over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online Dating

Bad karma to fuck married women.

Ok, never mind. Saying you like romantic strolls hand in hand at the beach on a rainy summer evening is bad kharma too.

Be funny in your profile, don't just say you are funny. That's lazy.

"I love oral genital massages that end with an audible gulp"

You want someone with a sense of humor? Not everyone will appreciate this, you don't want them. It works.

Last edited:
I'm not offended man. I ask for the help. Like I said above I guess I really don't know how to sale myself. If my profile is bad the way I have it written right now then I would love advice on how to better it. But keep in mind I have changed it many times and the luck has been absolutely no different. Feel free to tell me what you think. Constructive advice always welcome. I will say I think a big problem are the women themselves. Like a friend of mine said, women today are so fu**ed up its not even funny.

Most guys think they're better than others so don't even state that. Lose the honest, loyal, etc. crap. It makes you sound like a pet. And you can't say that you're a trailblazer/loner but then be at the same job for over 20 years. Those 2 things sound at odds with one another. I'd leave that out altogether. Just FYI, no one likes close-minded, ignorant drama queens.

Don't say that you don't have a type. It makes you seem like you're not good at making choices and are non-committal. Turn the tables and IMPLY that you're picky and not desperate. I'd also lose the part about being intimidated by your physical size. Many women like big guys so that shouldn't be a problem.

Ok, never mind. Saying you like romantic strolls hand in hand at the beach on a rainy summer evening is bad kharma too.

Be funny in your profile, don't just say you are funny. That's lazy.

"I love oral genital massages that end with an audible gulp"

You want someone with a sense of humor? Not everyone will appreciate this, you don't want them. It works.

Not sure if you are you referring to me but I never said anything about a profile. Just it's bad karma to fuck married women. I also am scared of STDS when it comes to sites that are that openly sexual, swingers etc.

I plan on trying eharmony when I get back to Dallas next month.I figure try to meet some women that are looking for more then a bang. My ex sister in law has a huge amount of problems using it because she is hot and all the men trying go out with her are lying about their age by 10 years or more. Are the guys stupid? Easy to google ages these days. Dumb asses.

Hey man,
I hope I don't sound like a dick, but your profile is a snooze fest.
It's too long
It's too boring
It's too much information
Don't "LOL" in your own profile, or ever for that matter
Your "about you" makes you sound like an dick
Drop the last 2 sentences

Keep it short and sweet and lighthearted.
Just to give you an idea, I've posted my old Match profile below. This is not perfect by any means, just an example.
"I love to laugh and have fun. I'm a smartass and like to joke around so you have to be able to take it as well as give it. I also love to eat( I'm a fatass) and try new places. Just looking for someone to have fun with who doesn't take themselves too seriously."

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
I'm going to post just that and erase everything else. Nothing to lose. How well did that work for you?

Last edited:
Most guys think they're better than others so don't even state that. Lose the honest, loyal, etc. crap. It makes you sound like a pet. And you can't say that you're a trailblazer/loner but then be at the same job for over 20 years. Those 2 things sound at odds with one another. I'd leave that out altogether. Just FYI, no one likes close-minded, ignorant drama queens.

Don't say that you don't have a type. It makes you seem like you're not good at making choices and are non-committal. Turn the tables and IMPLY that you're picky and not desperate. I'd also lose the part about being intimidated by your physical size. Many women like big guys so that shouldn't be a problem.
I only put the thing about work to show I was stable. I thought about putting something like "I'm not interested in most women". That implies pickiness but not desperation I would think.

I plan on trying eharmony when I get back to Dallas next month.I figure try to meet some women that are looking for more then a bang. My ex sister in law has a huge amount of problems using it because she is hot and all the men trying go out with her are lying about their age by 10 years or more. Are the guys stupid? Easy to google ages these days. Dumb asses.

don't do it ! eharmony sucks ballz... paid 50 bucks for 3 months and the women are fugly man...And you can't search women, you can only talk to the girls that eharmony finds you

Match.com is better

I'm going to post just that and erase everything else. Nothing to lose. How well did that work for you?

Like I said, I met my ex fiancé on Match. I've never had a bad experience there. POF is hit or miss, okcupid is better.

To be fair though, I am a good looking guy and Tinder has worked the best for me and I don't have a single thing written, just pics.

But you're right, it can't hurt. Also, don't message back on forth online for more than a day. Girls lose interest quickly, get the number and set up the meeting ASAP.

I only put the thing about work to show I was stable. I thought about putting something like "I'm not interested in most women". That implies pickiness but not desperation I would think.

Say something like, "I'm well-established in my career" or that you have a "successful career." Sounds sexier. Word choices matter. Saying, "I'm not interested in most women" makes you sound a bit douchey, which you don't seem to be :) . Instead say something like, "I'm interested in finding a special lady." Bitches love to think they're special. LOL! To quote Denzel Washington, "This shit's chess. It ain't checkers." Also, in your profile pic, make sure to wear something red. Science, son.

Hey man,
I hope I don't sound like a dick, but your profile is a snooze fest.
It's too long
It's too boring
It's too much information
Don't "LOL" in your own profile, or ever for that matter
Your "about you" makes you sound like an dick
Drop the last 2 sentences

Keep it short and sweet and lighthearted.
Just to give you an idea, I've posted my old Match profile below. This is not perfect by any means, just an example.
"I love to laugh and have fun. I'm a smartass and like to joke around so you have to be able to take it as well as give it. I also love to eat( I'm a fatass) and try new places. Just looking for someone to have fun with who doesn't take themselves too seriously."

So far man not one single bite. They check out the profile and never message me back. Messaged I think 10 women and nothing. Not very promising.

So far man not one single bite. They check out the profile and never message me back. Messaged I think 10 women and nothing. Not very promising.

the problem is women have so any men after them that they don't need to make a choice right away, you can have a average woman and she thinks she is hot cuz so many guys ask them out or give them so much attention, we do to ourselves and women sit back and eat it up.

with the pics it's either hit or miss if you show you have muscle they either get mad or love it, I have tried so many ways and find that just be yourself and things will happen, if they make a comment on your pic cuz you're showing your body I responded by saying I wasn't trying to show off just showing my lifestyle cuz there are some women that wont like it.

there isn't one best way to do online dating, they cant see or hear you so most go by your pic and what you write

If your goal is to ruin your self esteem, get rejected by single moms who you probably have a better body and better looking face than, and waste massive amounts of time then be my guest and do online dating.

As someone said above, online dating gives women a false perception about how attractive they really are. She's got 1000 guys messaging her even if she's average. If she's not looking for a free meal, or an ego boost, or isn't a desperate single mom, she's an attention whore or probably scarred/damaged emotionally.. You think a hot chick or ANY chick worth a damn needs to go online to meet guys? lol...an attractive chick She can't keep guys off her in real life.

That said if you are busy, and can't make it to the club on a Friday or Saturday night and must give the online thing a go...I would go with match.com because at least the girl has made a small investment to find a man. I think it's 40 bucks or something. Zoosk is a scam...Okcupid and pof will get you laid, but have a few motrin for the headaches...your going to need them.

If your goal is to ruin your self esteem, get rejected by single moms who you probably have a better body and better looking face than, and waste massive amounts of time then be my guest and do online dating.

As someone said above, online dating gives women a false perception about how attractive they really are. She's got 1000 guys messaging her even if she's average. If she's not looking for a free meal, or an ego boost, or isn't a desperate single mom, she's an attention whore or probably scarred/damaged emotionally.. You think a hot chick or ANY chick worth a damn needs to go online to meet guys? lol...an attractive chick She can't keep guys off her in real life.

That said if you are busy, and can't make it to the club on a Friday or Saturday night and must give the online thing a go...I would go with match.com because at least the girl has made a small investment to find a man. I think it's 40 bucks or something. Zoosk is a scam...Okcupid and pof will get you laid, but have a few motrin for the headaches...your going to need them.

I have had everything from lots of botty calls to met my 2nd wife that way.
It's a learning process. Set up profiles at a few places. Change each one around a bit. That way you find the one that gets attention. Sometimes the things are worded turns off the nice gals.
There are some good free sites but they are all ruined at some point because of the word free. The perverts show up and run off the decent gals from the site. At the same time the call girls and dating services flood the girls section and now it's trying to sort through that bs.
If a newer site exisist or new one opens up that's free those are usally a good bet because the pool hasn't been tainted yet but what I listed.
The paying sites usally have 30-90 day free trials. I always had good luck with the free trials too.
A lot of paying sites have profiles set up with hot gals pictures
that are used to tease you along when the free trial expires so you pay. So be cautious.
Once you find what works for you be careful with pissing of a girl. They have all sorts of ways blasting your rep on some of these sites. The physcos can be vindictive little vile witches.
Eventually it all clicks and then it becomes a lot of fun.
Good luck.

[lang=ru]Многие из моих друзей нашли себе пару на таких сайтах через онлайн знакомства. Я думаю что это возможно, но подходит не для каждого. Если уж суждено встретить кого-то, то это может произойти любым способом, через интернет, телефон или на улице, это уже не так важно. Главное результат.[/lang]

the problem is women have so any men after them that they don't need to make a choice right away, you can have a average woman and she thinks she is hot cuz so many guys ask them out or give them so much attention, we do to ourselves and women sit back and eat it up.

with the pics it's either hit or miss if you show you have muscle they either get mad or love it, I have tried so many ways and find that just be yourself and things will happen, if they make a comment on your pic cuz you're showing your body I responded by saying I wasn't trying to show off just showing my lifestyle cuz there are some women that wont like it.

there isn't one best way to do online dating, they cant see or hear you so most go by your pic and what you write
Oh I am well aware of all that. I think its like 50 men for every one female on an online site. I can't imagine how easy it really is to be a good-looking woman in life. Your only job is to look hot. Everything else is just handed to you.

I am 40 man. I am all too aware of all these things. But I don't really do the club/bar thing. I have been around them all my life. My Dad ran them, I bounced in them. Women don't go to clubs and bars to meet men. They go there to dance, get attention, and MOST importantly free drinks from suckers. That's not me. 99.99% of most relationships and hook ups begin at work. Well 3 women work at my place of employment. They all have mustaches. No thanks.

You think a hot chick or ANY chick worth a damn needs to go online to meet guys? lol...an attractive chick She can't keep guys off her in real life.

I disagree with this. You're correct in the assumption that they can't keep guys off them, but when a girl really wants a relationship, bar/party guys typically don't want the same. It's easier for them to vet these guys online to see their true intentions. Again, there are many beautiful girls on Match in my area.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner