over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Week DNP Mini Diet

To what extent do you need to get depleted in carbs or in ketosis in the previous days to get the highest ROI from DNP?

To what extent do you need to get depleted in carbs or in ketosis in the previous days to get the highest ROI from DNP?

100% depletion would be optimal.

but DNP will achieve that fast enough on it's own. so it won't make much difference

how much does DNP actually work on no carbs?
The metabolic boost should be about the same. Lower carbs can mean milder side effects for some people, although there's nothing mild or pleasant about doing a PSMF type of diet.

I would like a minimum of 2 weeks, every 8-10 weeks, 2 weeks of mini cut.

Increase your cardio, reduce some cals and run DNP
This. I typically run DNP pre-cycle to rebound into a growth phase as I don’t like to get out of the low teens in bf% at my worst, but in the past I have run DNP to reprime the body mid-cycle and it always works out well.

This. I typically run DNP pre-cycle to rebound into a growth phase as I don’t like to get out of the low teens in bf% at my worst, but in the past I have run DNP to reprime the body mid-cycle and it always works out well.
What do you dose at?

What do you dose at?
Never over 500mg of crystal. I have run numerous cycles - 500mg for 3 weeks, 500mg front load for a week to 250mg for 4 weeks, 250mg for 4 weeks, 250mg EOD for 2 months. All were successful in the end but I prefer either long drawn out low dose runs or quick, low calorie high dose runs. The overheating gets old fast.

Never over 500mg of crystal. I have run numerous cycles - 500mg for 3 weeks, 500mg front load for a week to 250mg for 4 weeks, 250mg for 4 weeks, 250mg EOD for 2 months. All were successful in the end but I prefer either long drawn out low dose runs or quick, low calorie high dose runs. The overheating gets old fast.

How do you feel when you front load with 500mg for a week, then go down to 250mg? Do you begin to feel like crap within the first week or do you still feel fine as receptors may not fully saturated quite yet?

How do you feel when you front load with 500mg for a week, then go down to 250mg? Do you begin to feel like crap within the first week or do you still feel fine as receptors may not fully saturated quite yet?
Blood levels are essentially at their peak by the end of week 1 (Takes about 8-9 days to get to ~95% peak) so for those couple of days leading up to dropping down to 250mg I definitely feel the warmth. Workouts suffer a touch but the fatigue isn’t too bad at that point. I can essentially drop a pound a day with this approach. If you can find 125mg capsules you could even do 500 -> 375 -> 375 or 250 -> 250. I generally run it till I reach the point I was attempting to achieve or until I just get sick of it.

Blood levels are essentially at their peak by the end of week 1 (Takes about 8-9 days to get to ~95% peak) so for those couple of days leading up to dropping down to 250mg I definitely feel the warmth. Workouts suffer a touch but the fatigue isn’t too bad at that point. I can essentially drop a pound a day with this approach. If you can find 125mg capsules you could even do 500 -> 375 -> 375 or 250 -> 250. I generally run it till I reach the point I was attempting to achieve or until I just get sick of it.

Do you mean 500mg week 1, then 375mg week 2, then 250mg week 3?

One approx 24h fast with dnp on that day will help a lot. I do on a bulk every time! I think I got it from Meadows, the 24h fasting but not the dnp hahaha

Great approach. 1 day can make a massive difference. I done the same (minus the dnp) recently solely to give my digestive system a short break and it done wonders. It's especially useful when you are pounding higher cals daily for long periods. I would recommend at least 1 24 hour fast monthly when growing over months/years.

I think you could probably cut carbs for a week and accomplish a lot more in terms of insulin sensitivity

Have you run DNP before?

Currently in a mass gaining phase

getting a little too chunky for my preference, appetite down

what does everyone think of doing a mini diet following Lyle Macdonald’s PSMF diet with low dose DNP for one week to drop fat, restore insulin sensitivity, appetite and everything else during a mass gaining phase?

I see bodybuilders advocate doing mini cuts of an individual is getting sloppy, but never with DNP

thoughts?

It could work very well but I don't think you need to go too extreme for it to work wonders. If you're in a mass gaining phase you must be consuming quite a lot of calories so there is no need to go down to just protein whilst running dnp for you to shred body fat. Now if you have loads of body fat to lose you obviously need to change your mass gaining diet because you shouldn't be getting too sloppy. Now dropping 5 or so pounds of fat and some water along with it could easily be done by using 250mg DNP for 1-2 weeks whilst lowering calories mainly in the form of carbs. You have protein in place and I would recommend some healthy fats and fruits (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries etc). Maybe throw in some jasmine rice and fruit (pineapple, banana) post workout on certain days as well. So you're still taking in 100-150g carbs but with the limited fats and the high protein with 250mg DNP you will drop fat and water and prime your body for future growth.

Now you may want to do lower carbs so just do the berries and/or put the higher days in just for legs and back for example. You could do as I state then the last 5 days or so you do PMSF to shred the last bit of fat fast. As posted sometimes having a few very low days (or even fasting) can do wonders for insulin sensitivity, appetite and your overall mentality but on the subject of mini cuts I just want to put out you don't always have to go too extreme for them to work. For some even just dropping carbs in half for 1 week can be more than enough but it all depends upon just how sloppy you have got when trying to grow.

Does it make sense to use post workout carbs if you are running DNP?

what is the purpose of your DNP run?
in my opinion there are 2 ways:
1.) to reduce fat - you will not build any major muscle mass while running DNP. Imo, your workouts suffer hard and you should focus on short lifting sessions without going balls to the walls.
2.) to restore insulin sensitivity: for this purpose, 1 week is usually enough and this is best combined with very low carbs.

What i did in the past for 1)
- train around 3 times per week, dont push balls to the wall since you are absolutely depleted and the last thing you want is injury or overdoing it.
After my workouts, ive took in some fruits pre and post, mainly berries, but no starchy carbs since those starchy carbs make you feel miserable, the heat will be not funny..
else it was mainly vegetables. this was done for 21-24 days.

for 2.) no training and try to really stay very low carb.

how much does DNP actually work on no carbs?
DNP raises your body temperature which increases your metabolism no matter what you eat. So it will work without carbs. You'll feel warm with dnp but you'll REALLY feel it after eating carbs (I forget the mechanism for why this occurs).

Mr. Malice: I don't think you'll get a lot of results from just one week if psmf and low dnp. You might lose a pound or so because both strategies take a few days to build up. You can lose more if you start with higher dose of dnp but I wouldn't recommend that unless you're using a supply you're already familiar with and have tested.

Does it make sense to use post workout carbs if you are running DNP?
It depends on the rest of your diet. If you ate sufficiently before your session then you're fine. If you're doing fasted workouts, then eat afterwards.

DNP increases your metabolism by appr. 11% for each 100mg you ingest
This has been my experience with dnp powder. I calculated my metabolic rate, caloric deficit and then factored in the boost from dnp. The weight loss was like clockwork. I would calculate my predicted weight at different times in the week and over a few weeks, and it was accurate every time.

I’d rather do tren ace for 6 weeks with a calorie deficit then touch DNP that will make you feel like shit.. and I love DNP

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws