would not if it was the same batch, stored the same etc.

it can be fixed by slowly warming it in hot water.

Are they the same product?
weird one would crash and the other would not if it was the same batch, stored the same etc.

it can be fixed by slowly warming it in hot water.

Yeah same product. I bought a bunch (100 vials I think) I spend a good hour or so breaking all the amps and transferred them into the vials. Everything was consistent.

When you say slowly warm it, do you mean slowly bring it to a boil? or just keep an eye on it and wait until the test is clear again?

Do you have a heating pad? Wrap the vial up inside the heating pad and turn it on to high. Leave it alone for 15-20 mins then check it.

Doesn't really look like it has settled out of solution and recrystallized. Kind of looks like when I have gotten some moisture in mine, them it has turned cloudy.

Yeah looks like moisture or sometimes coconut oil will turn cloudy but gets back when heated

Well I've heated it up on a pot of water. It does get clear, and have some bubbles in it. But once I take it ouf of the water, it goes back to cloudy.

Do I need to get the water hotter maybe? leave it in there longer?? I had it in for about 10 mins I guess.

this has happened to me and after heating clouds up again. I threw it in the trash

Same thing happened to me, I eventually tired of constantly heating the product. Just tossed it in the trash and reached in the cabinet for a fresh vial, problem solved.

I have just heated mine on the stove at medium heat. Once the crystals dissolve hopefully it's g2g as long as it doesn't crash again

I'm on that poverty time and will accept your crashed gear bro. Just send it my way and you won't have to worry about it.

In all seriousness, I've had gear like this before. Filtered it, heated it, always would crash again. I ran it anyways and didn't have a problem.

Yeah looks like moisture or sometimes coconut oil will turn cloudy but gets back when heated

Pretty certain it's not crashing so heating is not gonna work. I agree that it has gotten moisture in it somehow.

Well I've heated it up on a pot of water. It does get clear, and have some bubbles in it. But once I take it ouf of the water, it goes back to cloudy.

Do I need to get the water hotter maybe? leave it in there longer?? I had it in for about 10 mins I guess.

If there wasn't a pin or hole in the top to allow the moisture that precipitated to evaporate then it will just resettle, hence no change. Blow dryer or oven works too but needs to have a pin going through stopper.

If there wasn't a pin or hole in the top to allow the moisture that precipitated to evaporate then it will just resettle, hence no change. Blow dryer or oven works too but needs to have a pin going through stopper.

Bingo, make sure you vent the vial when heating.

I transferred all the oil from original vial, to another brand new one, and tried heating it up again. I did use a 23g pin in the top to allow for venting. during the hot water bath, the oil got a little less cloudy, but not completely. Once I took it out, right back to cloudy.

Not sure what else to try, is this test completely unusable???

I transferred all the oil from original vial, to another brand new one, and tried heating it up again. I did use a 23g pin in the top to allow for venting. during the hot water bath, the oil got a little less cloudy, but not completely. Once I took it out, right back to cloudy.

trash it. I know I wouldn't want to try it out

What does it smell like? There are so many possible things that could have gone wrong,I wouldn't trust it. Just have it replaced if possible, if not get a guinea pig to try it lol! In lab at school when some oils get cloudy it's usually just contaminated with moisture from bad seals. Its Not worth trying it to see if u developed a bacterial colony, chuck it or return it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws