over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Week to First Show

amb7470

Registered
Gosh, I can't believe it's only been three months since I posted my first pix on here. (How embarrassing to look back at) You all were so sweet and encouraging, I decided to go for it and picked a show. So, here I am one week out and getting very excited about my first competition. It's been so much harder than I ever expected. But it's also been so satisfying seeing the transformation. I wanted to post some new pix and see if any of you had some last minute advice and hopefully encouragement :eek:. Keep in mind I'm only one month away from turning 48, so be nice;)

post front.jpg
post side.jpg
post back.jpg

Great progress in 8 weeks! You look fantastic! You should be very very proud with what you have accomplished!

Very Nice Shape!!

48 year old:eek:

You look super hot at any age and good luck to you next week:)

No girl at 25 has anything over this girl. Jackie works out very hard at my gym and she looks better in person. You know all be in your corner this weekend, can't wait to see you at the show. You have worked out very hard and it shows!!:)

Im impressed and its going to be great to meet you in person Jackie...

Im really looking forward to seeing you at the show! you have done a really good job and picked a great show..

The Junior Cal is one of the most under rated shows in the NPC. You are going to do just fine...

You look great! Very good balanced physique, good conditioning as well, I'm sure that you will do well.

Good luck

Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate the comments and compliments. I'm a little nervous, but in a good way. I'm looking forward to seeing how I stack up against other women my age.

No girl at 25 has anything over this girl. Jackie works out very hard at my gym and she looks better in person. You know all be in your corner this weekend, can't wait to see you at the show. You have worked out very hard and it shows!!:)

Thanks so much Greg! I'm anxious to see how things go this week and where I end up. Glad you'll be there for moral support!

Im impressed and its going to be great to meet you in person Jackie...

Im really looking forward to seeing you at the show! you have done a really good job and picked a great show..

The Junior Cal is one of the most under rated shows in the NPC. You are going to do just fine...

Wow, Alex thank you. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Greg speaks so highly of you. I'm hoping for some good competitors to see how I stack up (not too good though ;) )

Jackie.. I showed your pictures and my wife was really impressed.. She said.. "shes gonna win her class" also.. my wife is shooting the show for Muscular Develelpment and is the official contest photographer.. if you sign up for the pics.. she will shoot a ton of good, high quality shots.. shes a great photographer...

Wow - you look great! Keep up the hard work and try to relax. And most of all ... have FUN! :D

Good advice! I'll try to relax and will definitely enjoy my 5 minutes in the "spotlight."

BTW - I just have to comment on your avi. Whenever I see your posts, I always think your back is an absolute work of art.

Jackie.. I showed your pictures and my wife was really impressed.. She said.. "shes gonna win her class" also.. my wife is shooting the show for Muscular Develelpment and is the official contest photographer.. if you sign up for the pics.. she will shoot a ton of good, high quality shots.. shes a great photographer...

Oh, my gosh, that's exciting! I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic (but we all hope to win, right?) I was hoping to get to meet your wife and will certainly sign up for pix. I've heard she does a great job. Thanks again.

Beautiful, great shape!

Last edited:
Oh, my gosh, that's exciting! I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic (but we all hope to win, right?) I was hoping to get to meet your wife and will certainly sign up for pix. I've heard she does a great job. Thanks again.

My wife is really cool and supportive.. She has been in my corner 8 years in a row I have been competing . She is really supportive because she sees the hard word and appreciates it.

She wants to meet you too. Each person that signs up for photos, she treats special.

She wants to give the best she can. And the quality of her photography is unmatched... She will be talking to you.. So will I.. I will also introduce you to the Promotor Lonnie.. who is a friend of mine.. I also help you with any questions, make you feel comfortable. I want the day of the show to go really smooth and easy.. And want you to have a great time and win!

Jackie

great job!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!!!!!! You look great...I'll think of you and wish you the best....I will do my second show this Saturday.....

Have fun, enjoy it... I had fun my first show 3 wks ago, and will compete in my second this Saturday....this one is local, so it will be more fun with more familiar faces.

Can't wait for off season, lol...:D

Good advice! I'll try to relax and will definitely enjoy my 5 minutes in the "spotlight."

BTW - I just have to comment on your avi. Whenever I see your posts, I always think your back is an absolute work of art.

Thanks! :)

I'll second Alex's suggestion to buy pics from the show. His wife is a sweetie who takes FABULOUS photos! Make sure to meet up with both of them; they're great people! :)

Now if we can only get Roy up on that stage!;)

great job!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!!!!!! You look great...I'll think of you and wish you the best....I will do my second show this Saturday.....

Have fun, enjoy it... I had fun my first show 3 wks ago, and will compete in my second this Saturday....this one is local, so it will be more fun with more familiar faces.

Can't wait for off season, lol...:D

Thanks so much Marilyn! I wasn't going to post these pictures but I'm glad I did. The support from everyone is so uplifting. I'm nervous/excited but looking forward to meeting lots of great new people.

Best of luck in you upcoming event. Your pictures and posts have been an inspiration to me. You look gorgeous!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear