over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Week DNP Mini Diet

It depends on the rest of your diet. If you ate sufficiently before your session then you're fine. If you're doing fasted workouts, then eat afterwards.

No, I don't mean fasting cardio, but training after 2 or 3 meals, no carbs.

I have to clarify this, if I am cutting, I will not have carbohydrates before or after training.

But suppose I am in the off season, then I can have carbs in 1 or 2 post-workout meals. If I want to do a mini cut, would it make sense to keep those carbs while running DNP? I mean, the intention is to boost insulin and replenish glycogen .... but with DNP, this wouldn't make sense, would it?

No, I don't mean fasting cardio, but training after 2 or 3 meals, no carbs.

I have to clarify this, if I am cutting, I will not have carbohydrates before or after training.

But suppose I am in the off season, then I can have carbs in 1 or 2 post-workout meals. If I want to do a mini cut, would it make sense to keep those carbs while running DNP? I mean, the intention is to boost insulin and replenish glycogen .... but with DNP, this wouldn't make sense, would it?
DNP doesn't depend on your food intake, it basically makes your metabolic process more inefficient and costly in terms of energy. This is why people feel tired/sluggish on it and also why your temperature increases.

I did a protein sparing modified fast (ie almost no fat or carbs) with 600mg of DNP powder and I felt sleepy and warm all day.

The only reason to avoid carbs is to avoid feeling SUPER warm after eating. You'll still feel warm after eating protein/fats but not as much.

So, the takeaway is follow whatever diet you want. The DNP will work regardless.

Currently in a mass gaining phase

getting a little too chunky for my preference, appetite down

what does everyone think of doing a mini diet following Lyle Macdonald’s PSMF diet with low dose DNP for one week to drop fat, restore insulin sensitivity, appetite and everything else during a mass gaining phase?

I see bodybuilders advocate doing mini cuts of an individual is getting sloppy, but never with DNP

thoughts?

If you are getting too fat. Why not cut back on your caloric intake and add in cardio? Is that something you’re willing to do?

DNP is potent. However, I don’t like the idea of running it for a week….that’s just me. What other compounds are you utilizing during your bulk?

If you are getting too fat. Why not cut back on your caloric intake and add in cardio? Is that something you’re willing to do?

DNP is potent. However, I don’t like the idea of running it for a week….that’s just me. What other compounds are you utilizing during your bulk?

i do cut back on calories and add in cardio during DNP mini cuts. if i am to be inconvenienced, i might as well get most out of it as possible.

i am using test, deca, and letro

Why not do cardio during the entire bulk just don’t don’t overdo it? Personally, I’m not a fan of these short duration type ordeals. Save the DNP for the cut. I like DNP and have used it extensively however as many others have mentioned it makes me feel like hammered dog shit. I also hate having no energy all day and having to train. I also hate waking up during the night drenched in sweat.

DNP doesn't depend on your food intake, it basically makes your metabolic process more inefficient and costly in terms of energy. This is why people feel tired/sluggish on it and also why your temperature increases.

I did a protein sparing modified fast (ie almost no fat or carbs) with 600mg of DNP powder and I felt sleepy and warm all day.

The only reason to avoid carbs is to avoid feeling SUPER warm after eating. You'll still feel warm after eating protein/fats but not as much.

So, the takeaway is follow whatever diet you want. The DNP will work regardless.

I feel like you didn't answer my doubt, lol.

If I take carbohydrates post workout it is to increase insulin and replenish glycogen, but DNP makes this less efficient, then, would it be better to increase the amounts? Or is it better to forget about this, no carbs and focus on fat loss during a mini cut?

If I take carbohydrates post workout it is to increase insulin and replenish glycogen, but DNP makes this less efficient, then, would it be better to increase the amounts? Or is it better to forget about this, no carbs and focus on fat loss during a mini cut?
My advice is to forget about this and just focus on fat loss. As long as your protein is high, you won't lose muscle even if you're depleted.

If I take carbohydrates post workout it is to increase insulin and replenish glycogen, but DNP makes this less efficient, then, would it be better to increase the amounts?

FUCK NO

Or is it better to forget about this, no carbs and focus on fat loss during a mini cut?
[/QUOTE]

YES!

Lol please don't INCREASE carbs on DNP 😂 I'd let the DNP run be a focus on fat loss; forget about manipulating numbers and further complicating things. You're just asking to be miserable increasing post workout carbs on DNP. I just don't recommend it

DNP is total shit, none of the serious bodybuilders I know use it. I tried it myself and I have such an opinion about it that it is not suitable for a bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is muscle big muscle, how are you supposed to hold it and train it intensely when you feel like total crap. You sit down on a bench and for 10 minutes you wonder how to get up from it. This is a measure only for lazy people who cannot stop eating garbage and become greasy like pigs in a moment because they cannot hold down the diet regime for even one week.

FUCK NO

Or is it better to forget about this, no carbs and focus on fat loss during a mini cut?

YES!

Lol please don't INCREASE carbs on DNP 😂 I'd let the DNP run be a focus on fat loss; forget about manipulating numbers and further complicating things. You're just asking to be miserable increasing post workout carbs on DNP. I just don't recommend it
[/QUOTE]

Regardless of the feeling, my question or curiosity was more about usefulness. It does not seem to make sense to want to cut and maintain fullness and full muscles, maybe with slin could work, there are some protocols and theories out there, but there is someone who has carried it out successfully?

And no, I don't plan on doing any of this.

I've gotten decent results in a week with 200 mg/day and a regular 500 - 1000 calorie deficit. I'm a strong responder, though. I feel warm in an hour or two with doses as low as 100 mg. I'll easily drop 5 - 6 pounds of water and glycogen weight overnight with a single 200 mg dose when I'm already in a deficit.

If you try it on a PSMF, let us know how it turns out. I've never been able to stick with that for long because of lack of sleep.
Yeah 200mg and it makes me feel so tired. I work mostly inside but going outside in Phoenix or the gym. Buckets of sweat. Also makes me feel hungry. I quickly feel like I am 10 weeks in prep.

Yeah 200mg and it makes me feel so tired. I work mostly inside but going outside in Phoenix or the gym. Buckets of sweat. Also makes me feel hungry. I quickly feel like I am 10 weeks in prep.
God I cannot imagine taking dnp in AZ unless I were inside all the time with an AC like a refrigerator 😄

DNP is total shit, none of the serious bodybuilders I know use it. I tried it myself and I have such an opinion about it that it is not suitable for a bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is muscle big muscle, how are you supposed to hold it and train it intensely when you feel like total crap. You sit down on a bench and for 10 minutes you wonder how to get up from it. This is a measure only for lazy people who cannot stop eating garbage and become greasy like pigs in a moment because they cannot hold down the diet regime for even one week.

What dose do you use?

250mg DNp is doable for a week, and people ask why would you only run it for a week? Because you can cut 3 weeks of fat in one week.

and not everyone is lazy that takes it. I can take 250mg dnp and sit my ass in the couch and the caloric loss is about equivalent to 2 hours on the treadmill.

1)I don’t have time to train that long to equate the caloric deficit that dnp can create

2) my joints and recovery couldn’t sustain 3 hours of training (lift+ cardio)

3) dnp creates an extreme insulin sensitized effect across every cell in the body. Can you train your liver and smooth muscle in the gym? I sure as fuck cant

and not everyone is lazy that takes it. I can take 250mg dnp and sit my ass in the couch and the caloric loss is about equivalent to 2 hours on the treadmill.

That statement sounds oxymoron. One important thing you forgot to mention is the cardiovascular conditioning benefits you will get out of the cardio. The number 1 cause of the death in the world is cardiovascular disease. The benefits alone you would get for your heart and health should be good enough for you to drop the DNP and to do that cardio.

No one should stop dieting or cardio for using DNP, just like no one should stop lifting weights for be ON, trt, or whatever.

But sometimes too much cardio can be counterproductive to recovery and there is too much wear and tear on the entire body, in addition to the time it takes. We, in general, do not have a problem of lack of exercise, rather, it is an excess of.

If someone thinks that some pill or drug serves to rid them of exercise or diet, his mentality is wrong, it will not serve to correct their flaws of a lazy lifestyle.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws