over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online Dating

I stopped going for a while, then recently went back....ugghhh....big mistake.

All I get is fatties and scallywags.

Any 1/2 way cute girl, won't even take a look at my profile, even if I email them.

My buddy convinced me to go to Ok Cupid, omg, what a dump.

Nothing but BEAT UP looking scaggs.

NOW-Im nothing special but damn! I can do better than THAT!

Lol you sound like you got rejected by so many women on there and had 0 replies ... It happens

I had so many dates; fucked so many women from pof and okcupid... decent n hot girls; I used it out of boredom years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol you sound like you got rejected by so many women on there and had 0 replies ... It happens

I had so many dates; fucked so many women from pof and okcupid... decent n hot girls; I used it out of boredom years ago.

Actually no, I just joined a week ago, its that I didnt see anyone who was remotely cute to even message, I saw some re-runs from POF and that was it, then some complete hottie messaged me last night- she was actually very cool- as I said in my other post, its probably going nowhere but just the same it was nice to finally meet someone who wasn't so arrogant and snooby but good looking- like 9/10 good looking.

Online dating, for the non-model man, is all about the profile. Unless you look like Brad Pitt, don't bother describing yourself; your likes, dislikes, favorite foods, blah blah. Everyone likes to have fun. Everyone wants to travel. It really says nothing.

If you can write a profile that makes them laugh, you just stood out from the masses. Women love funny, they often times specify it in their profile. If you can make them laugh and dont look like a serial killer, you will be amazed at the responses.

This is true, my profile on POF is blunt, kinda sarcastic and to the point.
My inbox blew up with the new profile read, two compliments primarily, I was thanked for being an 'honest man' lol, and I was told by several the profile "made them laugh".

Well if that's true you're probably good-looking. Hence all your good luck.

Actually no, I just joined a week ago, its that I didnt see anyone who was remotely cute to even message, I saw some re-runs from POF and that was it, then some complete hottie messaged me last night- she was actually very cool- as I said in my other post, its probably going nowhere but just the same it was nice to finally meet someone who wasn't so arrogant and snooby but good looking- like 9/10 good looking.
If I was doing the online thing right now and a good-looking woman messaged me first I would literally die of a heart attack. Hell I would probably die if one even messaged me back. But you are right there are so few attractive ones to begin with. And they have endless options.

And then there are fake profiles and could be chatting it up with some fat of dude haha

Well if that's true you're probably good-looking. Hence all your good luck.

I'm decent; it's my lines and openers.. And physique; bitches love muscles

If I was doing the online thing right now and a good-looking woman messaged me first I would literally die of a heart attack. Hell I would probably die if one even messaged me back. But you are right there are so few attractive ones to begin with. And they have endless options.

I have an average/above average face. I'm not Brad Pitt, but I'm not hideous either.

I only get messaged by obese mothers of 4.

There's a girl in my area that's gorgeous, a fitness competitior but she has 2 or 3 kids from her previous marriage. Kids are a deal breaker for me, but I messaged her anyway. No reply. lol

Now it's back to swimming with the fatties again. lol.

Last edited:
Lately, I've been getting messaged by women that look like my grandmother!

Haha “I only get messaged by obese mothers of 4"

I wish that was joke.

I have "no kids" in my seach criteria and also state it in my profile.

And taking a shot from up high to showcase your boobs is a dead give away that you are obese. I'm catching on to their tricks. lol

I met my fiancée on OK Cupid, we were 97% matches, my top match in my general area. And obviously we're getting married so I can't endorse online dating enough!

ive banged and dated ALOT of women on pof also. but theres alot of nut jobs on there

Same here I got with quite a few girls on POF. Actually my present girl of 6 years I met on there. AFF is another one if your down right freaky plus its nudity..
Yea the fat girls always tried to eat me up. There not shy at all.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of guys on here do online dating.

Myself and a buddy of mine do as well, it's really fucking easy if you know what you're doing... and of course most chicks on there are fat, have kids or some kinda issue, but it's surprising how many hot girls there are as well.

Most of my friends are arrogant douchebags that look down on online dating, very judgemental about it. They think every girl on there is either fat, ugly or trashy.

I like it because it cuts out the guesswork, bs and games that come with picking up on women at bars and such. There are no girlfriends to be cool in front of or impress for chicks, so if they're attracted to you and you got game, you're in.

But you DO find out how shallow chicks really are though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131