over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online Dating

Oh I am well aware of all that. I think its like 50 men for every one female on an online site. I can't imagine how easy it really is to be a good-looking woman in life. Your only job is to look hot. Everything else is just handed to you.

I semi-agree, but in my limited experience the most attractive women seem to have more than their share of emotional issues. My limited experience. My definite experience tho as a 50 year old guy is that everyone gets old, and the world is a tough place for anyone who relied upon their looks when their good looks fade away. And there is still a whole lot of years left. The clock is ticking

I'm going to delete my profile in a couple days. You know guys its such an utter waste of my time. I refuse to waste another minute of my time on some stuck up cunt that just gets to set around picking and choosing what guys she wants to speak to. I'm done with it. I'm gonna get another dog and to hell with women. Honestly for sex I would rather just jerk off. To me sex is too much damn work anyway. All that pumping and sweating for something I can do with a lot less work and hassle, which is blow my load. Why bother.

Last edited:
I semi-agree, but in my limited experience the most attractive women seem to have more than their share of emotional issues. My limited experience. My definite experience tho as a 50 year old guy is that everyone gets old, and the world is a tough place for anyone who relied upon their looks when their good looks fade away. And there is still a whole lot of years left. The clock is ticking
Like I said man they just find some guy to take care of them when their looks start fading. And if the guy cheats then they take half of everything he has. Women don't go without man. Because they KNOW a man will always be around trying to sniff their snatch. That's the damn truth.

I totally agree with you, man. The clock is ticking and love doesn't wait on the shelf. In my humble opinion, online dating can be of help for someone to find love, but such cases are rare.

In my opinion, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel with POF. There are some of the poorest quality women I have seen on any dating site on POF. It may be because it is free, but I have never seen so many nut cases on one site before. They are either dog ugly or have totally unrealistic expectations. Many are looking for Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt lookalikes. And of course, they never find them.

In my opinion, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel with POF. There are some of the poorest quality women I have seen on any dating site on POF. It may ourselvesit is free, but I have never seen so many nut cases on one site before. They are either dog ugly or have totally unrealistic expectations. Many are looking for Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt lookalikes. And of course, they never find them

I would have to disagree a bit. I've went out with a few women from pof. some are head cases but most women are. Ive actual made a few friends as well. To me it seems that we distance our selves some much with cellphones and computers that we loose track of reality. Every thing looks good on paper. If your not smooth with your words you loose. Thats my insite on it. If thats what woman wants...a smooth talker then she deserves who ever she gets.

I deleted my profile on POF and put one up on OkCupid. Its the same story there. No luck. I swear there are almost no attractive women in my area. Its unreal. I live in NC in the Triad. All the attractive women live in Charlotte and Raleigh and the surrounding areas of those cities. It sucks. Trust me.

Ok Cupid I'm NYC is full of pretentious hipsters who pride them selves on their "witty banter", no joke every other profile says something about about "witty banter" and they write like they are trying to show off and don't actually say anything.

you will find a lot better girls on match.com

also try beautifulpeople.com

if you are fugly, you will not get in...

I deleted my profile on POF and put one up on OkCupid. Its the same story there. No luck. I swear there are almost no attractive women in my area. Its unreal. I live in NC in the Triad. All the attractive women live in Charlotte and Raleigh and the surrounding areas of those cities. It sucks. Trust me.

You might need to be willing to travel to the nearest city.

Tried it 2 times and both women were complete nymphos. aff.com, it was fun but they were crazy as hell.

if you have an iphone get the "tinder" app. simple and right to the point, check it out ;)

Trying it Out

Hey,

Hello everyone. I am giving the online dating a go... Not having much luck finding any real catch. I like to think I am pretty good looking if anyone is really good at setting up profiles or selecting pictures I would love for some free help from bro to bro lol.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXcEYexL7ps"]445 - YouTube[/ame]

That is me. Figured I would put a lifting video up sense, well we are all lifters.

Hey,

Hello everyone. I am giving the online dating a go... Not having much luck finding any real catch. I like to think I am pretty good looking if anyone is really good at setting up profiles or selecting pictures I would love for some free help from bro to bro lol.

445 - YouTube

That is me. Figured I would put a lifting video up sense, well we are all lifters.
To hell with online man. I would be all over that girl next to you in the video. Who is that?

Hey,

445 - YouTube

yea don't post anything about bodybuilding or powerlifting too much, otherwise you come off as a meat head ! women do not like meat heads, only meat head women like meat head men

Post pictures of you in a group of friends out and about, or you hiking doing fun things ! make your profile interesting not boring and serious

by the way, that girl next to you was checking you out hardcore

Last edited:
Hey,

445 - YouTube

Setting up one's own profile seems to be the worse part about those on line dating sites. My suggestion, go look at other guys profiles in other states and mimic some of the good ones:D

I love online dating. Mostly on ok cupid. Even though I'm married, I still average 1-2 dates per week. Yes, the wife knows. Everybody knows.

I've been successful enough at it that friends started asking for help and now I have a little side business creating and managing profiles

Wife knows? Everybody knows? Wow, WTF be married for if you want to screw around? then the marriage vows aren't worth shit. If you find the need to screw around just be single, does your wife does it too? IMO thats one f-up relationship but if it works for you then enjoy.. Personally, I wouldn't do it...:rolleyes:

Wife knows? Everybody knows? Wow, WTF be married for if you want to screw around? then the marriage vows aren't worth shit. If you find the need to screw around just be single, does your wife does it too? IMO thats one f-up relationship but if it works for you then enjoy.. Personally, I wouldn't do it...:rolleyes:
Then don't

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08