over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Steroid Cycle Can Cause Long Term Affects

Equalizer

Registered
For a while now Ive had the belief that if someone uses a cycle of steroids (And Im referring to proper cycle done right) that it would change there body to allow them to grow bigger and stronger when not on steroids then they could have achieved staying natural for life. Some people have disputed that but this study shows that it may very well be true:

**broken link removed**

*Effects

Brother, one typical cycle for an average healthy adult male isn't going to do anything.

Last edited:
this has been on ergo-log for years and been posted numerous times here.

and trinity youre completely wrong.

I read the first post wrong.
I thought it was saying one properly used cycle will change and affect your health for the rest of your life :D

Last edited:
I read the first post wrong.
I thought it was saying one properly used cycle will change and affect your health for the rest of your life :D
You were so focused on the use of affects rather than effects that you forgot to read the rest of the post :p

if one has the idea of doing one cycle and never doing it again they would be FAR better served to never touch anything!!!

one cycle is the worst idea i have ever heard.

im not sure how i feel about the study.
i have seen interesting stuff real world too but either way if you are not considering it for life, or recognizing that life is a very real possibility do not fuck with aas at all!

they are not for you!

:naughty:

( this is not directed at the OP, just general )

if one has the idea of doing one cycle and never doing it again they would be FAR better served to never touch anything!!!

i have seen interesting stuff real world too but either way if you are not considering it for life, or recognizing that life is a very real possibility do not fuck with aas at all!

they are not for you!

Can you explain why you feel this way?

Can you explain why you feel this way?

many reasons.

if all you have ever driven is a Honda civic you might thin its fast, maybe one day you get to drive a Ferrari, your civic wont seem as fast ever again...

would be the first.

well really lets think of health first, you could permanently fuck your hpta...

it may not too but is that a risk you want for one cycle that is not going to make you look like a different person?

MAYBE, MAYBE with luck a person would be able to hold a little more muscle post aas then pre aas if only done one time, but the probability is slim and just not worth the reality.

like lays potato chips, you cant eat just one!

My girl has been taking 20mg anavar, she will stop her cycle for about a month and start back up for about 6 months, stops for 1 month and starts back up for 6 months. She says she feels fine, no side affects at all. Ive been telling her to give her body a longer rest but she refuses. What do you think of this?

My girl has been taking 20mg anavar, she will stop her cycle for about a month and start back up for about 6 months, stops for 1 month and starts back up for 6 months. She says she feels fine, no side affects at all. Ive been telling her to give her body a longer rest but she refuses. What do you think of this?

I think it has nothing to do with the discussion.

they are not for you!

The ONLY exception I could think of in favor of guys only doing one cycle is to do a Mike Arnold alternative of going all out, using tons of shit to build as much muscle as possible, and then calling it quits. I actually don't think this would be a terrible idea.

I 100 percent agree with Mikes philosophy of hitting it very hard then backing off. Much better than constantly using moderate amounts of supplements .

I 100 percent agree with Mikes philosophy of hitting it very hard then backing off. Much better than constantly using moderate amounts of supplements .

this.........

you are Building a body, so the best thing to do is to build it, then relax receptors for a few years, then hit it Again. best is using progression, and starting at a low dose.

i have done this about 3 times, best is going with injects and making sure you have what you need when you come off of it all. if it is just aas, then hold off until you have the right stuff when you come off.

The only issue that I can think of with this is for older lifters or guys predisposed to joint issues. Adding too much strength in a very short amount of time could mean trouble. Other than that I agree that this is the more intelligent approach.

Puberty doesn't blast you testosterone for a few months then plummets to nothing.

If you want to keep your muscle and condition - keep on the hormones.

If you want to stay drunk, you got to keep on drinking.

These are exogenous unnatural hormones, when removed from body you will go back to how you look before or worse over time and that catabolism, cortisol increase, immune system suffering, low testosterone/estrogen and just all your hormones out of wack is not worth it

There's no such thing as receptors being downgraded etc, otherwise all the pros would end up shrinking over time and you'd have to use 15gs of gear a week eventually. Your body will look like the hormones you put in it and keep it there until they are gone.

this.........

you are Building a body, so the best thing to do is to build it, then relax receptors for a few years, then hit it Again. best is using progression, and starting at a low dose.

i have done this about 3 times, best is going with injects and making sure you have what you need when you come off of it all. if it is just aas, then hold off until you have the right stuff when you come off.

The only issue that I can think of with this is for older lifters or guys predisposed to joint issues. Adding too much strength in a very short amount of time could mean trouble. Other than that I agree that this is the more intelligent approach.

Older guys/people predisposed to joint issues can pick exercises that don't cause pain and use good form with 15 reps. It should be fine. Idk how smart it would be to be an 'older guy' and blast extremely heavy cycles though man. Even for short durations. :eek:

This is why I don't think you should use AAS unless you're willing to B&C for life. If you aren't willing to be on for life then you don't have any business running even just 1 cycle. JMHO

This is why I don't think you should use AAS unless you're willing to B&C for life. If you aren't willing to be on for life then you don't have any business running even just 1 cycle. JMHO

Sooo true

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner