over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

one of THE MOST annoying shit that females say

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
"I don't want to lift weights because I don't want to get like, you know, HUGE!"

This makes me so so so angry. If a man, with a much higher test level, can not add size without the proper diet and workout and all that then what makes you think that you doing couple of sets of shitty squats will result in becoming "HUGE!"?

Seriously this pisses me off so so so much. It pisses me off as much as when I'm trying to switch to another lane and somebody will speed up to block me from doing it.

love it when they think pushups will make their boobs bigger

but remember their just beginners, almost everyone who was just starting out belived the common myths (we just learned much younger that they were just that, myths)

Last edited:
I love when fat girls say that while they are walking on the treadmill trying to lose a hundred pounds on the lowest setting, I hate to tell you but you are already HUGE and what you are doing isn't working worth shit! :banghead:

Last edited:
LOL, I feel sorry for whoever is tapping that (the left one):p

no amount of squats can fix that ass

Agreed. At least from the side it looks like she has decent tits.

Yeah I'd hit it, wouldn't be proud of it the next day but I've gotten over that feeling before :rolleyes:

Agreed. At least from the side it looks like she has decent tits.

If I HAD to fuck her, I would keep it 100% missionary;) but the one on the right... weeheheheheelllllll, thats a whole other story:headbang:**broken link removed**

Last edited:
is it your period?? :-D

I've been 12 years late :/

They are somethings that really make me angry but I manage to hold them in...EXCEPT when I'm driving. That, I can not hold in. I just flip on the spot.

Why do you always look at other womans asses???

:eek:

Last edited:
"I don't want to lift weights because I don't want to get like, you know, HUGE!"

This makes me so so so angry. If a man, with a much higher test level, can not add size without the proper diet and workout and all that then what makes you think that you doing couple of sets of shitty squats will result in becoming "HUGE!"?

Seriously this pisses me off so so so much. It pisses me off as much as when I'm trying to switch to another lane and somebody will speed up to block me from doing it.

Chilllll this is not the pub med i know............:naughty:

Well first off, people should look like what they want to look like.

What I tell female clients that think they will get too muscular from weight training: If you put on too much muscle, just lift less often. It is true that some women gain muscle VERY easily. I have had 50 year old women get really thick in the chest, shoulders and upper back in a way that they didn't think looked feminine. So we train upper body once a week now instead of 2 or 3 times.

There are some women though that get really thick, really fast (naturally). I think it looks good, but it's just as normal to think it doesn't...

The fact is, "naturally" women are probably supposed to be pretty muscular, especially if you compare us to the other primates. This whole skinny anemic look that is culturally popular today is actually the result of oppression. I think this is why some of them can grow so well (although it is rare), genetic muscle memory.

edit: one more thing, the title of this thread is rather offensive.

Last edited:

I know a few skinny fat guys who just do cardio for the same reason :banghead: they ask me how I get so lean, i say I lift weights and don't eat processed food especially bread or consume liquid calories other than the occasional protein shake. They look at me like I don't know what the fuck im on about. People really do belive bread is a staple its mental.

Back on subject I've had women say ease back on the training I like you ok as you are. I do it for me Aghhh it fucking winds me up, like the universe fucking revolves around them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Would you happen to be running Tren?...lol

My wife builds muscle faster than me in her quads and calves. Its almost to the point where her pants wont go over them. She wants to stop doing legs. And you know what..... I think she might be right.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws