over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One Year With Phil: Before/After

there, back, and beyond . . .

myosin,

A very well thought out, articulate post. I can tell you are a smart
guy. You put some time and effort into this post just as you have
with your physique, and it shows.

You have journeyed a long way, accomplished and learned a lot,
done a tremendous job with, like myself, not the best “genetics”.
Lord knows what a struggle it has been, every hard earned second
glance . . . what’s changed since . . . all the little things that
one hopes will add up to something significant, sometime, some-
where.

It’s a long hard road filled with U-turns, pot holes, road blocks and
more than it's fair share of crazy drivers, put you have persevered,
have a beautiful and supportive wife, and a great family. What you
have accomplished physically is icing on the cake and for that you
have my respect. Keep training, that’s the fun part. And be well.

That is one hell of a transformation if I do say so myself . . .

Attachments

• myosin.jpg
    myosin.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 444
Thanks for doing that Alfresco. Perfect!

Myosin, looking great brother. You have that attained that lean look again, just at a much bigger size!

Very appreciated guys...

Myosin, give yourself more credit man :headbang:
YOU LOOK AWESOME.

regardless if there were some rough slow spots, its look like you made ridiculous progress. you definitely lost a great deal of bf AND gained some serious muscle.

i also think you really should try for that Masters show coming up to at least say that you did it and you have no regrets. I just recently decided to start dieting for my first show and i am as motivated as they come right now. i like a challenge.

You and Phil reallly did some work this year! :eek: good job brotha!

Thanks, I get your point, it might be good just for my "conscience" that I did it :), we'll see... and good luck with yours! Please post your results!

Great transformation bro!! Looks like Phil did it again. Can't wait to see what you'll like after another year. Keep it up!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

haha, my only fear is that more people will hire Phil and have less time for me :p

You have made some amazing improvements! So who is hotter.......you or your wife? You are so lucky to have a motivated woman!

ha- thanks AD, means a lot... yes, very lucky, owe a lot to her

A world of difference!! WOW!!! Great job Myosin... goes to show what dedication, hard work and willpower can do! Oh and a bit of knowledge too... you're in good hands with Phil on that one! :)

Now please post those pics here: ;)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/35623-motivational-thread-post-your-before-after-pictures.html

Phidias- your "belief" in me in a prior post of mine is something that I always appreciated and placed "inside of me", I owe some to you good sir... and yes, I will put some pics in that thread... maybe I'll put the comparison shot that Alfresco so kindly put together.

Great work bro!

Keep it up!

Awesome transformation bro!!

Awesome Job Bro.. Keep up the Great Job

Thanks, words of affirmation always mean alot, but especially from "seasoned" lifters

awesome work!

Actually, awesome work to you, I read your post about taking control of your diabetes and at such a young age... GREAT attitude buddy, no excuses, no "victim mentality", use that in all parts of your life and you'll do well.

That's something to be proud of. Great work! Phil has really helped you tremendously.
CG

Thanks CG, hope your training is going well also!

hey bud.. great work! kinesology is a great major bro :)

haha... yes, I chose nursing only b/c I wanted a health license to be more marketable in the athletic realm... and ended up staying in it :) thanks

Thanks for doing that Alfresco. Perfect!

Myosin, looking great brother. You have that attained that lean look again, just at a much bigger size!

Hey man, you know what it takes as your own transformation is quite awesome as well, thanks buddy

Too kind...

myosin,

It’s a long hard road filled with U-turns, pot holes, road blocks and
more than it's fair share of crazy drivers, put you have persevered,
have a beautiful and supportive wife, and a great family. What you
have accomplished physically is icing on the cake and for that you
have my respect.
Keep training, that’s the fun part. And be well.

That is one hell of a transformation if I do say so myself . . .

Alfresco, thank you, the comparison layout was very kind and thoughtful, it really helps to have it laid out like that. Yes, with all the variations it can be a great journey should we choose it to be, great perspective.

Having another man's respect is a tremendous compliment that I do not take lightly.... the feeling is mutual good sir.

Myosin...

I don't know where to start so I will first say... WOW! Awesome work brother! It's kind of strange you and I are both family men, the same age, bodybuilders and work as RNs... A lot in common. I wonder how many other men in our profession do what we do.

Your pics really motivate me and your words are wise. I think I am going to take another pic in my drawers and examine it like you had stated. I have made changes but not enough. Your thread here really has made my day for motivation.

Great job brother! Your hard work is very apparent in your after pictures. I am going to follow suit! You set a great example on here man!

great job, bro! and you will continue to improve. Terrific that you "rediscoverd" the sport at 38 years young!!!! Props

Thank you buddy...

Myosin...

I don't know where to start so I will first say... WOW! Awesome work brother! It's kind of strange you and I are both family men, the same age, bodybuilders and work as RNs... A lot in common. I wonder how many other men in our profession do what we do.

Your pics really motivate me and your words are wise. I think I am going to take another pic in my drawers and examine it like you had stated. I have made changes but not enough. Your thread here really has made my day for motivation.

Great job brother! Your hard work is very apparent in your after pictures. I am going to follow suit! You set a great example on here man!

Hey thanks man, means alot, really... yes, the similarity is funny... it does seem like a lot of male RN's are fairly in shape (though I've seen my share of portly one's as well :D)

I'm glad this may have helped stoke your fire buddy, I know BB is a big passion for you... I look forward to hearing how things work out for you man.

Great Job!

Wow- you really got your money's worth from Phil's training :) Keep up the hard work!

I really don't know you, Myosin. But I had to post because that's one hell of a good transformation.

You're looking awesome, Phil knows his stuff congrats to both of you keep working hard.

Much appreciated...

great job, bro! and you will continue to improve. Terrific that you "rediscoverd" the sport at 38 years young!!!! Props

Thank you buddy... yes, I feel great, like in my late 20's hahahaha

Wow- you really got your money's worth from Phil's training :) Keep up the hard work!

Well, I think I still owe the guy money with all the questions I've thrown his way, yes, that is the real challenge now... keeping it going!

I really don't know you, Myosin. But I had to post because that's one hell of a good transformation.

Thanks Arcus, I really appreciate your time to do so

You're looking awesome, Phil knows his stuff congrats to both of you keep working hard.

Thanks Dave, means a lot coming from someone who's quite "in" the sport and has seen a lot.

My apology for not posting here earlier. Great transformation Myosin. Well done and keep going!!

I love seeing transformations such as yours.Hard work pays off,be proud!

Thanks...

My apology for not posting here earlier. Great transformation Myosin. Well done and keep going!!

Appreciate that BC! I know you are working hard on yours with Alex, so best of training to you!

I love seeing transformations such as yours.Hard work pays off,be proud!

Glad it brought something "positive" for you K1, thanks.

One Very Important "Thanks"

Geez, I feel like a heal that I didn't say this before, but besides Phil, Gear Depot, EDED, Phidias and JT the biggest thanks and appreciation has to go to my wife!

After Phil's "secret to muscle growth" thread about applying pressure on the negative's, EVERY workout I have with my wife (usually at least three times a week) she is there either manually applying pressure on the weights or putting on a plate during the negative.

I know you won't see this, but thank you Inday.

yeah he looks totally different, replied at the other forum but finally found it here lol,

totally lean everywhere,,,not sure how the fat can go away spotless, damn good job

in 1 year? 250 bucks???? lol did you send him a christmas card at least hahahha

knowledge can be given to anybody,,,,but in order to take that to make it kinetic,,,thats up to the person, so again, hard work and great results.

Appreciated...

Great transformation bro!

Thanks T3, appreciate that man.

yeah he looks totally different, replied at the other forum but finally found it here lol,

totally lean everywhere,,,not sure how the fat can go away spotless, damn good job

in 1 year? 250 bucks???? lol did you send him a christmas card at least hahahha

knowledge can be given to anybody,,,,but in order to take that to make it kinetic,,,thats up to the person, so again, hard work and great results.

Hey man, thanks for all the encouragement the past year and emails, been good, owe you a lot... seriously, you ain't kidding man, I owe Phil a lot more than $250... maybe I'll buy him a back-scratcher when I go to the Philippines :D

phil hernon + gear depot = unfair advantage :D :p

nice work bro!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member